Other Facial Moisturizers:

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Love Aveeno, but the rubber has hit the road!

****

******

***FIRST...  THE GOOD NEWS***

****

******

***FIRST...  THE GOOD NEWS***

**Aveeno Active Naturals POSITIVELY RADIANT DAILY MOISTURIZER SPF 15 **has gifted me with a brighter complexion thanks to its "Natural Light Diffusers".   The fact that **RADIANT **evens out my skin tone has also been a tremendous visual asset.  Who wouldn't like to be moisturized *and* made more attractive at the same time?  ****

I like the way that **POSITIVELY RADIANT** spreads.  It is lighter and feels much more comfortable on my sensitive skin than *Aveeno*'s* Positively Radiant SPF 30* formula and **SPF 15** does it for me under almost all circumstances.

Unlike other noncomedogenic moisturizers, **Aveeno SPF 15** has helped combat blackheads and other unpleasant "eruptions".  For me, five stars is easy except that...

***NOW... THE BAD NEWS***

I wouldn't consider this as a holiday gift.  Why?

***Johnson & Johnson****, *the distributors of **AVEENO **products, makes the *PETA *hit list for companies that use animals in testing their products.  This is where *my* rubber hits the road.  I don't, in good conscience, want to support products tested on bunnies and other living creatures.  There's simply no need to do this anymore, and other companies have been proud *not* to.

Do I want to give up this product?  No.  Do I have to be true to my belief system?  Yes.  When my bottles and tubes of **AVEENO** products are finally empty, I'm going to have to try other, more principled companies' products.  For those of us with pets, this should be a no-brainer.

Aveeno Positively Radiant was not as great as I hoped.

I first purchased Aveeno Positively Radiant because I had ran out of my regular moisterizer and didnt have enough funds to buy another.So I bought the Aveeno because it was a decent price and I heard good things about it.Well I can honestly say the first week was great,my skin was smooth and it seemed  a bit more well,Radient I guess.But,with me going into my second week my skin started to get a bit unbalanced.I had lots of dry spots,lilttle areas of where i had thought some dark spots were somewhat gone seemed to reappear.I wasnt pleased with the mosturization.Although it is a thick lotion I felt the need to reapply after awhile.Perhaps its my own skins reaction to the formulation,but it should at least still do what I first had seen it do in the beginning week,for the second week,right? My problematic skin has always left me on a constant search for a great regimen to clear my skin,have some anti aging qualities,and not make me break out from its stong chemical components! I wish the Aveeno Positively Radiant could have helped me, but alas,it didnt.My regular regimen is a bit pricey but I guess it a price I'm gonna need to pay to at least somewhat get my skin back on track....Anybody looking to buy a kindney,I got one  for sale! haha Just kidding.

Aveeno radiant moisturizer

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15:

I have the face cleanser from this line and really like it so I bought this moisturizer to use with it. I usually like Aveeno products but I did not care too much for this moisturizer. It left my skin pretty oily feeling and I had a small breakout from it. I only used it once and I am glad I did because if I had continued my face would have been one giant pimple! The face cleanser in this line does not do this so I am not sure why the moisturizer would but I stopped using and will not be buying again.

I applied a pretty small amount and it felt like it would never absorb into my skin. I kept massaging it in and it took forever to get in all absorbed in. My skin felt very greasy after I used this and the next morning I woke up with several acne pimples.

Ease of Application
Took me forever to get it to absorb into my skin.

The only thing I liked about this moisturizer was the scent. It has a nice light scent that was very pleasing.

Aveeno = Good Products

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15:

I had been using the same facial moisturizer for years, but switched it up awhile back when I found this Aveeno on sale. I have used Aveeno body products in the past and liked them, although they were a bit expensive, and coupons and sales were scarce.

This facial moisturizer has SPF 15, something that is a must for me. It pumps easily out of the top with a simple depression. You don't need much, this is definitely a little goes a long way. I used it at night after washing my face and in the morning as well.

I honestly didn't notice anything particularly radiant about my skin while using this product, despite the full product name. However it was certainly a good moisturizer, never leaving my skin greasy and always a quick dry, with soft results.

I switched back to my normal brand mostly for financial reasons (always on sale/coupon, just as effective) but I would have no problem using this again or recommending it.

Ease of Application
These types of dispensers sometime leave product in the bottom/have waste.

• Ease of Application:

Protects my skin from further damage

from LaPlace, LA

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15:

I started using this product because it’s Aveeno and I trust the brand. Plus I needed a moisturizer that had sunscreen in it. I’ve probably been using it about 6 years. I like it. I do not have to use much and my skin always looks bright and healthy (even at 6AM). It has definitely helped keep daily sun damage down. I am in my car a lot during the week and making sure no further damage happens to my skin is important.

It does make my skin feel a little slick at first but it soaks in quickly. I can deal with the slightly "oiliness" because I like the way I look after I apply it. I don't wear makeup everyday so this is my first line of defense against the sun while driving to and from work.

This combined with the lotion I use at night seems to have decelerated the aging of my skin. It looks and feels healthy. It has also helped lighten or balance out the brownish spots I have (sun damage). They aren't very dark but they annoy me so anything to help reduce the appearance is great in my book.

My only complaint about this product is the scent. It reminds me too much of sunscreen but sunscreen mixed with something else. I am not a fan of the scent. My husband doesn't really like it either so I usually put it on after I tell him bye in the morning. Technically it is unscented so the smell is the ingredients in the product...I guess the combo of broad spectrum SPF 15 and Total Soy Complex is what is not appealing to me. It is not enough to keep me from using it though.

Love Aveeno's Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Light Feel

from St. Louis, MO

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15:

I got this facial moisturizer as part of a gift set with Baby moisturizers and bath products when I was pregnant with my son. Included in the set was this facial moisturizer as well as a large tube of regular lotion for mom. I love them both.

I use facial moisturizer year round because I still suffer from acne and usually have to use some sort of facial wash that is unfortunately drying. This moisturizer keeps my skin feeling soft without increasing oiliness, which is very important for controlling acne. It also has a nice, light feel rather than the heaviness which can be associated with lotions.

The reason I scored it only a 7 is because the scent is not that great. I have some other facial moisturizers that smell positively delicious. This one is a little medicinal. I have to assume that is from the light sunscreen included in it. I also feel that if you have to sacrifice smell and overall feel then the lotion could have a higher SPF, like 30. An SPF of 15 is pretty ineffective on sunny days anytime other than in the winter. Related to the sunscreen smell is also the sunscreen feel. While this lotion still feels pretty light, it does not have the nice clean feel of other Aveeno lotions which rub right in. After a few minutes your skin feels soft, but other than that you couldn't even tell that you put lotion on. This lotion is much more noticeable, but it is still light, so it is definitely usable.

• Ease of Application:

One of the best moisturizers out there

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15:

Listen, unless you can resurface and brighten my skin noticeably after a few weeks of use, I can't quite rate a moisturizer a ten. The thing is, I haven't found a moisturizer that can do that -- at any price! This product from Aveeno, however, has everything else I need: a soft scent, a great price, a nice consistency (not too runny, not too thick), and a formula that makes my face feel supple without being greasy.

It does what it says, which is important. It does make me feel like my skin is a little bit brighter, but maybe that is because it just feels nicer. I know that a pump-and-a-half is just the right amount for me to feel my skin is moisturized, but my pores are not clogged with product.

Ease of Application
Love the pump, it allows me to know exactly how much I am getting.

The scent is pretty soft, and it disappears quickly. It is not the best smelling facial product I have ever used, so I supposed if I could change something, I would change that.

Great & light

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15:

I love this facial lotion because it is very light. It is also has a totally non greasy feel to it. It smooths on and runs in quickly. Great absorbtion qualities. I am also happy that it has SPF fifteen in it to offer my face daily protection from the sun..

SPF makes this a very positive effective choice for me.

Ease of Application
It is almost milky, not thick or greasy at all. Its application absorbs quickly and easily

Aveeno offers fantastic hypo-allergenic product that is either non or lightly scented.

Leaves My Face Feeling Great

from Waretown, NJ

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15:

i love this product leaves my face feeling smooth and helps control the dry skin with out clogging my pores.

This product has been by far the best product that has worked for me with my dry skin. the product unlike most facial moisturizers doesn't leave my face feeling oily or sticky. I also noticed that it doesn't leave my face feeling weighed down. I've used some other facial products only to notice i feel like the product is caked on and heavy feeling. This stuff just glides on and sinks right in and you feel softer smoother skin and feel like you put nothing on.

Ease of Application
Its so easy to apply, the pump dispenses just the right amount of lotion needed for your face. I wouldn't recommend using more then one pump unless you suffer seriously dry skin.

I'm not much of a fan of the sent. The product contains sunblock so you have the typical smell of sunblock that kinda lingers on your face for a bit. The smell isn't too over powering.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizer

from Austin, TX

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15:

I really enjoy using Aveeno's positively radiant daily moisturizer with UVA and UVB sunscreen spf 15. I find it has a pleasant scent, goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly and provides great coverage.

The scent is neutral and clean. I like that.

Absorption
Aveeno lotion with sunscreen absorbs very well and quickly into my skin. I use it when I get out of the shower and right before I put on my make up. I do not need to let it dry, it has already absorbed by the time I get my make up out.

Longevity
I put this product on in the morning after my shower and leave it on all day. That is enough of an application to make it through a normal work day. If I were going to be outside more I may reapply midway through the day.

I find this Aveeno lotion with sunscreen to be very effective. I use it everyday under my make up to give my skin all day protection from the suns rays.

Ease of Application
It is very easy to apply this sunscreen lotion. It goes on smoothy just as regular facial lotion would. The lotion top has an easy pump to give just the right amount for use.

Really good product.

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15:

I love this brand and think they make awesome skin care products. This positively radiant daily moisturizer is no different. This is a great product. It makes your skin look wonderful. I only used it on my face, neck, and chest. I applied it each morning after I washed my face. I saw an improvement in my skin within a week. It really gives you a soft, smooth look. It also protects from sun damage. It absorbs quickly and is highly effective. It is expensive but definitely worth it. This is high quality moisturizer. I would highly recommend this product.

This moisturizer is highly effective. I saw a change in my skin within a week. It makes your skin look really soft and smooth. My skin has never looked this good before.

Ease of Application
It is incredibly easy to use. You apply it in the mornings and it lasts throughout the day. It only takes a little bit to get the job done.

I think it smells a little strong. The sunscreen scent definitely overpowers the lotion scent. It does not smell bad though.

One of my favorites!

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15:

I absolutely love this daily facial lotion! What I like about this product is it not only hydrates my skin, but it also offers me light sun protection and also lightens my skin making it look noticeably brighter and more radiant. This product is like a one stop shop for all your skin care needs. I would recommend this product to people with combination skin because it treats dry skin without causing excess sebum production. All in all, this is a great facial lotion that I will definitely be repurchasing.

This product does all the jobs any good daily face lotion would do (hydrates skin without making it seem oily or greasy, is light weight yet effective, and offers a light amount of sun protection). It also goes above and beyond my expectations of this product. It made my skin look noticeably brighter and more radiant. I loved much better my skin looked.

Ease of Application
This is a light weight formula that is effective and skin absorbs this product extremely easily.

This product doesn't have a noticeable or distinguishable scent, which makes it ideal for sensitive skin and won't irritate it at all.