4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This night cream is a great lightweight solution.

Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream was a solution I tried because I noticed that I was not looking as young and vibrant as I use too. I would not consider myself "old" by any means and thought I looked it beyond my years due to stress. I really like the fact that Aveeno uses natural ingredients. I many times have reactions to chemicals and usually they are hard to overcome, I have not had any problems with this product. I've heard so many good things about the product line from friends that I decided to try it. I really love this product, it's lightweight and has a subtle fragrance that is nice and clean smelling. I don't feel like I have product on at all and I've been using it for three weeks and really have noticed a difference. The fine lines are noticably decreasing my skin seems to be more even in tone. The best part is I don't use much so it will last me a long time, it does seem spendy at first, but I've hardly used any at all and I would bet this will last me 6 months or more if I don't over use it. I actually feel like I look more my age, I've even had someome tell me I look happier which to me means a lot. Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream has really impressed me and exceeded my expectations. I am exited to try more from the positively ageless line from Aveeno

Run of the mill night cream

For the pricepoint I was disappointed in this product. While it did a very competent job of moisturizing it simply did not deliver on some of its promises

This...Read complete review

Absorption
This cream laid on my skin for some time and took a little extra effort to massage in. What was nice is once I massaged it in there was no oiliness left behind and no shiny residue afterwards. I felt that the moisture lasted quite nicely throughout the night, and when I woke up in the morning as I mentioned above there was no oiliness.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Here is where I felt this product really did well. I have textbook combination skin and I usually have to use two products to combat the dryness and temper the oiliness. This cream did well for both areas of my face. My anti acne products do leave my chin so dry that I usually have to moisturize it in the evening. This nicely got rid of the dry flaky skin while not interfering with my acne treatments.

As far as a night cream for radiance, I felt this cream fell short. While it did a nice job of moisturizing without clogging my face it just did not deliver on the radiance promises. As I near my 4oth birthday I really need products that will help brighten and even my skintone.

I will not purchase again

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream:

I have used various products by Aveeno with decent results so figured I would give Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream a try, despite the high price tag. I didn't realize before purchasing how small the actual jar of cream was being quite expensive. My skin is not overly sensitive so I was quite concerned the morning after I used this product to find rash-like bumps around my eyes and my right eye was puffy and slightly swollen. I never used this night cream again.

Absorption
Even though I only used this cream one night, I gave a high rating that I believe this cream absorbs into skin well since the rash bumps created on my face we imbedded deep and visible from a distance.

Doesn't Clog Pores
As I only used this night cream once, I can not say if I think this product does or does not clog pores when using everyday.

Since this cream gave me some type of allergic reaction, I will have to say it was not effective for me nor gave me results I was hoping for.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Good night cream for a great price.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream:

I purchased this night cream because my regular brand was costing too much and I usually have a good experience with Aveeno products. I am glad that I bought this product because I think it works nearly as well as the expensive brands on the market. It did not make my skin feel greasy nor did it clog my pores like some creams can. Also, it absorbed quickly, which is very important to me. I hate the feeling of cream sitting on my skin and also how some night creams feel oily and thick. This one does not feel that way to me. It really moisturized my skin while helping it to look younger and more radiant. I really like that a cream that is priced so well can really make a difference. I will definitely be using this cream again in the future. I would recommend this instead of spending a lot of money on other creams. This one works nearly as well and is less than half the price of a lot of those creams.

Run of the mill night cream

from Eastlake, OH

Aveeno Night Cream is a big hit with me

from New York, NY

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream:

Aveeno is probably my favorite beauty/skin care brand on the market today. I am extremely brand loyal to Aveeno as I have always experienced fantastic results with their beauty products. I am always excited to try new products from Aveeno. The Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream is yet another example of why Aveeno is superior to almost all other cosmetic brands today.

The main reason why I purchased this night cream is because it is made with all natural ingredients. This is something that is very important to me as I suffer from terribly sensitive skin. A lot of other creams break me out in rashes or hives negating any possible benefits. Having used the Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream for a number of months now I am happy to report that I have received no such issues with the product.

I like that this cream is very light and leaves my skin feeling deeply moisturized and refreshed. It absorbs impressively fast and doesn't require me to have to really work hard to work it into my skin. I also never have any excess cream that needs to be wiped off.

I can definitely see and feel a difference in my skin since using this Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream. My skin feels softer to the touch and perhaps most importantly (to me anyway), it just doesn't look as tired. My face now looks refreshed and my skin nourished. I love this night cream from Aveeno.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Good cream to help your skin

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream:

I like this cream a lot. I started using it not to long ago and I do notice a difference in my skin with it's efficacy and firmness. I don't look as worn out as I normally do because my skin is being taken care of by Aveeno Positively Ageless night cream.

Absorption
I put this on at night so I don't really worry about putting to much cream on my face which means I don't worry about the absorption either. I feel like it does absorb really well though. In the morning I do not have any left over cream on my face. There are other creams that I have purchased that leave a film on my face that will come off looking like dry skin hours later. This stuff is not like that, which is awesome because any type of film left on my skin is disgusting.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I haven't noticed any issues with this night cream causing any acne or blemish issues with my skin. I do only use it at night but I wake up in the morning and my skin looks very refreshed and healthy.

I've only been using a couple of weeks but my face already looks younger and is firmer then what I think it was before I started using this night cream.
Very happy with the results and will buy again.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Aveeno Postiviely Ageless night cream brightens skin.

from Monticello, KY

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream:

Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream Restructuring Treatment did make a difference in the brightness of my skin, it made my skin glowing and bright, it is the first time i have used aveeno facial products, i have/had always used Olay products, but i decided i would give it a try. I don't think it softened the wrinkles quite as much, close but not as good as Olay, but i do think it was slightly better at brightening. I haven't used the whole bottle yet, so my opinion on the wrinkling part might change a little, but i know with Olay, i notice the softning of the wrinkles definitely quicker, but Aveeno is about ten bucks or so cheaper on cost as well. So my overall rating is a four plus for this one, i like it, when i can't afford the Olay i will definitely buy the Aveeno again, maybe even when i can afford it. I have decided i am going to try them all out over time, because i have never given any other brand a try till now, i had always used Olay. But kudus to Aveeno, it's makes the skin feel good and i think it clears it up as well, it is well worth it's cost. Aveeno is a good product, and it has a great spokesperson, Jennifer Aniston. I have always liked her and love smartwater as well, which she is also spokesperson for. But i speak on the results i see on my own skin. It seems to be clearing up the white dots i had on my jawbones as well, no other has seem to make a change in that. Great product, great priced as well, it won't break the bank as bad as the others. 4+ maybe by the end of the jar i might be willing to give it higher marks, we'll see.

Absorption
it absorbed really well, my skin just soaked it in.

Doesn't Clog Pores
it didn't clog my pores, for if it had, i would be broke out with pimples, if anything i haven't had any pimples since using this one on my face.

Brightens, lightens, makes skin glow, healthy looking, clears up imperfections on your face.

Great Product for Skin

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream:

I really love trying new skin products, and I finally found a skin product that not only keeps my skin looking good but actually makes it look better.  This **Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Night Cream 1.7 fl oz** is something I use everyday because it keeps my skin moisturized and feeling and looking great.  I use this skin cream at night before I go to bed and I love how well it works on my skin.  Within the first week I noticed an improvement in my skin because it felt stronger and really got rid of lines near my mouth and eyes.  My skin had a healthier glow and felt moisturized.  This night cream is made with natural ingredients and gives me confidence because it helps my skin look better.  It has a slight fragrance and doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my skin.  Only a little is needed so the container goes a long way.  I work outside in the dry air and wind, so this product keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth and moisturized.

I try to take good care of my skin

from Camden, AR

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream:

**Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Night Cream is a great product. I have seen a reduction in the amount of fine lines around my mouth. Conpared to most skin care products the price is mid-range. The product goes a long ways and you don't have to use much of it to get great results. I love it!**

Great Night Cream - light and non-greasy

from Glenwood, IL

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream:

This is part of Aveeno's new anti-aging line and it is great!  I love the way that is feels on my skin and absorbs quickly.  Within the first weeks little lines around the eyes and mouth seem to gradually disappear.  People have commented on how more "rested" I look...and younger.  YEAH!

Smells good even though it has mushrooms in it!

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream:

I was very skeptical about trying this product for the simple fact that they keep advertising the fact that its made with some sort of mushroom.  I was expecting it to be brown and smell funny, but I was pleasantly surprised!  It smells very nice and mild and has a nice cream colored lotion.  I don't know if it helps wrinkles yet, but my skin feels soft, and it hasn't made me break out or make my skin feel oily.  I recommend this!