View more sunscreen

Other Sunscreens:
Aveeno
Aveeno Positively Ageless Sunblock Lotion for Face SPF 70

Aveeno Positively Ageless Sunblock Lotion for Face SPF 70

Blocks out the sun without feeling oily or greasy

from Knightdale, NC

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Sunblock Lotion for Face SPF 70:

I've always been a big fan of Aveeno.  Aveeno Positively Ageless Sunblock Lotion with SPF 70 for Face did not let me down.  I am currently doing laser hair removal on my face and was told that I had to keep from getting a tan - that's in the South, in the summer.  I normally used a lotion with SPF 30 but I had to find something stronger.  I also have very sensitive skin and can't have fragrances, perfumes or dyes.

Aveeno Positively Ageless Sunblock Lotion with SPF 70 for Face works perfectly.  It goes on easily and doesn't take much to use so the bottled does last a long time.  Most days I only apply once and the coverage still works. If I am out at the beach I will use about once every hour and can really tell that it is working.  My face is so much whiter than the rest of my body -lol.  For that reason, once the laser hair treatments are over, I will switch to a lower SPF.  BUT I will look for one by Aveeno Positively Ageless.  It really works and my skin feels great!

Aveeno Helps Block out Sunrays

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Sunblock Lotion for Face SPF 70:

This Sunblock works wonders! The Aveeno Positively Ageless Sunblock Lotion with SPF 70 for Face leaves skin leaving soft and moisturized. If you want to keep the sun off without looking like it, this is the product for you.  It provides an SPF of 70 for your face. It goes on smoothly and evenly. It does not leave the skin feeling oily and gross. The smell of suncreen isn't as strong as other sunblocks might be. I have found it be very effective when out in hot weather.  It protects your face when it needs to be protected. The design of the bottle is great. It allows for a small amount of sunscreen to come out, to help avoid overapplying. It's a gentle lotion for your face with sun protection in it! I wish there was a larger bottle so I wouldn't have to buy so many small ones. I love the fact that it's a name brand and lives up to its expectations. This sunscreen is expensive, but since I like everything about it, I am willing to pay the price.