Other Shampoos:
Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo

Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Aveeno shampoo and conditioners help soothe dry/damaged hair.

The **Aveeno Active Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner** product line are a great way for a busy mom to treat dry or sun damaged/chlorine damaged hair. I have spent a great deal of time this week at the pool with my kids and I wanted to try and new shampoo and conditioner that would help with my dry scalp, dry hair and chlorine damage. The **Aveeno Active Naturals "Nourish+Moisturize" or "Nourish+Soothe**" options are a great way to revive your hair after the summer has taken its toll. Being very value conscious, I wanted to try the product before I bought it and so I requested a free sample from aveeno.com, which was an easy way to try the product and see if it was what I wanted. I also received a coupon with my free sample towards my purchase. I would recommend anyone head over to their website and see what kind of coupons or samples you can find because the Aveeno product line is wonderful. I also enjoyed the fragrance of lavender and peppermint in the shampoo. The shampoo/conditioner contains a wheat complex that is effective in conditioning and strengthening hair.

Aveeno Nourish & Moisturize Shampoo did not woo me at all

I Try this product thinking was going to be as good as their creams and was totally disappoiting.I wash my hair applied the shampoo and think to myself how In the world I am going to untangle this mess hay straw looking hair after the first wash not good I say well maybe the conditioner works better and no luck there either. I have my hair long don't have any split ends but I dye my hair and style it once in a while so my hair is very dry at the same time is wavy and frizzy and I felt after I use this that was worst than wash it with dish detergent.

Lucky me I have something to clean after the mess so far the new dove been very thick is the only one that gets the job done .

If you are a mom that has not much time but still want healthy hair with the **conditions that mine do not use this **dry hair dye hair and tangled hair should not use this as opposite at what they claim or you will have to cut the tangles off !

I am not big to write bad reviews but this product didn't work for me .Not everyone has the same kind of hair so this doesn't mean the product is bad just didn't work for me I still think their skin moisturisers are great.

This is a incredibly healthy shampoo to use on your hair.

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo:

This is a great title for what is inside. If this was food for my body I would have no problem eating it.. as this is food for your hair. The container is easy to handle while in the shower. It is a perfect size to slide into an overnight bag as well. I

This is the only shampoo my son will use and I give him plenty of it for Christmas so he can have it. It makes a nice addition to a basket with Aveeno products such as bar soap and body lotion with a set of towels. It leaves your hair feeling clean but not dried out. I like to keep some in the guest bathroom as well as it can be used by both men and women and works great for color treated or non color treated hair.

This has a clean scent , not overpowering in any way. My hair is long so I can smell my hair all day long. This reminds me how clean I am and confident that others can also smell the clean aura from this shampoo. It goes well with the conditioner of the same type.

Great Shampoo

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo:

Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo is the best. I have tried many different shampoo's over the years and I have to say this has become my favorite shampoo thus far. I have been using this shampoo for 3 weeks and I can already tell a big difference in the texture and appearance in my hair. My hair feels extra soft, strong and shines from root to tip.

I love the fact that my hair never feels dry after washing my hair. My scalp isn't dry or itchy after using this shampoo which is a plus since I have had this experience when using other shampoo's. My hair feels smooth and I have less split ends.

The shampoo lathers up really well and I don't have to use a lot of shampoo to ensure a deep clean. The scent of the shampoo is very pleasant and isn't harsh in smell at all. Another thing I have noticed while using this shampoo is I no longer experience flakes in my hair. My scalp never feels dry and it never feels oily, its the perfect balance.

I love this product and it has worked wonders for my hair. I am very pleased with this shampoo and is well worth the price.

Restores and Replenishes my damaged hair

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo:

I have very dry, damaged hair, and this shampoo does an absolutely amazing job of reversing some of its prolonged damage and makes my hair look a lot more healthy. This shampoo is amazing because it has a potent formula that really hydrates my dry hair, making it dramatically shinier, softer, and healthy looking. I also am a fan of this product because it uses natural ingredients to give me amazing results. I definitely will repurchase this product and I recommend this to people who want to repair and restore damaged hair.

Just a few washes with this shampoo is all it takes to notice a difference in the overall health in your hair. I noticed that my hair looked much more hydrated, and I had much less frizz and it was much easier for me to brush my hair because I no longer battled with the fuzzy knots I get when my hair is very dry. It also looked much shinier and softer, and I noticed a decreased amount of split ends. This is an extremely effective shampoo that delivered phenomenal results.

This product has a sweet, fruity, clean fragrance that isn't extremely strong and overly artificial.

Great moisturizing shampoo

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo:

Since I have been using a lot of Aveeno moisturizing lotions, I decided to try Aveeno Nourish and Moisturize Shampoo. This shampoo works really well to get my hair clean and keep it clean all day. It also doesn't leave my hair oily at all, and it also does not get my hair dried out at all.

Since I have color treated hair, I like that this is gentle enough for daily use on my hair. It does not cause my color to fade at all. I don't have to worry about it making my hair color become dull. It also has a great, fresh smell. I have even received compliments about how my hair smells when I use this shampoo.

I also tend to have frizzy hair, so I like that this keeps my hair moisturized. That helps keep me from getting too many split ends of fly-aways.

This works great to keep my hair clean and also keep it moisturized. My hair does not get too frizzy when I use this shampoo because it helps keep the moisture in my hair.

I usually love Aveeno but my hair does not love this shampoo

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo:

I generally love Aveeno products. I love their look. I love their scent. I love how buying Aveeno products makes me feel like a semi granola crunchy health conscious consumer. Unfortunately for me, my hair does not love Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo.

I tried several times to use Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo. I have long, thick, coarse hair that needs moisturizing. After each usage of Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo, I experienced the same results. It cleansed well enough but it did not moisturize my hair. My hair ended up being a giant mass of fuzz and feeling brittle to the touch. No amount or combination of conditioner (rinsed or leave-in conditioner) remedied the effects from the shampoo.

I was deeply disappointed given Aveeno's normal high standards and the expensive price tag that comes with purchasing Aveeno products. The shampoo scent is fine. It cleaned my hair but it did not moisturize enough and failed to meet my expectations.

I still love Aveeno but will pass on this shampoo next time.

It cleans but falls short of moisturizing.

Not so nourishing.

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo:

I honestly had high expectations with the Aveeno Nourish & Moisturize Shampoo but was left sorely disappointed after I used it. This shampoo dried out my hair and after using it, I was left with rather parched hair. It created a nice lather but even when using this shampoo sparingly, it still managed to dry out my locks. It didn't leave any residue in my hair and did a nice job at lifting all the dirt though. My hair is rather thin though, so I would not recommend that any one with thin or fine hair try this shampoo, based on my experience. The shampoo was a little bit above my usual budget, but it wasn't too expensive. I didn't notice any scent with this shampoo, but I didn't mind that. The bottle itself was easy to use and when you get towards the bottom, you can flip it over on to its cap so that all the shampoo will be easily accessible. The bottle is easy to hold while shampooing, and you don't have to worry about it sliding out of your sudsy fingers.

Didn't live up to my expectations.

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo:

I've used Aveeno products in the past and really liked them, but the Aveeno Active Naturals Shampoo really fell short for me. It made my hair extremely stringy and frizzy. I did not have any kind of chemical treatments on my hair at the time I tried it, and I normally use middle-of-the-road products like Aveeno. I try to stay away from the super cheap and the super expensive.

Even though this is a moisturizing shampoo, it made my hair really dry, frizzy, and uncontrollable. I had really high hopes for it, and I was disappointed when it didn't work. Normally when I try something and don't like it, I'll try to use it anyway to keep from wasting it, but I just gave this away without using half the bottle. I tried it with and without the condition, which did not make much of a difference. It didn't work for me either way.

The scent was a nice, clean scent that was not overpowering or cloying.

Nourish Moisturizing Shampoo sample WORKS & I love it!

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo:

Earlier this year, the sample I received for Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo made a new customer out of me. I ordered the sample as I have been a fan of Aveeno skin products for years and I was just curious to check out this new hair care line. I was immediately drawn to the fact that this new product line belonged to the Aveeno family.

I ordered this sample as winter weather is hard on my skin and hair and I wanted to try a new shampoo and conditioner that would work for my dry scalp and my damaged hair. It was a pleasant surprise when I found that this sample out-performed my expectations.

First of all, the shampoo lathered well and the light fragrance of lavender and peppermint was uplifting and energizing. Secondly, the shampoo and conditioner left my hair smooth and manageable, without stripping away the body and shine most products do. My hair became nice, shiny and easy to style and manage without drying out my scalp.

I am a fan of Aveeno active naturals products and like the fact that Aveeno Nourish Moisturizing Shampoo has a wheat-based formula proven to restore the three elements that give life to hair -- strength, softness and shine -- in just three washes. And it worked!

In these days of being a value conscious consumer I was pleased to find a coupon had come with my sample -- that I have put to good use.

For me and my hair care needs, I am now an Aveeno Nourish Moisturizing Shampoo customer.

I enjoyed the light lavender and peppermint fragrance -- it uplifts my spirits and energizes my brain.

LOVE this shampoo

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo:

Great scent, great cleaning, good for my dry hair. I love the creamy texture of the shampoo, as well as a nice clean scent that disappears after my hair is dry. Although my hair is usually dry and frizzy, this keeps my hair nicely conditioned (with use along with the matching conditioner) and my hair doesn't seem to be so frizzy/static-y.

Soothes itchy scalp.Improves health of hair.

from Springdale, UT

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo:

I have atopic dermatitis and with that you can get eczema breakouts anywhere.I have recently suffered an irritation on my scalp.I used this shampoo to help treat it.It worked really well.I had to use it consistently for a week and a half.I lathered it on,focusing on my scalp and let it sit there for five minutes.The oatmeal is a really helpful ingredient for treating eczema.It never dries out my scalp even though I leave it sitting there for a prolonged stretch of time.It lathers really well and you don't have to use a lot because of that.It soothes my scalp and the itching I endure.It moisturizes better than the typical shampoo.It's just a gentle,lightweight shampoo.The ingredients are much better for nourishing hair than giving your hair a deep cleaning.It has improved the overall condition of my hair.It has made my hair so much softer and easier to deal with.