Other Shampoos:
Aveeno Nourish + Revitalize Shampoo

Aveeno Nourish + Revitalize Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Aveeno Nourish+Revitalize shampoo makes my hair feel great!

I recently tried Aveeno Nourish+Revitalize shampoo. It is a bit more then I usually pay for shampoo, but it was worth it. It really did make my hair look healthier.I love that it is made from natural ingredients. I color my hair and I usually have a hard time keeping the color from fading but my color even lasted longer since I started using this shampoo. I will definately buy it again.

Aveeno Nourish+ Revitalize is your average shampoo.

The Aveeno Nourish+ Revitalize line made my hair feel soft and manageable even while I was still in the shower.  The shampoo sudsed up well, which is something I always look for in a shampoo.  I noticed right away that my hair felt smoother.  The conditioner continued the same effect, and actually detangled my hair.  Normally, since I have very thick hair, I need to brush it a lot after getting out of the shower, but after using the Aveeno Nourish+ Revitalize conditioner, my hair was easy to manage while still wet.Unfortunately, my hair was still frizzy when it started to dry.  Even though the Aveeno Nourish+ line did not make any promises to tame frizziness, I was hoping that the moisturizing aspect of the products would help with that, and it didn't.I straightened my hair after using this shampoo and conditioner, and was pleased that my hair still felt moisturized after applying such high heat to it.I do wish that there was some sort of hair lotion that was a part of the Nourish+ line to continue the same effects throughout the day.Overall, the Aveeno Nourish+ Revitalize shampoo and conditioner made my hair soft and manageable; however, I'll still probably stick with my normal hair products.

Transforming

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Revitalize Shampoo:

I have very damaged hair, so I'm always looking for a very hydrating, replenishing, and restoring shampoo. Luckily, this one does exactly that. This shampoo uses natural ingredients to add moisture back to dry, straw like hair, and has some sort of wheat properties that helps mend and prevent split ends. This shampoo did an amazing job restoring my hard to manage hair, and it made my hair drastically healthier. I definitely recommend this amazing product!

This product made my hair softer, easier to manage, healthier, shinier, and all around so much better. This shampoo did an amazing job restoring my dry, straw like hair, and made it noticeably healthier with just a few washes. I am so in love with this product because it doesn't use harsh chemicals to get serious, dramatic, and effective results. This is a really impressive product that is extremely effective and transforming.

This product has a sweet, clean, floral like fragrance that isn't overpoweringly artificial or strong.

Good shampoo

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Revitalize Shampoo:

I first became acquainted with Aveeno Nourish + Revitalize Shampoo when I received a sample in the mail. I used my sample shampoo and really like it so I used the enclosed coupon to purchase a full size bottle. I love Aveeno products and this shampoo lived up to my expectations. I love that Aveeno does not add any unnecessary coloring or additives to their products. I always feel like I am doing something great for myself when I purchase Aveeno products. This shampoo is gentle yet effective. I love how clean and healthy my hair looked after using this product. My hair was easy to comb and style after use. I have long fine hair which often tangles and is hard to comb after washing. I found that this shampoo helped control the tangles. It did not eliminate them entirely but made my hair easier to comb. I also liked that my hair did look healthier after several washes. It does cost a little more than other shampoos so I always keep an eye out for coupons and purchase it when it is on sale.

Sulfate-free Nourishing Shampoo

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Revitalize Shampoo:

I have used Aveeno Nourish + Revitalize for the past year and love it. I love that the shampoo is sulfate-free. I used to get pimple type bumps along my hairline and was recommended to switch to sulfate-free. I've tried a few types but I like Aveeno best for the price, quantity and how it lathers. What I've found in other sulfate-free shampoos was that I would use a handful of shampoo just to get it to lather enough in my hair...and I have very fine, straight hair. It doesn't take much for my hair to lather. With Aveeno I can use the same amount as regular shampoo and it lathers just fine. The shampoo generally comes in a smaller bottle and is in fact more expensive than regular shampoo, but I find that in comparison to other sulfate-free shampoos, Aveeno is relatively inexpensive and has a slightly larger bottle. The best part about this shampoo is that since I've switched over, all of my hairline bumps are gone!

I like the natural scents they come in but find it doesn't last like other shampoos do.

My hair feels so much better

from Cape Girardeau, MO

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Revitalize Shampoo:

I have (had) dull lifeless hair, and after using this Aveeno Revitalize Shampoo. My hair actually has life to it, After having kids and me trying to hide grey hairs over the years my hair has definitely had it's fair share of abuse, I have tried, tested so many products to get my hair back to life or just give it life, instead of it looking like a straw pile or a dead plant. But I received a sample in the mail and I loved how my hair looked and felt, so of course I went out and bought more. Not just for me but my girls as well, I have one daughter with very long straight hair and another with long curly hair and it got expensive buying separate shampoos for each hair type and with this shampoo there is no need for that. Our hair smells great, looks so much healthier and we get compliments. I will continue to purchase this and would highly recommend it. Please give it a try , You will not be disappointed and my daughter with curly hair also has eczema and we have to be cautious with her shampoos. I have no worries with Aveeno .

Works with in the first use

It is noticeable but not over powering

truely the best shampoo i have ever used!

from Darlington, PA

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Revitalize Shampoo:

I am an admitted shampoo snob. I had received a sample of aveeno shampoo in the mail and gave it a try. After one use I was hooked. It really works wonders on damaged hair!!  Within a week I had better looking, shinier, smoother hair that was much easier to manage and style.  The frangrance of the shampoo is light and  refreshing instead of overpowering. It is nice to find an affordable GOOD shampoo that beats the salon formulas hands down! Anyone looking for an affordable and great shampoo should try Aveeno Nourishing formula shampoo.  I have used salon products and paid higher prices and to my pleasant surprise Aveeno has outdone anything else I have tried in the past. And, it is widely available in at pharmacies, grocery stores and super stores - saving me time and an extra trip to the salon or beauty supply store. I will continue to purchase  and recommend Aveeno shampoo to friends and family and anyone else looking for a great product!!

Works great!

from Dover, DE

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Revitalize Shampoo:

I really love this shampoo. It works great on dyed red heads. It does not fade your color it actually boosts it. I love the scent of this shampoo and it lathers great.

I usually use Aveda since I use Aveda coloring products at their salon, but they usually give me a dry scalp. This product is about 1/2 the size and price, but it does not damage or dry out my hair. I also have very fine hair which is easy to fry, and I believe this shampoo helps my hair and also does not create a buildup like pantene does for me. I also love how it does not flatten or weigh down my hair.

I do wish this product came in a bigger bottle for the price, but I love this product so much I wouldn't be able to live without it.

Great for the hair!

from Federal Way, WA

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Revitalize Shampoo:

I once was of the belief that all shampoos and conditioners were made equal. I am not sure why I wasn't a believer of better brands, maybe it was my naivite, my ignorance, my denial... but now I am a believer. Now I know that there really is a difference, but it isn't just in the price you pay for these kinds of products! It really is in what ingredients they use and of course how your hair reacts to it. I love that Aveeno products are very gentle and are catered towards senstitive skin and a more gentle approach at cleaning. When I saw their hair products line, I was eager to try it, despite the pricetag! I'm glad I had a chance to to try it because it left my hair feeling so smooth, so soft, and also at the same time so clean. The smell is great, it lingers for long and it isn't strong or overpowering! If only these would come in bigger packages so that it's worth the price! Otherwise a great product!

My new love is Aveeno Nourish + Revitalize!

from Pasco, WA

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Revitalize Shampoo:

I love, love, love this product. I have tried several store brands, name brands, and salon brands, but this is by far the best I have found for my hair type. My hair is always soft and shiney, and not all tangley as it had been before. The smell is great! I love that its a natural product so I don't have to be concerned about what I'm adding to my hair. It's simple to use, and instantly makes my hair soft! I don't like the price, but I am willing to pay it for something that truly works. It only comes in one size, wish they had the option of a larger bottle, I would definitely buy it! My hair does have some frizz to it, and still does even after using this product, but I just simply use a styler product when fixing my hair and it tames it. I don't expect a shampoo to make my hair look like a models on tv instantly or on its own! I recommend this to everyone when they are complaining of their hair products. I love the full line of Avenno products and will continue to use them!

Aveeno Nourish and Revitalize is worth a try!

from Carlsbad, CA

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Revitalize Shampoo:

Aveeno Nourish and Revitalize Shampoo is totally worth trying! I recieved a sample of it and went and bought it the next week! It smells really great because I love fresh smelling shampoos. Sometimes Aveeno smells a little too organic or natural to me, but this one smells like a regular shampoo. The product is natural and has a nourishing wheat complex which I really like. I am trying to not put as many chemicals onto my hair these days and Aveeno has lots of great stuff out there! I noticed that my hair looked better after the first wash, and it made it look shinier and healthier, which is exactly what I need. After you shower, its really easy to comb through, I haven't had a tangle yet after using it! I would definitely recommend this product to a friend. The only bad side to it is that it is a little pricey, but honestly, most good shampoos are these days. Maybe you'll get lucky and get a coupon for it, that is what I did! You can find it at most big brand name stores, which makes it easily accessible too!

Everyone for Aveeno

from Fairfield, CA

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Revitalize Shampoo:

How could I have lived so long without aveeno shampoo and conditioners.  I use to use herbal essence and dove shampoo thinking that herbal essence smells great and dove is a high quality brand.  When I got the aveeno shampoo and conditioner together I really took notice of its design and the sleakness.  I first apply the shampoo, about a nickle size and wash my hair,  then i rinse and immediately apply the conditioner,  again about a nickle size worth.  After im done showering I towel dry my hair and Im usually done, cause I dont put anything in my hair. After awhile my hair looks fuller,  and has more volumne and definitley more life and theirs also a shine to my hair.  I have never seen my hair answer to a shampoo and conditioner as it does to aveeno. I dont recall the price of these sets but I do know its on the high-end but I sincerely rank aveenos shampoos and conditioners at the top of my list.