4.9

Cons

5 stars is not enough

from wanaque,nj

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Gentle
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Moisturizing
  • Not Greasy

Cons

• All Skin Types
    • Dry Skin
    • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

Aveeno is the best i have to recommend to all ofcourse no.1 brand for dry skin helps smooth & cleans & refreshes & is so gentle Aveeno is well known for its help to prevent dry skin & i 100% recommend it

Great for dry skin

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal is such an amazing soap! It works wonders for my really dry skin,especially in the cold winter weather when I take my really hot showers. Oatmeal does help the dry skin and gets rid of the itch and flakes of the season. My skin feels wonderful after using this product. It makes me feel so hydrated and sot and smooth. It is just creamy enough and never greasy. It also has a pleasant scent. I have been a long time fan of Aveeno products. The price is reasonable too and will fit most budgets. It is one of my favorites for cleansing my skin all over and it is so nice to use.

It is a very effective product. It works quite well at making my dry skin feel very soft and smooth. It is so easy to use and I will purchase and use it again.

It has a soft and pleasant scent. It really smells so good and I do enjoy using it. I like a product that doesn't smell too strong and this one is not strong at all.

It helps calm the skin and give a cooling effect

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

I have used this product before, when I was covered with Hives . This really soothes and calms the itching. Has a nice scent. Being Aveeno with Oatmeal says it all. It's an all natural healing bar.

It's very effective, lasts for 2 to 3 hours.

The scent is nice and light.

Excellent for eczema sufferers

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

I'm no stranger to Aveeno products. I suffered from severe eczema as a child and my parents swore by colloidal oatmeal which, in combination with my prescribed treatments, did wonders for soothing and treating my skin. Aveeno was always the brand we used and I'm proud to say I still use it today.

My Juvenile Eczema has since cleared up, but occasionally I still get small patches that require a little extra care and attention. Aveeno is still my number one choice and this moisturizing bar is simple to use and very effective.

Whether you're treating dry skin or a more severe condition, this bar is amazing. It's gentle, moisturizing, and effective. It washes off completely and doesn't leave a residue.

This is a fragrance free soap, but it does smell like oatmeal. I personally like the scent a lot, but I think it all comes down to personal preference. It smells clean to me, and I like that!

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

I use a lot of aveeno products because I have sensitive skin and they work very well without irritating my skin at all. I love Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal as an everyday hand soap. It has just a very light oatmeal fragrance that I love and it's in a convenient bar instead of the washes I normally use. The best thing about this soap is I can use it as many times a day and it never dries my skin out. Most bar soaps leave my hands feeling dry and if I use them too much my skin cracks. Aveeno bar not only keeps my skin clean but it's like using a moisturizer every time I use it. Love this stuff, and I recommend it to anyone that has sensitive or easily drying skin, or anyone really!

This is an awesome soap that is very effective and cleaning your skin and moisturizing it at the same time.

The scent is very faint and pleasant, one of my favourite soaps for sure.

This is a great moisturizing product and good for dandruff too!

from West Virginia

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

For years I have watched my grandfather use all natural bar soaps to wash his hair with. I always thought it was absolutely weird because bar soap is meant to wash the body and not the scalp, right?

Well, last winter I started getting really dry cracked skin and I began using this Aveeno bar soap that my granddad always uses. It definitely helped moisturize my skin and I felt so soft and I noticed that I wasn't as dry or flaky as usual. I told my grandpa how much I liked his soap and how I wished they made a product for my dandruff. He told me to go ahead and take the soap and use it to wash my hair with for a few days.

I thought that was a weird idea but I began using this instead of shampoo to wash my hair and within a week of using it, my dandruff declined significantly! I used this and only this with my conditioner for about three weeks and after three weeks, I barely noticed any flakes at all. Now whenever I get an itchy scalp or have anyone tell me they are suffering from dandruff, I recommend they use this product for their dandruff.

It's a great soap with a good lather. It moisturizes, it softens my skin, and it helps in the winter. It has the added bonus of helping with dandruff. I guess sometimes the weird things our elders do aren't so weird after all. It worked and I love it!

This is a great body bar and it works wonderfully as a scalp bar too.

It has a very earthy, natural scent to it. I can smell the oats in it. If you're an oatmeal eater you'll understand what I mean. The scent is nice though. It's soft and natural.

The Best Soap for Sensitive Skin

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

The Aveeno brand was highly recommended to me by my dermatologist. My kids and I suffer from eczema and soaps are often the culprit in causing outbreaks. I decided to try this bar soap on a whim. It contains natural colloidal oatmeal which is gentle, moisturizing and is supposed to relieve itchy skin. This bar soap is so gentle that I often use it to wash my face. I would recommend it for anyone who has eczema issues.

The Aveeno bar soap does not cause my skin to be irritated in any way. However, this soap has been the most effective for my 21 year old daughter. She is a nursing student away at college. Between the chlorinated city water and the constant requirement to use hand sanitizer, the palm of her hands are the worst case of eczema that I have ever seen. Her prescription cortisone cream helps but never completely heals her hands. She started using this soap this winter and also used Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment too. The combination of the soak and gentle soap had a huge impact in the condition of her hands. The soak helped heal her hands, naturally, and the use of the gentle soap did not irritate her hands. We have tried every brand with products made for eczema sufferers, soap and moisturizers, and this soap has been the best for her highly sensitive skin. For anyone in the health industry who is forced to use hand sanitizer multiple times a day, I would highly recommend this bar soap for use at home.

This soap is fragrance free but I think it has a very light, natural oatmeal like scent.

I Love Aveeno Soap

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

I am a huge fan of Aveeno products and have become very loyal to purchasing the various products they have to offer. Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal has been a big help with keeping my eczema under control. My doctor recommend that I stop using antibacterial soap and use this product instead.

I now use this product to wash my hands and my hands does not become irritated now that I have switched my hand soap. My hands are very dry, crack, bleed and itch very bad because of my eczema problem. I have eczema other places as well on my body and Aveeno has been the only product to help improve my skin.

I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from sensitive skin and/ or suffer from eczema.

This product is very effective with helping sooth my skin from being irritated. I have sensitive skin and I suffer from eczema as well. This soap does not dry out my skin. Aveeno soap helps lock in my skin natural moisture.

Aveeno Moisturizing Bar is fragrance free. The scent of this bar soap is fresh and clean. It's very pleasant and you don't have to worry about harsh perfumes or dyes.

I may become a fan of the bar soap again

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

My only complaint about this product is that it is a bar soap and not a liquid body wash. That being said this is the best bar soap I have ever used. Taking the greatness that is Aveeno and putting it in a bar soap form is sheer genius. All of a sudden this soap becomes more portable easier to store and just plain easy to use. My skin has the same soft feel that I get whenever I use the body wash and I feel clean when I get our of the shower. Add to the the phenomenal scent that all of these products have and this bar soap is definitely a home run.

I feel clean I feel like my skin has been hydrated and I feel like my skin is softer. All of that after getting out of a shower where I used this bar soap. Yes I would definitely say that this soap does the job it is intended to do.

I have been and always will be a fan of this scent. I absolutely love the natural oatmeal smell and the fact that it is not over powering has always been a great thing to me.

Very good soap for dry skin

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

Aveeno oatmeal soap bar is very good for skin that is dried out and rough. The bar itself is bumpy and kind of rough but overall it helped me to get the dead skin off and after a couple uses I noticed that my skin seemed much softer. It doesn't really have a smell to it other than the oatmeal so that is a negative but the soap is made for sensitive skin so that might be the reason why. When I first opened up the soap I thought it wasn't going to work because it kind of looks like cheap soap that never works. Don't be fooled by it though. I have very dried and rough feet due to wearing flip flops all the time. I used a pedicure pumus stone and this bar of soap and I was surprised how well it took the dry and dead skin off. The only complaint is that after using it for two weeks it seemed like it didn't work anymore so I ended up switching up. Every couple of months I switch back and it works for two weeks or so and stops again. If your looking for a quick "clean up" than I recommend using it.