4.9
Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Aveeno

4.9

Pros

• Gentle (4)

• Daily use (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Brand buyer (3)

Soothing cleanser

from nc

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
  • Easy To Use
  • Gentle
  • Good Value
  • Pleasant Smell

• Showers

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

This soap is mild but effective. It helps sooth dry skin, while still leaving it feeling clean. It is mild enough to be used by the entire family. Helps stop itching too. Mild scent makes it good for everyone.

Love it!

from Australia

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Moisturizes

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

I love using the Aveeno bar especially during the cold season. It's so effective in solving my dry skin problems that I don't have to use lotion anymore because of this soap. Love it!

I love this!

from Jacksonville, FL

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
      • Easy To Use
      • Gentle
      • Good Value
      • Moisturizes
      • Pleasant Smell

• Travel

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

I love this stuff during winter time when my skin gets a little more sensitive and dry. It's very gentle and helps to balance out of my skin (I have combination skin).

Great on itchy skin

from Cassatt, SC

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Gentle
        • Leaves Clean Feel
        • Moisturizing
        • Smells Great

• Dry Skin
          • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

I have the worst itchy skin during the cold winter months and have tried all different kinds of soap looking for relief. This Aveeno soap with oatmeal helped relieve my itchy skin and left my skin smooth and soft.

5 stars is not enough

from wanaque,nj

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Gentle
          • Improves Skin Texture
          • Leaves Clean Feel
          • Moisturizing
          • Not Greasy

• All Skin Types
            • Dry Skin
            • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

Aveeno is the best i have to recommend to all ofcourse no.1 brand for dry skin helps smooth & cleans & refreshes & is so gentle Aveeno is well known for its help to prevent dry skin & i 100% recommend it

Great for dry skin

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal is such an amazing soap! It works wonders for my really dry skin,especially in the cold winter weather when I take my really hot showers. Oatmeal does help the dry skin and gets rid of the itch and flakes of the season. My skin feels wonderful after using this product. It makes me feel so hydrated and sot and smooth. It is just creamy enough and never greasy. It also has a pleasant scent. I have been a long time fan of Aveeno products. The price is reasonable too and will fit most budgets. It is one of my favorites for cleansing my skin all over and it is so nice to use.

It is a very effective product. It works quite well at making my dry skin feel very soft and smooth. It is so easy to use and I will purchase and use it again.

It has a soft and pleasant scent. It really smells so good and I do enjoy using it. I like a product that doesn't smell too strong and this one is not strong at all.

It helps calm the skin and give a cooling effect

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

I have used this product before, when I was covered with Hives . This really soothes and calms the itching. Has a nice scent. Being Aveeno with Oatmeal says it all. It's an all natural healing bar.

It's very effective, lasts for 2 to 3 hours.

The scent is nice and light.

Excellent for eczema sufferers

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

I'm no stranger to Aveeno products. I suffered from severe eczema as a child and my parents swore by colloidal oatmeal which, in combination with my prescribed treatments, did wonders for soothing and treating my skin. Aveeno was always the brand we used and I'm proud to say I still use it today.

My Juvenile Eczema has since cleared up, but occasionally I still get small patches that require a little extra care and attention. Aveeno is still my number one choice and this moisturizing bar is simple to use and very effective.

Whether you're treating dry skin or a more severe condition, this bar is amazing. It's gentle, moisturizing, and effective. It washes off completely and doesn't leave a residue.

This is a fragrance free soap, but it does smell like oatmeal. I personally like the scent a lot, but I think it all comes down to personal preference. It smells clean to me, and I like that!

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

I use a lot of aveeno products because I have sensitive skin and they work very well without irritating my skin at all. I love Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal as an everyday hand soap. It has just a very light oatmeal fragrance that I love and it's in a convenient bar instead of the washes I normally use. The best thing about this soap is I can use it as many times a day and it never dries my skin out. Most bar soaps leave my hands feeling dry and if I use them too much my skin cracks. Aveeno bar not only keeps my skin clean but it's like using a moisturizer every time I use it. Love this stuff, and I recommend it to anyone that has sensitive or easily drying skin, or anyone really!

This is an awesome soap that is very effective and cleaning your skin and moisturizing it at the same time.

The scent is very faint and pleasant, one of my favourite soaps for sure.

This is a great moisturizing product and good for dandruff too!

from Princeton, WV

Comments about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

For years I have watched my grandfather use all natural bar soaps to wash his hair with. I always thought it was absolutely weird because bar soap is meant to wash the body and not the scalp, right?

Well, last winter I started getting really dry cracked skin and I began using this Aveeno bar soap that my granddad always uses. It definitely helped moisturize my skin and I felt so soft and I noticed that I wasn't as dry or flaky as usual. I told my grandpa how much I liked his soap and how I wished they made a product for my dandruff. He told me to go ahead and take the soap and use it to wash my hair with for a few days.

I thought that was a weird idea but I began using this instead of shampoo to wash my hair and within a week of using it, my dandruff declined significantly! I used this and only this with my conditioner for about three weeks and after three weeks, I barely noticed any flakes at all. Now whenever I get an itchy scalp or have anyone tell me they are suffering from dandruff, I recommend they use this product for their dandruff.

It's a great soap with a good lather. It moisturizes, it softens my skin, and it helps in the winter. It has the added bonus of helping with dandruff. I guess sometimes the weird things our elders do aren't so weird after all. It worked and I love it!

This is a great body bar and it works wonderfully as a scalp bar too.

It has a very earthy, natural scent to it. I can smell the oats in it. If you're an oatmeal eater you'll understand what I mean. The scent is nice though. It's soft and natural.