Other Hair Conditioners:
Aveeno Living Color Conditioner For Fine Hair

Aveeno Living Color Conditioner For Fine Hair

Pros

Cons

A good conditioner for those with fine hair!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Aveeno Living Color Conditioner For Fine Hair:

Aveeno Living Color Conditioner for Fine Hair is a good product. Aveeno is well known for their natural products and I have always liked what they offer. This conditioner is no different. It works really well on my fine hair. It adds a lot of volume to my hair and makes it feel light and airy. I have some trouble with other conditioners weighing down my hair and making it look flat and void of life. This conditioner helps with that problem a lot. My hair was also really soft after using this conditioner, which is something I always look for. This conditioner also helped keep my hair color longer. My hair color was vibrant longer than normal after using this conditioner. It was brighter and more lustrous after using this product. I would definitely use this conditioner again and I have bought it a couple times since the first time I used it. I have told many people about it and I would tell more. It is a good product that really does work.

Great for locking in color after dyeing hair

Comments about Aveeno Living Color Conditioner For Fine Hair:

I like to use this conditioner after I dye my roots, as it helps to lock in the color and is gentle enough not to strip away the new dye. The conditioner is light and more watery than your average conditioner which is also good, as I have fine hair and don't want anything oily or greasy to weight it down. I use this conditioner immediately after dyeing, then follow with my regular shampoo, which I find more effective than the other way around.

I definitely notice a difference in the staying power of my color when I use this. As a conditioner it does the job without heaviness. When I really need to condition (I don't every day) and am especially interested in maintaining my hair color (usually the first week or two after dyeing) I will use this.

The scent is light and not cloying or overpowering, which is my preference. Like other Aveeno products it has fairly neutral and subtle scent.

Works great preserving color!

Comments about Aveeno Living Color Conditioner For Fine Hair:

I really like Aveeno's color preserving shampoo and conditioner. It does what it says and actually works. I was skeptical that it would keep my color longer and it would stay shiny. However, it did. My hair was shiny and vibrant which had never happened with any other conditioner I had tried for color treated hair. Other people say you need to use the Aveeno glaze as well for this to work but I only used the shampoo and conditioner. Definitely try it if you would like to preserve the shine and color of freshly dyed hair!
I also love it because it has an awesome grape-like scent and after I rinse the conditioner out, my hair feels so silky! Other products have left my color treated hair feeling stiff and straw-like! This is a definite favorite of mine!

Leaves my hair silky and leaves my color in place! My color actually asts longer while using this product as opposed to other conditioners I have used for color-treated hair.

It has a soft almost Grapey smell! I find it to be pleasant. I love that I can still smell hints of it after my hair is dry!

Must try!

Comments about Aveeno Living Color Conditioner For Fine Hair:

Yet another conditioner I got a sample from along with it's shampoo. I have used and have been a fan of Aveeno products for a long time. Though this conditioner lasted me only one wash, still I believe this must be a good conditioner.
Just like shampoo, this conditioner too has a different consistency as compared to other conditioners out there. It is on a liquid side, still it worked well. Though I did not have colored hair at the time I used this conditioner, still I can talk about the smoothness and shine it brought to my hair. The hair were not oily, or weighed down whatsoever.
Just like other Aveeno products, this conditioner too maintains the standard and works awesome. I will recommend this conditioner to anyone with fine hair. It makes the hair look voluminous than before. I am sure it must be capable of taking good care of colored hair too. I trust Aveeno products and would use them anyday!

Aveeno Living Color gives my hair the shiniest highlights.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Aveeno Living Color Conditioner For Fine Hair:

I was so lucky to receive sample sachets of both the Aveeno Active Naturals Living Color Shampoo, and Conditioner for fine hair.

I used the shampoo first, and fell in love with it, so it was time to see how the conditioner stood up.

I used one of my least favorite shampoos, which should really have been thrown away, but I felt it was good for this experiment to see how the conditioner worked.

So my hair was washed, dull, and lifeless. I opened the top of the Aveeno sachet, and squeezed out the thick, white cream. My shower filled with the floral fragrance of the conditioner, which was lovely.

I then rubbed my hands together, and proceeded to apply the conditioner to my hair. The cream softened my hair, and I was able to work it through the strands. I added more warm water, and lathered my hair up.

I kept the conditioner on my hair for about 5 minutes, before rinsing it off, and getting out of the shower.

I took a comb to my hair, and it shone. I could make out the highlights, and the gray hairs. I completed the rest of beautifying my hair, and couldn't believe how my dull, baby fine hair looked.

It was full, it had color, looked vibrant, and I am at the time when I need to highlight it again. Aveeno are spot on when they call this 'Living Color Conditioner for Fine Hair'. It certainly brought mine back to how I like it.

Brighter, thicker looking hair.

Delicate floral.

Conditioner is great!!

from SmallTown, TX

Comments about Aveeno Living Color Conditioner For Fine Hair:

I received a sample of the Aveeno Living Color shampoo and conditioner for fine hair. While I feel it might be misleading to attest to whether or not it will preserve hair color as promised based off two usages, I can comment on the conditioner.

This Aveeno conditioner was a bit lighter than normal conditioner but it seems to work effectively. I have very fine hair so it is imperative that any conditioner I use not weigh my hair down. I still need that conditioning without the weight. This conditioner appears to provide that for me.

Aveeno makes great products that range from skin care to hair products. I have used many of them with great results. I like this Aveeno Living Color conditioner for fine har with color preserve well enough that I will purchase it. I trust it to do what it says it will based on the experience I have had sampling this product. I recommend it as a wonderful conditioner for fine hair.