Other Body Lotions:

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 15

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

An effective, yet beneficial lotion at the same time.

I used to think that when it came to using sunscreen during the summer season, I wasn't interested in using it as much because I kept thinking it would be too greasy on my skin after applying it. After trying out this new product, I didn't seem to like the greasy feeling on my skin, but it was more effective than I thought and now I'm not once thinking about it being greasy anymore after many hours later in the day.

I have a parent who uses this product and she recommended to me that it really does prove quite useful during those scorching, hot days of the summer. After it has been applied onto, I would stop worrying about being sunburned because I'd notice that my skin looked exactly as it did before I even started using the lotion. Even during the cold winter seasons, it prevents skin from drying out. Now, this is a lotion that moisturizes effectively no matter what the temperature may be.

Overall, I recommend to others of using this product because it not only protects your skin from the sun's rays, it also seems to prevent dry skin at the same time. This is very convenient compared to the previous lotion products I've used before because there are usually many different types of lotions that moisturizes after being applied onto the skin, but I'd say this lotion can do more than just that, it's something beneficial to people during any seasonal weather conditions, regardless of it being hot or cold.

This is a great idea.

I am somewhat undecided about Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 15. I began to use it while I was living on the East Coast and it was fine. I then moved to the West Coast in the middle of the bottle and began to have a reaction on my skin. I cannot be 100% positive that this was because of the lotion or from some new dryer sheets that I was using. I developed rashes on my arms and legs - especially in the crook of my elbows and the backs of my knees. It definitely may have been the climate change as a result of the move or could have been the dryer sheets. I discontinued use of both the lotion and the dryer sheets. I have tried using it a few more times since then and my skins has been fine. However, I am not using it on a daily basis becuase the rash was pretty uncomfortable. I would say that this product should be used with caution, especially if you have sensitive skin. And this shouldn't be a problem if you are not outside for an extended period of tie everyday. For days of shopping outside or walking around outside, this is great. But if the majority of your days are spent inside, then I would use a more basic lotion on those days.

Love love love Aveeno.

from Ann Arbor MI

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 15:

This is the only lotion I use, and I use it for my face. That might seem a little weird, since I'm pretty sure this is body lotion, but it helps my face so much, and almost no other lotion does. It does leave it a little greasy, especially if I'm running around or doing physical activity after putting it on, but other than that, it works wonderfully. I usually try to put it on at night and by the next morning there's a noticeable difference in how dry my skin is. It hasn't made me break out yet, and Ive been using it almost nightly for over a year.

It doesn't have a smell, which could be a good or bad thing, depending on your preferences. Personally, I like it because I feel like they add less chemicals, and since I'm using it on my face, that sounds safer to me.

Absorption
It leaves a little bit of a thin layer of grease behind, but over time it absorbs really well into the skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth.

Definitely works and I would recommend it to anyone, especially those who have problems with really dry skin.

Best Moisturizer!

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 15:

I use Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 15 every single day. I live on the northeast coast, so I don't need strong sunscreens all year long, but for spring and fall, it is nice to have a little something on at most times during the day, seeing that it can get pretty sunny out here. This stuff allows me to do so without even drying up or irritating my skin at all like a lot of strong and oily sunscreens do. I don't use it specifically for the sunscreen though, it works excellent as just a normal lotion as well. Even if it isn't sunny, I still enjoy using this lotion to ensure I can avoid dry skin as well as avoid other oily products.

Smells relatively good for a moisturizer mixed with sunscreen.

Absorption
Does not leave an oily residue like many other products! Awesome!

Protects my skin from light rays of the sun and lets me enjoy smooth and clear skin along with it!

• Absorption:

Leaves my skin feeling silky smooth

from New York, NY

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 15:

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 15 is a 5 star moisturizer. I use this year round with great results. Firstly, I love that it includes Sunscreen SPF 15. I spend a fair amount of time outside. This moisturizer pulls double duty, not only does it help hydrate my skin and keep it feeling soft and smooth, but it also protects me from the sun and saves me time and money by not needing to apply separate sunscreen.

I am so thrilled that I have found such a great lotion and at an affordable price too. The benefits of this Aveeno lotion can not be understated. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, even in the winter when my skin has a real tendency to dry out and feel quite rough.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is easy to apply. A small amount is sufficient to see maximum results. The moisturizer absorbs quickly too. It is non greasy (this is and important key feature to me) and doesn't clog my pores.

In short, I love how my skin feels after using this moisturizer. It works quickly and effectively. I proudly give Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 15 5 stars. Thank you Aveeno for making my skin feel silky smooth again.

The Only Moisturizer I Use

from Hay Springs, NE

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 15:

I find that the oatmeal blend of this lotion will moisturize my skin more than any other brand. The lotion seems to last longer. The thickness and consistency seems to be what my skin wants. I'll usually buy a big bottle and it will last for at least two months even if I use it several times a day. I really don't care whether a lotion has a scent or not, so this product fills the bill for me.

• Absorption:

Aveeno is Great for Sensitive Skin!

from Burlington, NJ

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 15:

I had already begun my love affair with Aveeno products, when I got my most recent tattoo. The artist finished the tattooing, then told me that I needed to take care to moisturize constantly, with an unscented lotion. Now, I have had some problems with lotion, but I did know that Aveeno has been good for me, between my sensitive skin and my allergies (it can be a pain to find something nice-smelling that works and isn't infused with almond oil or something...). So, I decided to try the Aveeno Active Naturals Moisturizing Lotion.

And I love it!! I still use it, even out past the necessary hyper-moisturizing period for my tattoo... It's been good for my legs, hands, elbows, and even feet. And in addition to the moisturizing effects of Aveeno Active Naturals, it's unscented, so it doesn't interfere with any of my fragrances!

I definitely recommend this product!

Aveeno lotion is my favorite, but too expensive!

from Wheeling, IL

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 15:

As an avid lotion-user and lifelong dry-skin sufferer, Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion is by far, my favorite. It is the most effective in the long list of lotions I've tried to battle my constantly dry skin. A little does go a long way, and it does seem to last longer than the average lotion. However, it is also far, far more expensive than many lotions that do almost as good of a job as this one does. For this reason, I rarely use Aveeno and usually buy Vaseline Intensive Care lotion or something similar, a much more cost-effective remedy for my dry skin. If you have the extra money laying around though, this is definitely the best lotion to get! I have come to trust Aveeno as a brand that tries to provide QUALITY products to their consumers, even if they charge an arm and a leg in the process. I wish we could afford to use this lotion on a more regular basis, but am definitely happy with our more cost-effective solution for the time being.

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion

from Stillwater, OK

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 15:

I recently purchased the Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion to use for my Rosacea on occasion.  It is "clinically proven to relieve dry skin" and "moisturized for 24 hours."  It is also fragrance free and made with "natural colloidal oatmeal."  I did use it on my face a couple of times as needed to help moisturize the rosacea.  However, I also have it beside my bed to use as a regular hand moisturizer.

Some of the things I noticed was that a little seemed to go a long way.  It is more on the "liquidy" side and does not seem to rube in easily so you do not want to use too much.  However, it does not leave an overly oily feel so that is a positive.  As far as moisturizing for 24 hours, I think it is lacking in strength. I have used much better lotions and creams as far as for the deep moisturizing effect.  Another positive is that there is no fragrance, but it does not have the typical "fragrance free" unpleasant smell that I have noticed in some lotions.

Aveeno Active Naturals is a great product!

from Rockdale, TX

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 15:

This lotion is great!  It smells wonderful, goes on smoothly (it feels like silk!), and lasts nearly all day.

The only problems I had were that when I wash my hands, whether right after an application or hours later, the lotion comes mostly off of my hands.  It leaves them dryer than before, and I have to reapply immediately or my hands start to crack from lack of moisture.

It also tends to leave a greasy residue if I reapply too soon, even if my skin needs it.

However, if I'm having an allergic reaction and need something to soothe my skin, this is the only lotion that's ever come through for me, so it has it's good points.  In fact, this was my favorite lotion until I tried Jergens Nightly Repair Moisturizing Lotion recently -- that product, and it's daytime use partner are pure perfection.  They solve the few "problems" that I had with this lotion.

Overall, though, this is a great value for a product that delivers so many wonderful promises.  It is well worth the money, and I highly recommend it.

Excellent product

from Savannah, GA

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 15:

I have started using Aveeno recently and i found it is one of the my favourite moisturing lotion that i have ever used during winter. I did not had a chance to use it and this time i did and found a huge difference on my extra dry skin. I use it twice a day morning and at night and have seen results within weeks. For my children i use the one with fragrance that has a purple cap. And for myself and my husband we use the one with the green cap. Thank god, i do not see any fish like flaky skin anymore. I had tried so many other moisturizing cream and even Johnson baby oil but i have to keep reapplying over and over. But with Aveeno I am happy that i have used it and will continue using it and to my children. This is a great product and would recommend to all the dry skiners. I find the price little high than other moisturizing cream but it works. And thats the best part of it. I dont think i will hesitate to use any other Aveeno products.

Aveeno Active Naturals works wonders on itchy skin

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 15:

We picked up some Aveeno Active Naturals yesterday because of a itchy rash and this stuff works fast. It has 1% Hydrocortisone in it and it relieves the itching for hours at a time. It really calms & sooths the itching that some rashes can cause and that is so nice to have some relief and fast. It's a 1oz. tube and it only takes a small amount depending of course on the rash you have and just rub it in and repeat not more than 3 or 4 times a day. It is also Dermatologist recommended and I agree. I really would recommend this cream to anyone who wants fast relief because it works great.