3.5

3.5

Avveno Body Wash is great for dry skin

from Craig, CO

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash 12 oz:

The Aveeno Daily Mousterizing Body Wash is great for extremly dry skin.  I purchase Aveeno Daily Mousterizing Body Wash after I had gone to the dermotologist several times for dry skin problems.  I was told to buy another product that was almost triple the price of Aveeno Daily Mousterizing Body Wash and I did.  It did not help with my dry skin problems at all so I decided to purchase Aveeno Daily Mousterizing Body Wash and use it instead.  After only about a week of using Aveeno Daily Mousterizing Body Wash my skin was looking and feeling much better.  I love that Aveeno Daily Mousterizing Body Wash is fragrence free and I also love that you have to use very little. Aveeno Daily Mousterizing Body Wash also lathers very well.  I would have given Aveeno Daily Mousterizing Body Wash 5 stars instead of 4 but I feel that the product is a little overpriced.  I have found though that there are coupons on the internet you can print out.

This Body Wash works okay.

from Panama City, FL

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash 12 oz:

I have dry skin. It often breaks out with little bumps because my skin does not agree with a certain soap. So I am constantly trying new ones out. Sometimes I can go several days using one soap and have no problems. Other times I can only go one day before my skin breaks out.

One of the soaps I recently tried was Aveeno Moisturizing Body Wash. I figured as it was moisturizing and had oatmeal in it that it might do okay on my skin. It was worth a try:) So I bought a bottle of it and tried it the next day, as I had already showered that day. It has a very interesting feel. It doesn't really lather or bubble up. It is a silky type lotion almost. It did do okay on my skin though. I think the oatmeal really helped with that. My skin did not break out at all in the time I have been using it. The only other problem I had, other than the not lathering, was the smell. It kind of reminded me of an old persons house. Not really the term to use, but I didn't care for the smell. Overall though, a pretty good body wash.