Other Sunscreens:

Pros

Cons

A little bit messy.

Comments about Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Spray SPF 70:

I love the idea of a spray mist sunblock application because I am always needing to reapply my sunblock as I bur and freckle way too easy. Spray sunblock always seemed like a much easier and mess-free application than just slathering a heavy cream on, but I do not think that this Aveeno brand is the very best that you could find and I have tried better. While it does certainly offer up a lot of spf protection and keep me from getting burned, I find that the consistency of it is really very unpleasant. Once I apply it, I seem to think that it should dry after a few minutes, but it never seems to fully dry on me. My skin stays really shiny and greasy in a bad way. If I am at the beach it is a total nightmare because the sand will literally jump on me and stay there all day, it is very messy and annoying. So while I do like the protection it offers me, the greasy feeling it leaves behind on my skin is just way to unpleasant.

Great sunblock

Comments about Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Spray SPF 70:

Because of my fair skin, I have to make sure to always wear sunscreen in the summer when I'm going to be outside for extended periods of time. I am always trying new sunscreens, and one of the best is Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Spray SPF 70. I like that this comes in an aerosol type can, so I can just use a continuous spray when putting on this sunblock. It's easy to apply this way, and it soaks into your skin. It does not leave it feeling greasy or oily like happens with some other sunblocks.

I also like that this sunblock is sensitive enough for frequent use on my sensitive skin. I don't have any problems with getting rashes or skin sensitivity from this sunblock.

Since this is SPF 70, I don't have to apply it too frequently. I normally just put it on once in the morning, and it's powerful enough to keep me from getting burned the rest of the day.

Absorption
This absorbs well into my skin, and it does not leave it feeling oily at all.

Easy Effective Spray Sunblock

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Spray SPF 70:

I am always on the fence with this brand. It seems like a natural product, but you must read the ingredient list for each product you buy. I avoid parabens and some Aveeno products have them. I thought it was long lasting and gentle on the children, they liked that it sprayed on and was a quick application, though I do use a lotion on their faces. We are fair skinned and seemed to be well protected with no sun burn. I can never keep up with the little cap on the top, but we didn't have a bag full of sprayed out sunblock without using it.

Not too harsh of a scent

spray and go

Longevity
We reapply after water and after a few hours to be on the safe side, but we would do this regardless of what sunblock used

No burns on our fair skin

Ease of Application
Children really like the spray, I worry it may leave places uncovered, but we have not had that problem. I use another product on their faces so that I can rub it in and not spray their little faces.

• Ease of Application:

This sunblock is so easy to use!

Comments about Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Spray SPF 70:

I am simply in love with this sun block. It is perfect for an active lifestyle, because it takes only seconds to apply.

I really do appreciate that the Aveeno line of products have fragrances that my sensitive nose can tolerate. This sunblock is a spray mist and has a light, clean fragrance. I can not tolerate sunblocks that have an overpowering coconut smell.

Absorption
This sunblock takes only a few seconds to absorb. It never feels greasy on my skin and it does not clog my pores. It is oil-free and also water proof.

This spray mist sunblock is SPF 70, which is perfect for blocking out the harmful rays of the sun. I am happy to report that I have never gotten a sun burn while using this product.

Ease of Application
This product is so easy to use. Simply spray it onto your skin. I usually spray it on right before I leave my house. As a general rule of thumb, I spray it only on my exposed areas of skin. I love that I can finally get sunblock n my back without getting greasy lotion all over my hands.

Great for the kids

from Fayetteville, NC

Comments about Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Spray SPF 70:

I love using this for my 3 kids. Easy to apply and rub in and I love Aveeno because I feel like I am using a more natural product for them. Smells nice and I like the high SPF so I know if I keep them covered with sunblock for a long day at the beach , no sunburn!

• Ease of Application:

high quality easy to use spray

from East Moline, IL

Comments about Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Spray SPF 70:

This spray on sunblock has been my favorite that I have tried. I really like that it is 70spf so I really feel covered, which is important to someone with pale skin like me. It's really easy to just quickly spray yourself down, instead of trying to rub in a lotion all over. It absorbs and dries quickly, and doesn't leave much of a residue feeling on your skin. It also seems to work well with my semi sensitive skin, as do most aveeno products. I would definitely buy again.

the scent is fairly light, and not so over-powering that you can't cover it with your own fragrance preference.

Absorption
It absorbs quickly into the skin.

Longevity
The high SPF seems to make this last on the skin protection.

Extremely effective. No burns while using this.

Ease of Application
Simple to spray, good for hard to reach or see areas (scalp, back, etc)

• Ease of Application:

Great coverage and simple to use

from Oak Park, MI

Comments about Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Spray SPF 70:

This product covered me evenly and completely. The spray made it simple to use and did not make me feel greasy or uncomfortable.

Absorption
This product absorbed into my skin. I sprayed it on and rubbed it gently into my skin for total coverage and absorption.

Longevity
It stayed on even after swimming in the pool and I could feel it on my skin so I was reassured it was still working

I was outside for a lengthy time and never got burnt or even tanned

Ease of Application
The spray made the application simple and effortless. It delivered the appropriate amount of product