View more sunscreen

Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

4.8

Burn Protection

Comments about Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 45:

I have had the opportunity to try a variety sunscreen products that have given me a variety of results; some more tan than the other. I am very glad that I have discovered Aveeno's Continuous Protection SUnblock as I have experienced positive results using it. It is great for my dark African American skin as it prevents me from getting severe burns an it is not white nor greasy on application.

I like the the fragrance is light and bearable and does not irritate my nostrils or sinus

Absorption
This lotion is easily absorbed into the skin and does not leave behind grey or white residue on the skin

Longevity
Aveeno's product is long lasting and effective in protecting skin against the sun's harmful rays

When I use this product I notice significantly less sun damage and sun burn later that day or the day after

Ease of Application
This sunscreen is easy to apply and can be done just as you would apply regular lotion to your skin

• Absorption:
  • Longevity:
  • Ease of Application:

Love this sunblock!

from South Weymouth, MA

Comments about Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 45:

The Aveeno sunblock is great for the whole family. I bought it because I found it on sale one day. I have used Aveeno lotions before with great results, so I figured the sunblock would be good to try...especially since it was on sale.

The initial intent was to use it for my daughter. She has to have sunblock on every day at school, and the SPF was high enough for my liking. It felt so nice on my hands when I put it on her, that I wanted to use it myself! It wasn't greasy, it was smooth, and it smelled wonderful. It was quite a treat for sunblock!

My daughter has been well protected with this sunblock and no burns thus far. I have been using it on myself, and I have sensitive skin. I have also had a burn free summer thus far, and with my pale Irish skin that is a rarity. I have been outside and felt the sun beating down on my back, but at the end of the day there is no burn. The Aveeno sunblock did it's job and protected me from the sun and was great on my skin.

I would not hesitate to use this product on my daughter, and really enjoy using it myself as well.

• Absorption:
  • Longevity:
  • Ease of Application:

This stuff is gold

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 45:

I borrowed this from my friend on a whim and have now bought it for myself. We were at the beach, and since I burn easily, I has slathered myself with sunscreen and had to borrow hers bacause I had run out. When I got home I looked at myself and noticed that I had tanned everywhere except where I had applied the Aveeno lotion. I bought myself a tube and started using it for everyday purpose. It works great! It isn't too thick or greasy and the price is very appropriate for what it provides. It isn't universally available, but you can find it at the drugstore Rite Aid. If you use it regularly, daily on the places where the sun hits the most, it can last you approximately two months. It lasts for a long time. most of my previous sunscreens and sun protection products have expired after six months. This has gone past that mark. I would definitely encourage you to buy it!

love it!

from Santa Ana, CA

Comments about Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 45:

I love this sunscreen! I have tried so many sunscreen and non of them works on my combination of normal and oily and light facial skin.  I tried a bunch of brands such as Copperstone, Neutrogena, Sheido, and more and I do not like any of them.  Cooperstone causes me to have breakout.  I just discovered that the brand has an oil-free facial sunscreen, but it’s too late now because I already fell in love with Aveeno’s suncreen already.  Neurtrogena (too small quantity for a small bottle) and Sheido are just too expensive for a college student like me.  Then I gave Aveeno a try.  Dermatologists recommend everyone to use a high spectrum of SPF, and so I bought the Aveeno sunscreen with SPF of 55.  After a week of using it, it did not cause any acne on my face.  And the smell was great! I can just sniff on it forever.  I was never a consistant user of sunscreen because I kept forgetting or lazy with applying it on my face, but the smell of this product reminds me of baby lotion’s smell, so I remember to put on sunscreen on more than before.  It took me about six months to use this product, so it was worth every penny. If the company discontinues this product, but I highly doubt it since it has so many good ratings and people buy this.

Best sunblock in the market.

from Elmwood Park, NJ

Comments about Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 45:

First of all Aveeno is the brand I trust the most. I have tried using other brand sublocks but came back to using Aveeno. The best feature about Aveeno sunblock is that it is not greasy at all and it get absorbed in your skin fast. I would never go back to using other brand.