4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

Fast results! Clearer skin in days!

I decided to try something new - I was looking at aveeno products and the soap bars were in my budget- and I am so glad I tried it!! My skin is already feeling cleaner, smoother, and clearer. Try it! Affordability and results in one tiny bar of soap? It's rare, I know but trust me- I have had problem skin my whole life and all I can do now is kick myself for not trying this sooner. I definitely recommend having a soap dish and not just letting it sit in your shower though because when you set it down it does leave some mess (it's a pretty soft soap) but all in all it works the way it should, it's affordable, it smells good, and it's simple. It lasts quite a long time also- another big pro. The only con is it's less portable than bottle soaps but- for clearer skin at this price, I'll buy one to take on the go and a container to take it with too! Combining this with Aveeno Calming Lotion has saved my face!

Aveeno Cleansing Bar

Aveeno Cleansing Bar is not as good as the original Aveeno Bar which contains oat. I switched back to the original bar soap because I tried the new formula and didn't find it to be as successful as the first formula. The reason we use Aveeno is for the natural colloidal oatmeal. I really liked the bar that was for normal skin but they no longer make it. We now buy Aveeno Active Naturals Moisturizing Bar. It works for dry skin and also for combination skin which is what I have. I have been using Aveeno cleansing bars for over 20 years. I started using them consistently when I was in college and a roommate told me that normal soaps are recommended by her dermatologist. My skin looks young still even though I am now in my 40's. People tell me that I look younger than my age and so I think that Aveeno soap is helpful to keep your skin young. You may like this complexion cleansing bar but I highly recommend the bar that has colloidal oatmeal included in the formula.

ACNE ERASER

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar:

The ONLY acne treatment that has ever cleared up my skin, I have never seen my face look better, and now they decide to discontinue, what took me so long to find?! PLEASE COME BACK??!!

My skin is COMPLETELY CLEAR

Ease of Application
So easy to use and it feels so good while doing it!

Convenience
I like the bar, so easy to put right in the hands and apply

Side Effects
Only side Effects is making me a happier person!

Immediacy
I honestly, CRIED when I couldn't see this in the stores

• Immediacy:

Save your money and your face!!

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar:

I have never had a face wash keep my face clear from breakouts and not dry my skin up. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean.

Very effective and it works!!

Ease of Application
Just lather, rub and rinse. I use it morning and night in the shower.

Side Effects
I had no side effects, works better than expected!

Immediacy
Cleared my face up in a day or two! As soon as you rinse it off, you can feel the cleanliness and perfection taking place :)

• Immediacy:

I highly recommend this product!!!

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar:

I have used this soap before and not only does it make your skin soft, but it evens out your complexion. It exfoliates your skin and lifts the leftover dirt out of your skin. Me being a woman of color, this is the ideal soap for me. I use to have so many discolorations, and since using this soap, my skin avery clear and my complexion is even.

This product works excellent.

very simple to apply.

Side Effects
none

works very quickly

Aveeno Cleansing Bar

from Anchorage, AK

Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar delivers on its promise

from Crestview, FL

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar:

I have recenlty been trying a new skin care routine in hope of bettering my skin's overall quality. I have developed adult acne, and, although not severe, is still very troublesome.

In my effort to better my skin, I picked up the Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Acne Bar. The Aveeno foaming cleanser that I was using daily in the morning was wonderful, but I felt that I needed something different for night time to clean off make up and daily dirt/buildup.

Immediately I felt my skin was so much cleaner. It cleaned it without being harsh on my skin. It removed all the dirt and oil, but left my skin feeling smooth at the same time. The next day I noticed the redness on my skin started disappearing, and over a couple nights of use, had almost completely disappeared. My complexion was improving, which was very satisfying to me. I also noticed my blemishes were disappearing.

This product is amazing. It cleanses, it does what the name says it will do, and is at a very afforadble price. I recommend it to everyone who is having skin issues, and has sensitive skin to top it off!

Great product, noticable difference in my skin complexion

from Pleasantville, NJ

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar:

Having bad skin has it's disadvantage, and finding a product like the aveeno skin bar really limited the outbreaks that I still have at my age, My skin is extra oil but I found with using the aveeno soap at first over a period of two months my face wasnt so oily with less pimp outbreaks. You have to be consist and give the product a chance to work, as with anything.  Still using the aveeno bar, and have moved on to purchase other aveeno products like the oatmeal bath, that works really well also.

The Aveeno Cleansing Bar doesnt work

from Haskell, TX

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar:

I thought that this product actually would do the job. I used this in the shower and after a week my face started breaking out really bad. I thought maybe i was allergic to it, but i started noticing that it was just drying my skin out and clogging up my pores. I dont recommmend this to anyone that has oily skin/sensitive skin.

Not personally a favorite

from Wading River, NY

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar:

Personally I'm not a fan of bar soap for my face or body, they tend to dry out my skin.  I love aveeno products, they don't irritate my skin but I don't like the bar soaps.  I prefer a cream cleanser or a foaming cleanser.  I would recommend aveeno products but not their bar soaps.  If you have non-sensitive skin it would probably be okay for you.

The Aveeno Blemish bar is great!

from Sandy, UT

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar:

I don't have the best skin, so I have used A LOT of different blemish-clearing products. I thought this one works pretty well. If it was just for the face I would probaby only rate it a three, but it is wonderful to be able to use it as your regular shower/bath soap and have it clearing up your arms and back! I would definitley reccomend it for your shower if you have back or arm acne problems.

Using the Acne Bar has helped the new acne to stop comming!

from Gaithersburg, MD

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar:

I had a problem with acne ever since I was fourteen years old, I needed something that would actually stop the new acne from comming. When I started to wash my face every day it really stopped the new acne from comming. It was really great! I would suggest this over Pro-Active. The Acne Bar has made me feel clean all of the time and makes me feel important.