Other Primers:
Aveeno
Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream SPF 30

Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream SPF 30

Nice, but a little thin.

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream SPF 30:

I received this Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream SPF 30 as a sample through the mail. It was great, as it was a huge bottle, and not just a little sample like other companies give you. The only problem was I was sent fair to light, and I usually wear something a little darker, such as buff beige. As a foundation, I found it a too thin, almost like water so it didn't seem to really cover my face well. I have a few scars on my face from acne, and a broken blood vessel, and this did not help cover those areas. I don't think it was because I was sent a lighter color, I just don't think it's a thick foundation. The great feature to this, is that it's very light on your skin, and made up of great ingredients. It isn't thick on your skin, so you don't feel like your wearing a mask. In fact, I couldn't even tell I was wearing foundation at all. Even though it was light, it did blend well with my skin, and you couldn't tell I was wearing any foundation. I wish it worked a little better where coverage is concerned. It would be great for those who don't have any scars or blotchy skin tone. Wish I could rate it higher, as it's a great brand and wonderful sample.

A Great addition to your make-up collection!

Pros

Cons

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream SPF 30:

I received this product as a sample to try (a full size bottle) and was a little skeptical at first because they gave me fair to light, and I usually prefer a medium shade, but to my surprise it didn't matter! The cream blends to your own skin tone and it's not heavy like a lot of creams are, it goes on light, blends in perfect, and gives your skin a healthier look. It also contains active naturals total soy complex and natural light reflecting minerals for more natural, beautiful skin. This is an all together great product and I'm so glad I received a sample because I probably would not have bought this on my own. It has everything you could want, it covers blemishes, spots without looking caked on, it helps fade the marks from past blemishes, it contains sunscreen to protect your skin from future sun damage, evens and brightens your skin, and also moisturizes. I love this product.