Other Baby Shampoo & Body Washes:
Aveeno Baby
Aveeno Baby Essential Moisture Shampoo Lightly Scented 8 fl oz

Aveeno Baby Essential Moisture Shampoo Lightly Scented 8 fl oz

Cons

the only shampoo that doesn't make my daughter cry.

from Spokane, WA

Comments about Aveeno Baby Essential Moisture Shampoo Lightly Scented 8 fl oz:

I admit it, my daughter has sensitive skin.  We dutifully used all of our Johnsons Baby Shampoo that we recieved for her baby shower, and without fail she would cry and rub her eyes every single time we rinsed out her hair.  It also dryed out her hair and we had to use adult conditioner in order to offset this problem!  On a whim I bought this product, and it is wonderful!  It is the only shampoo we've ever used that doesn't make her cry!  Of all the shampoos that claim to be "tear-free" this is the only one that she really, truely does not even notice when we use it on her!  It also leaves her hair soft and not dry at all, and it also does not dry out her skin afterwards.  It does say "lightly scented" on the bottle, but I haven't really noticed a scent at all...it's really pleasent and mild. We will absolutly use this product on my daughter from now on, and I will be trying many other aveeno products in the future!

Aveeno Baby Essential Moisture Shampoo is worth the extra money!

from Katy, TX

Comments about Aveeno Baby Essential Moisture Shampoo Lightly Scented 8 fl oz:

My first experience with Aveeno Baby Essential Moisture Shampoo was through a Bzz Agent campaign.  I've been a long-time Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo user, and so I figured I would try out this product during the campaign and then go back to using my trusty favorite.  I was wrong.

From day one, there were noticeable differences!  My daughter has thick hair and tangles are always a battle.  I usually have to use conditioner or a detangling spray (and sometimes both) and brushing out her hair is still a miserable experience.  We didn't have these problems when we began using Aveeno Baby Essential Moisture Shampoo.  This shampoo also rinses out easily and does not leave any residue behind.

I have used other shampoos that have claimed to be "tear free" but when some got in my kids' eyes, I found that wasn't the case.  This shampoo really is tear free which is another plus in my book!

It has a light, pleasant scent.  I also love that it is made with natural ingredients (natural wheat, oat, and Vitamin E).

Althrough the regular retail price is typically higher than comparable products, I have found that I can typically get it for about the same price I have paid for other products in the past if I wait for a sale and use a coupon.  Even if I have to pay more, it's worth it to me.  We're hooked!

Gentle on Infants

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Aveeno Baby Essential Moisture Shampoo Lightly Scented 8 fl oz:

Aveeno Essential Moisture Shampoo is the only shampoo I've ever used on my children! I used it on my daughter at the first sign of hair growth (poor little bald baby!) and used it only son as an infant. I felt it did a better job of cleaning the hair the the baby soap that can be used on hair. It is tear free and gentle. I trust that it's an Aveeno product and I associate the brand with quality and being safe and gentle.

It doesn't have much of a scent, which is fine for me, it smells light and fresh, which is perfect for babies and young children. it leaves their hair nice and clean. silky smooth! I've used it to wash out food, ice cream, cake, mud, dirt, sweat, sunscreen, you name it! and everytime it's done the job and my children came out with clean hair! I never use conditioner on my children's hair and their hair is as healthy and soft as can be!

I love this shampoo and it's a great product!