Other Baby Lotions:
Baby Lotions
Aveeno Baby
Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Lavender & Vanilla

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Lavender & Vanilla

Lovely scent, lovely product!

Comments about Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Lavender & Vanilla:

The Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion in Lavender and Vanilla smells absolutely wonderful, and is super moisturizing on my little one's skin. The lotion goes on easy and it is thick and creamy. The thing that I like best about this lotion is that it doesn't just lay on top of my son's skin like other lotions but absorbs very well. The bottle is easy to use and the soft container makes it easy to get every last drop out.

• Absorption:

Aveeno Baby lavender lotion

Comments about Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Lavender & Vanilla:

This lotion not only smells good, but it makes my babies skin feel great. Picked this lotion because my daughter has dry skin problems. I was not willing to do steroids so finding this was the next best thing. She even likes it so much she's licks the lotion right off her hand. So that's a testimony of how safe it is if ingested in small quantities. No upset stomach or anything. Although I don't recommend eating it.

My daughter has very dry skin and get scaly patches on her arms and back so we've been trying different lotions. So far this one has cleared up most of the dry patches and prevented the old ones from returning.

The scent smells so good. Still has the baby scent, and helps baby relax and sleep better. Lavender has became another household scent for baby next to baby powder.

Absorption
Absorbs right in, although does make baby slippery at first so be careful. Leaves skin super soft and smelling really good afterwards.

• Absorption:

If you have a baby with delicate skin, this is the one to buy!

from Carmel, IN

Comments about Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Lavender & Vanilla:

I must say that I highly recommend anyone with a baby with skin irritation or anyone expecting a baby to buy some Aveeno Baby lotion or if you know someone having a baby that this is a great item to buy.  Both of my babies have had very bad cases of eczema and our pediatrician said that the best thing to do is to buy a Hypoallergenic lotion and I opte for the Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion.  The lotion is very delicate on a young aby's skin and there is the lightest and slighest of fragrances.  Both of our babies also had a bad case of cradle cap and I also use this on the cradle cap as well.   This lotion also calms the baby down when I give my now youngest baby little massages on the feet and on his legs.  Lavendar and vanilla are both scents that are known to cause people to calm down.  The lotion helps retain moisture and it is also non-greasy.  This lotion helps protect the skin of little babies.  I would always check with the pediatrician first if your baby is having issues with their skin, but as long as it's okay with your pediatrician, I definitely recommend this product from Aveeno!

Best lotion for baby!

from Oil City, PA

Comments about Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Lavender & Vanilla:

My daughter had what felt like dragon scales on her knees because her skin was so dry. I tried Johnson and Johnson baby lotion but it didn't help at all. So I decided to by this Aveeno lotion. It cleared up the dry skin in just a couple of days and it smells great. I even use it on my knees, elbows and hands where my skin gets especially dry. This lotion is amazing!

Love this lotion!

from Mankato, MN

Comments about Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Lavender & Vanilla:

I am currently 37 weeks pregnant.  A few weeks ago, I started getting symptoms of Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS).  I have heard of many different home remedies to help eleviate the symptoms (jittery, restless feelings) in not just my legs, but also my arms.  I was told to try lavender.  I remember having this lotion in the house, so I started applying it pretty generously to my legs, arms and abdomen in the evenings when I could sense the RLS approaching.  I was VERY pleased to learn that it did help calm me down!  I've tried another lotion that I had on hand with lavender in it, but it doesn't work quite the same.  There's something about Aveeno with Lavender that relaxes me so that I can fall asleep.  It's one of the worst feelings not being able to relax enough to fall asleep, so glad I will have this product on hand so that I can!  It is not greasy, nor does it have a strong lavender smell.  It also hydrates my skin so that it feels so soft and smooth.  I'm very impressed with this product!

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort really does what it says!

from Rochester, MN

Comments about Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Lavender & Vanilla:

I love all other Aveeno products, so when my son was struggling to fall asleep and establish a sleep routine, I figured it wouldn't hurt to give the Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort lotion a try.  First thing I noticed is how nice it smells!  I always end up using a little myself (busy moms need calm and comfort, too!) After my son's evening bath, I like to massage this lotion into his legs, arms, & chest while singing as part of our bedtime routine.  I then rock and read to him until he gets sleepy.  Coincidence or not, after using the Calming Comfort lotion, the amount of time in our bedtime routine has decreased significantly.  Now, I would not say that it calms him down when he's crying or worked into a frenzy, but it does help him relax before bed.  The lotion is nice and thick, and I think it provides excellent coverage for my son's skin in addition to helping him get bedtime ready!  I've tried Johnson & Johnson night time too, but I would definitely recommend spending a little more for this one!

The Aveno Baby Calming Lotion really works!

from Beaver Springs, PA

Comments about Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Lavender & Vanilla:

I love the Aveno baby calming lotion.  From the first time I used this on my daughter up til now it really seems to calm her.  I am sure that massaging her as I put in on helps as well. Everytime I would put this on her if she was cranky, it really did seem to work.  My husband and son were really amazed.   They had to laugh when they saw how well it worked.  I thought it was just a coincedence the first time I used it when she stopped crying as soon as I put it on her. But when I put it on the next time and it calmed her down again, my husband and I started to believe that it was the lotion. My husband told a co-woker about it for her baby.  I love the lavender scent.  My son says that his sister smells really good after I have put it on her.  I wopuld recommend this to anyone.   If your baby is fussy massage this on her or him and it will probably help.  It did with my child, and still does.  I usually put it on her after her bath or in the morning.  I wish they would have had this when my son was a baby.