4.8

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash

4.8

Pros

Cons

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash!

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash:

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash is great! I rate a body wash by its smell, how it feels when I use it and how my skin feels after I use it. This product gets high marks on all three criteria.

Let's start with the scent. This is such a subjective thing. I am sure there are some people who will hate this scent, but I really like it. It is soft and light. And as the name states, it is calming. Not to sound to wish-washy, but it makes me feel like I am standing in a field of fresh flowers. It doesn't knock me down with the scent. It is light and very nice!

When I wash with this product, it develops a delicious, rich lather. It is creamy and soft. It makes my skin feel nourished and my silky. And when I rinse it off, the softness remains. My skin isn't sticky or rough. It is silky and soft.

Overall, this is a very nice product. It is reasonably priced so I can use it as my every-day body wash. I recommend it highly. My rating is a 10!

Excellent. Rich lather, soothing smell, gentle formula!

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash:

I stumbled up on this body wash while staying at a family member's house, and I am now officially hooked. I am picky about bath products, but this one has everything you could want, for a reasonable price. Not only is it great for washing your whole body, but (here's the big one for me) it's gentle enough to use "down there". There are almost no products I can use "down there" without experiencing itching, pain, or a full-blown yeast infection. This stuff, however, is an exception, and I'm thrilled about it!

Rich, creamy lather that feels great on your skin. Moisturizes nicely - I've found that it helps avoid that tight, dry skin feeling even after you've taken a hot shower. It's a pleasant enough experience that I want to linger and wash more than once. It's also a nice thick consistency, so you're able to dispense one generous dollop without dripping extra product everywhere.

Great smell. Soothing, light, not overpowering. Very clean and relaxing.

Great Soothing Scent

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash:

This is a great product for the stressed among us, the overworked and overstressed. The scent does a great job of calming and the predominantly lavender smelling body wash smells wonderful. It does a good job of not irritating skin and I imagine it would be perfect for someone who has sensitive skin. It doesn't really moisture however so if you are looking for a product to moisturize moderate to very dry skin I wouldn't really recommend but if you are looking for body wash that will clean without irritating your skin and leaves a great scent behind then you should definitely try this product. I definitely recommend.

Only complaint is that it doesn't moisturize mush.

Wonderful smell!

Smells divine!

from Davis, CA

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash:

This Aveeno body wash is perfect for sensitive skin and it smells divine! The scent is not overwhelming and it does not linger on your skin after you shower, which is what I prefer. It is quite moisturizing and it does not leave any residue on your skin. I am not sure if it is actually "calming" but it is still quite lovely. The bottle seems quite small but there is actually a lot of product inside. I use about a little more than half a palm of the body wash each time I shower. Aveeno is a great brand for sensitive skin. I had gotten this body wash because I had had an allergic reaction to a sunblock. Fortunately, I had only used the sunblock on my arms and not my face so the rash was only on my arms. It was extremely itchy and I used another Aveeno lotion to soothe it along with this body wash and the itching subsided tremendously. I would highly recommend this product if you have sensitive skin like me!

I wish I had come up with this stuff

from Kansas City, KS

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash:

This is easily the beauty/bath product with the highest value on the market. Aveeno products are rather expensive and there are rarely coupons or great sales on these products. Aveeno products, though, are worth every cent. They are the simplest products that I know of on the market. They have very few ingredients in the ingredient list, and amazingly they're almost always pronounceable!

This Aveeno product, in particular, is my favorite because the scent is to-die-for. It is somehow both relaxing and invigorating in one and makes me feel pretty when I smell of it. It also makes me skin feel pretty smooth and very clean. A little goes a pretty long way, as well.

If calming isn't your thing, the Positively Nourishing line also offers invigorating, hydrating, energizing, smoothing, refreshing and a whipped souffle.

If you pay a lot for lotions and body washes anyway, you may want to consider switching to Aveeno. It is good for you!