Other Hair Conditioners:

Cons

Liked This A Lot!

from Portland, TN

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Shine Conditioner:

I signed up and received a sample of Aveeno Nourish +Shine conditioner.
It sat in my sample bin for a while till I decided to give it a whirl.
I LOVED it.
Seriously, my hair smelled nice. My husband even commented on it.
My hair was soft, and it shined. A healthy shine.
When putting the shampoo into my hand, I noticed the color was the color of wheat which is in the product. I liked that part a lot. A lot of times, I have noticed that shampoo is not the color that the maker should be using for whatever extracts are in the bottle. So, it was a nice touch by Aveeno.

Aveeno Nourish & Shine Conditioner Helps Middle Age Hair!

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Shine Conditioner:

I was really excited when I saw that Aveeno was introducing a new line of hair hair products. The Active Naturals line of hair products are great, but pricey - however, just wait for a sale and a coupon and you're all set! I decided to try the Nourish and Shine version to hopefully give my dull, approaching middle-age hair a little boost. I was reallly pleased with the results! First off, I really like the design of the bottle. It may seem simple, but when you think about it, it is slim enough to fit in your hand without slipping out and it is easy to just push down on the one side of the top to pop up the other side to squirt it out. It has an almost tropical or coconut like scent, which I liked. It has nourishing wheat complex and palm extract which I guess is what it supposed to illuminate your dull or damaged hair. This conditioner really moisurizes and protects my hair. It no longer seems dried out and abused by the blow dryer and flat iron. It feels healthier! I'd give it a thumbs up!

As lovely as the shampoo

from Pierre, SD

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Shine Conditioner:

Make room in your cabinets ladies! This one is a keeper...

I started using this conditioner with the shampoo about, oh, 4 months ago is my guess. Anyhow, I simply love this conditioner. It leaves your hair so soft and shiny, No tangles here! It also leaves a nice subtle scent in your hair for awhile, not too long but it lasts. It also actually does help with making your hair "shine". I feel it's truthful in Its tittle being "Nourish +", i feel as if my hair is actually healthier when i use this product over my Pantiene.

The container it comes in is pretty nice also. It comes in a nice sleek bottle and is easy to keep hold of, it doesn't slip out of my hands in the shower from being too bulky or anything.

My only problem with the conditioner is that It's kinda pricey for how long it lasts. The conditioner needs somewhat more then the shampoo to make it around your head; Meaning you'll run out of conditioner before shampoo. That's not a problem for me but it may be for someone else.

Overall i really like this product and I will probably keep it in my cupboard for awhile to switch it in and out occasionally. It's a very good conditioner :)

Thumbs up, Aveeno!