Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Aveeno

Pros

Cons

Ahhhh Aveeno you sure make my skin feel so much better !

OK so maybe I've been complaining (a lot) about how this dry cold winter is taking a toll on my skin. My skin's so dry and uncomfortable that my husband has renamed me Itchy & Scratchy!

Simply moisturizing often hasn't been enough so,on the recommendation of a friend, I decided to give **Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash** a try.

This body wash makes an abundance of rich creamy lather, the scent is on the light end of neutral. It cleanses well and leaves skin feeling comfortable with a light mantle of moisture. Even after drying off my skin feels soft and smooth.

The addition of natural colloidal oatmeal aids in helping skin calm down, takes away that tight, dry itchy feeling and allows skin to hold onto vital moisture. It also contains moisturizing Oat Kernel Oil, Oat Kernel Extract, Soybean Seed Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil.

This is working well to keep my skin feeling normal, the dry itch is all but gone. I follow up with my favorite body moisturizer and I'm hear to tell you I'm no longer complaining, now if I can only get my husband to nix the nickname...

If you're in need of winter skin comfort, I recommend you give Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash a try. You too will say Ahhhhhh Aveeno !

**5 stars as this product is very effective. **

Natural? I Don't Think So

I originally purchased this body wash because it claimed to be natural and free from soaps and dye and moisturizing and gentle for skin. It is also supposed to have a lot of natural ingredients in it. When I used it and developed itching problems, I was frustrated to notice that I had missed the sodium laureth sulfate in the ingredient list, which is a huge cause of itching in many people I know.

**INGREDIENTS**

*Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-10, Quaternium-15, Myristyl Alcohol, Fragrance, May Also Contain Citric Acid*

Although this cleaned the skin fairly well, it left my skin feeling moisturized at first, but after using it, my skin felt dry and itchy. No one in my family liked it either- and they don't have overly sensitive skin. It left everyone's skin dry and itchy despite the idea that oats were supposed to help the skin improve.

The scent is a light natural type of scent and I didn't find it at all offensive or overbearing. In fact, I could barely smell it.

I think this is excellent!

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash:

I have had a great experience with this body wash. I think really highly of this brand and their products. This body wash has been excellent for my skin. It has worked incredibly well to moisturize my skin and keep it from drying out. I have noticed that it especially keeps my legs moisturized in the winter months. It also works to get my skin really clean. I love the way my skin feels after I use this. I think it has made my skin look better all the way around. I would definitely recommend this body wash to anyone looking to make their skin look great.

I found this really effective at getting my skin clean and making it look good. My skin is always really soft and hydrated after using this. It moisturizes my skin and helps it stay moisturized throughout the harsh winter months.

The scent is not my favorite. It does not smell bad. However, it does not smell as good as other body washes I have used.

An Excellent Gift

from NA

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash:

I was gifted the entire set of Aveeno products for my birthday and it contained the Aveeno soap bars, body lotion and the Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing body wash as well. It was an excellent gift for me as I used all the products and they were really effective on my skin. The product of Aveeno contains ingredients which are safe for the skin and the body lotion contains moisturizers makes the skin healthy and smooth. Some of the ingredients include helianthus annus (sunflower) oil, glycine soja (soyabean) oil, oat extract and decyl glucoside which have a positive effect even if the skin is sensitive and they together work as a moisturizer for the skin.

The price of this product is high but if the gift set is purchased instead, the cost becomes less and is worth it. The body was forms lather easily when it comes in contact with water and there is no greasy feeling after washing it off with water. The fragrance of this product is excellent.

We use it for the whole family and it works well!

from Crofton, MD

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash:

I continue to purchase this product for dad and my son to use daily when bathing or showering. I have had a good experience with the Aveeno body wash and outside of using some other skin products, it seems to do well for both of our skin.

Primarily I purchased this product for use on my 3 year old son. He has very sensitive skin that is dry and has several bumps. I do carefully apply the product as it is not a "tear free" baby product, but it is not that difficult to just focus below the neck. After using the body wash, I also apply the Aveeno skin care lotion. I am not an Aveeno sales rep or anything crazy, they just make a good product and it works with my son's skin condition.

It is my opinion that this product was not developed to focus on a smell good moment! I think that the use and intent of the body wash is effective and the lack of over powering scent is not missed (though if you want to use another body wash afterwards for the smell I am sure it is not discouraged).

Aveeno body wash is great!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash:

I was heavily influenced to purchase this Aveeno active naturals daily moisturizing body wash because of Aveeno's association with Jennifer Aniston in their ads! I think her skin is really radiant and beautiful so I purchased this body wash hoping to achieve the same result and I wasn't disappointed!
I really liked the light clean smell of this body wash and how easily it lathered in my sponge. It washed my skin really well and made me smell good without leaving any filmy gunk behind. It was really gentle on my dry skin and my psoriasis so if you have sensitive skin this body wash is definitely something that you should try!
I really like how natural this body wash is, it doesn't feel like I'm bathing in chemicals when I use it.
Although Aveeno active naturals daily moisturizing body wash is a bit on the expensive side I would highly recommend it because of how well it works versus cheaper alternatives!

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash:

I live in Canada where your skin becomes especially dry in the winter time. To add to this I am diabetic which makes your skin even more dry. I have tried many different kinds of moisturizing soaps and some were okay but I still always felt especially dry after a bath or shower. I love many other Aveeno products so when I saw this at the store, I decided to try it even though the price was a little higher than moisturizing soap. I was so happy I tried this! I love the Aveeno body wash, it is amazing. First of all I love that it isn't filled with all kinds of perfume. It really has no scent at all which I love. One of the things I dislike about most moisturizing products is they smell horrible to me. Second and most important this stuff is amazing for moisturizing your skin. I use this every day now and I even use it on my face in the shower. It leaves your skin feeling soft and silky without any greasy feeling at all. I would recommend this to anyone that wanted a great way to moisturize their skin.

Very moisturizing and gentle to my body

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash:

This is a perfect body wash for sensitive skin, I sometimes get dry or chapped skin and I can't use scented body washes. This Aveeno active naturals daily moisturizing body wash is the best choice I made. Its amazing on how light and gentle it is to my skin. The texture of this body is very creamy and thick. Its very soothing and it brings a lot moisture to my skin. Its hypoallergenic and fragrance free so its very delicate and relieves my dry skin. It leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth. My body feels nourished and healthy. I like how this body wash doesn't leave me with that greasy feeling. My skin hasn't been dry and it stays feeling hydrated all day. I would strongly recommend this to anybody with dry or sensitive skin, its perfect for anybody with eczema too. This body wash is a bit pricey but its worth it because its mild and works, it not harsh to the skin.

Such a nice wash!

from Richmond VA

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash:

I just love this body wash! Aveeno has always been a reliable brand for me, so I had high expectations when I decided to purchase this wash and give it a try. I needed something for moderately dry skin, but I didn't want anything that would make me feel greasy. This wash was perfect! It left my skin feeling so soft and clean, and it also did a nice job of taking care of the dry skin problem. My skin felt so smooth! I also think the price is definitely right for the quality of the product. I really felt like I was getting a good deal since it worked so well. If you have mild or moderate dry skin problems, this is a great body wash to try out.

This took care of the dry skin very quickly and kept my skin soft and clean all day long! I really loved it!

The scent of this wash is nice and neutral, so it's fine for anyone to use and it won't interfere with any fragrances you want to use. It has a clean scent.

Aveeno Active Naturals Lotion

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash:

Literally one of the best lotions I have ever used!

I suffer from Eczema my whole life and have tried EVERY kind of lotion on the market. This Aveeno lotion works better than the prescription ointments that I receive from my doctors.

Very neutral clean scent. Not at all offensive, somewhat clinical in odor.

Natural? I Don't Think So

from Podunk, NY

**INGREDIENTS**

great moisturizer

from Monrovia, CA

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash:

Aveeno is a very popular name and makes excellent products for skin. Their products are trust worthy and have built a reputation for making items actually work at affordable prices. This aveeno active naturals daily moisturizing body wash is exactly what the name suggests. It helps moisturize your body and prevents it from getting dry. If you're like me your body can use help moisturizing especially if you have naturally dry skin. Some reason some people are just born this way and it did not get enough body oils were to lose the body oils to quickly leaving their skin dry and susceptible to cracking or ashing. With the Aveeno active naturals daily moisturizing body wash, your skin can be healthy and moisturized as long as you apply it consistently. People though react differently to different skin products so test around and make sure it works for you.