Other Misc. Face Makeups:

Aveda Inner Light Tinted Moisture SPF15 - All Shades

Aveda Inner Light Tinted Moisturizer is simply okay

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Aveda Inner Light Tinted Moisture SPF15 - All Shades:

Being a HUGE devotee to Aveda, when my regular Laura Mercier moisturizer ran out, I decided to pick up a tube of the Aveda Inner Light Tinted Moisturizer, it had everything I was looking for - organic, SPF of 15, great options for light skin tones.

My initial use was a little uncertain - it was fairly greasy and seemed to wipe off extremely easily - even with the wipe of a tissue almost an hour after application. I wasn't sold, to say the least. However, people were actually coming up to me and complimenting my skin, a few people even said that my skin glowed! It was lovely! The color matching to my skin was flawless, even better than my previous moisturizer - I thought I had a product for life! I kept using the moisturizer every day, and as time passed, it seemed like the moisturizer was separating inside the tube and a gross wave of oil was separating from the color and when I squeezed it out onto my hand it would come in squirls of oil and color, completely gross.

Knowing that Aveda backs up all their products, I took it into the store where I purchased it and they gladly swapped it out, apologizing that I must have gotten a bad batch, however, now on my second tube I'm noticing that it is also starting to separate. It's too bad that it is greasy/separates easily, because the color matching and coverage is perfect!

After this tube is over I'm going to be switching back to my old product but keeping an eye out for an improved formula.

Just the right amount of color

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Aveda Inner Light Tinted Moisture SPF15 - All Shades:

This moisturizer is awesome! Goes on smooth, very easy to blend with your fingers all over the face without leaving any streaks of extra color. It is good for sensitive skin because all Aveda products are natural.  I get many compliments when I wear this tinted moisturizer about my "natural glow".

This is the best of both worlds-makeup and moisturizer, Perfect!

from Jupiter, FL

Comments about Aveda Inner Light Tinted Moisture SPF15 - All Shades:

I have always loved Aveda (just think, if you were stranded on a desert island, this makeup is so pure you could eat if for survival!)... I used to wear their dual powder in Linen, but the Florida sun makes it impossible to wear heavy moisturizer or makeup.  But Aveda solved yet another skin care dilemma - you can use a little for light coverage, or a little thicker for concealing.  I can't say enough about this product - oh, and it doesn't cause breakouts (Aveda never does!)  Enjoy!

Great Looking Skin

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Aveda Inner Light Tinted Moisture SPF15 - All Shades:

I have a job that keeps me working outside all year long, so I go through periods of being out in the hot sun, or the cold winds, so I really need a great moisturizer.  I found the **Aveda Tinted Moisturizer** and it sounded great to try since I love Aveda products because of their high quality.  The moisturizer was pretty expensive, but it was worth trying because it really moisturized my skin and made it look healthier.  The moisturizer is rich and creamy, but you only need a few drops to cover your skin.  After using for a few days, my skin looked better and had more color.  This is a great base for makeup because it can take the place of your heavy foundation.  It has just enough color to give your skin a soft glow and doesn't feel heavy.  I also liked that it was easy to remove but lasted all day without sweating or wiping off when I didn't want it to move.  The moisturizer is refreshing because it seemed to add moisture to my skin without feeling oily or greasy.  I use this everyday and like the way it makes my skin feel and look.  The price is high, but it is a high quality product.  The scent is pretty bland but the color blends in well for a natural look.

Quick to apply & Looks natural!

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Aveda Inner Light Tinted Moisture SPF15 - All Shades:

Easy to apply; natural looking; all I need is a little powder on top, some mascara and I'm ready to go!  Stays on well and comes off easy too!  I love every Aveda product I have ever tried.  Black Malva shampoo & conditioner are fantastic for dark haired women.  Will write on more as I can.

great product - light coverage and wonderful texture

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Aveda Inner Light Tinted Moisture SPF15 - All Shades:

This is a great product and priced to compare with department store products.  It is all natural which is a plus.  It is kind to my skin and I feel good wearing it.  Some of their other products are good too - especially the hand cream and hair products.