Other Facial Moisturizers:
Aveda
Aveda Enbrightenment Correcting Creme

Aveda Enbrightenment Correcting Creme

Aveda Enbrightenment correcting creme smells and feels GREAT!

from Marlborough, MA

Comments about Aveda Enbrightenment Correcting Creme:

I have been using Aveda enbrightenment "brightening correcting creme" for about 6 months.

It's a bit pricey, but so worth the money! A jar lasts me a little over 2 months, using it once a day. I have a dark spot just below my cheek that I would really like to get rid of naturally. I'm not sure if this is working for that, but I DO feel that this creme is worth it just for the way if feels on my face.

I also smells WONDERFUL! I do use another product during the day, and use the Aveda embrightenment at night. I find that this creme is a bit too light for the winter months during the day, but it makes a really fine night creme.

It sinks right in the skin, with no greasy feel, leaving my face very soft and "dewy"...like the face of a MUCH younger person. I'm 59, but I swear after using this creme for the 6 or so months that I have, I feel like I look about 45!

I would definitely recommend this creme if you can afford it. I was going to give this product a 4 star rating because of the price, but it feels and smells so fine, that I had to give it 5 stars!