Other Hair Sprays:
Aveda
Aveda Air Control

Aveda Air Control

Best hairspray on the market

from Iowa

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Lightweight
  • Strong Hold

Cons

• Curly Hair
    • Daily Use

Comments about Aveda Air Control:

I have used a variety of different types of hairsprays and really had never found one that I liked until I used control force. I like this hairspray for many reasons. First, I like that it is plant based. Second, it does a good job of holding a curl in my hair, but my hair is not crispy or hard like other hairsprays make my hair. Third, I like that the hairspray is not sticky. The only thing that I could say I don't like is that the hairspray leaves a bit of fog on the onset, but does not last long.

• Hair Type:
    • Wavy Hair

Wonderful and light

from Conover, NC

Comments about Aveda Air Control:

I love this hairspray!  I am definitely a natural girl, so the light almost piney scent it has is very appealing.  I love that it doesn't make my hair sticky.  I have very fine hair and it doesn't weigh it down.  Also, some sprays will make my hair look greasy, which this doesn't do.  It goes on very light and has a decent hold.  I think it's great for an "all natural" look.  There are only two drawbacks: on those days when I want a more polished look, not so natural, it doesn't quite do the trick; not quite enough hold.  Also the price, it's quite high.  But I still love it, and if I could afford it, would buy it all the time!

It holds, smells great and leaves you with touchable hair!!

from Tracy, CA

Comments about Aveda Air Control:

Aveda Air Control is probably the only hair spray I willingly use. I hate having "helmet head". My husband loves to touch my hair and I always want it to have movement and softness. This hairspray gives me all of that and smells almost like an Aveda perfume! My husband loves to bury his face in my hair even right after I finish styling it. It's great for a quick spritz with a light hold and you can layer is to get a tighter hold. I love this stuff!