Other Dishwashers:

Avanti Stainless Steel Built-in Dishwasher DW181SS

a great dishwasher

from Uncasville, CT

Comments about Avanti Stainless Steel Built-in Dishwasher DW181SS:

this dishwasher is very nice and looks great as well. i like the racks that come with it because they hold dishes nicely and they hold pots well as well. i like the dishwasher because it has a natural look to it that i like a lot. the dishwasher does a great job of cleaning dirty dishes and it is very easy to use. the dishwasher has a very nice sound level that is great and i like that it hardly has any sound to disturb me. my baby has a sleeping area next to the kitchen so i wanted a dishwasher that was not very loud and this was a great choice because my baby can still sleep when i have it on. i find it a relief to put the dishes in the washer because it lets me have a nice break from washing the dishes when ever i am tired. this washer was very easy for me to install in my kitchen and it will continue to be used for a very long time. i also like the price because it lets me know i am getting a good product.

Avanti DW181SS Stainless Steel Built-in Dishwasher saved my days

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Avanti Stainless Steel Built-in Dishwasher DW181SS:

This Avanti DW181SS Stainless Steel Built-in dish washer has saved me precious time during my day. I never have to worry that no matter how fast I must load the dish washer, it will get my dishes completely clean without a worry of residue keft on my beautifule plates and flatware! I have spent ours with my hands in dirty dish water to be certain that my dishes are perfectly spotless with other washers, but the Avanti DW181SS Stainless Steel Built-in DIsh washer prevents me from soaking away my soft hands! The Avanti DW181SS Stainless Steel Built-in dish washer has also made it easier to get my family to help out with the dishes every now and then since the Avanti DW181SS Stainless Steel Built-in dish washer is so simple. Again, this Avanti DW181SS Stainless Steel Built-in dish washer has saved me precious time during my day. I never have to worry that no matter how fast I must load the dish washer, it will get my dishes completely clean without a worry of residue keft on my beautifule plates and flatware! I have spent ours with my hands in dirty dish water to be certain that my dishes are perfectly spotless with other washers, but the Avanti DW181SS Stainless Steel Built-in DIsh washer prevents me from soaking away my soft hands! The Avanti DW181SS Stainless Steel Built-in dish washer has also made it easier to get my family to help out with the dishes every now and then since theAvanti DW181SS Stainless Steel Built-in dish washer is so simple. This Avanti DW181SS Stainless Steel Built-in dish washer has saved me precious time during my day. I never have to worry that no matter how fast I must load the dish washer, it will get my dishes completely clean without a worry of residue keft on my beautifule plates and flatware!

The avanti Dw181ss is great!

from Cordova, AL

Comments about Avanti Stainless Steel Built-in Dishwasher DW181SS:

This is an excellent appliance.  If you are like me, always on the go with very little time, this dishwasher is right for you.  Not to metion it sleek design of stanless steel gives your kitchen that extra wow factor!

Not Best but close

from Sevierville, TN

Comments about Avanti Stainless Steel Built-in Dishwasher DW181SS:

The Avanti Dishwasher is not the best but close to it  granted it recycles water and is a time saver but it doesn't have that much space in it for a lot of dishes, silverware, cups nor tupperware. It is somewhat quiet and some what saves on energy but is majorly expensive  this should not be used if you have a big household in my opinion. But for a smaller household  it is decorative and doesn't really stand out  I would say if you have the money for it get it the cycles on it is great and it cleans really well. I would say I have mixed feelings on this one not a bad review but not the best review  this one is just up in the air because it is a good dishwasher but too expensive. It does get clogged every now and then and sometimes doesn't remove all food particles and doesn't dry the dishes too well but thats just a minor flaw in it. The plus to it is that it does recycle water which is better for the enviroment.

A great way to keep your hands clean while cleaning!

from Merkel, TX

Comments about Avanti Stainless Steel Built-in Dishwasher DW181SS:

**Why worry yourself with those dishes that just seem to be appearing out of nowhere? With Avanti DW181SS Stainless Steel Built-in Dishwasher you don't have to! This was made for moms who would rather spend time with there children, or relax during "nap time" or even grandmas! Yes, you too! You have done enough dishes in your life it is time you let techonolgy step in and do the rest for you. You won't regret it, I don't!**

I am loving Avanti Dishwasher

from Mount Prospect, IL

Comments about Avanti Stainless Steel Built-in Dishwasher DW181SS:

I have been using avanti dishwasher for years, and I must say it's durable and easy to use. I never had any complain for getting repair or not working properly.

In short, it's marvelous product I ever had.