Other Clothes Dryers:
Electric Dryers
Avanti D110 Electric Portable Dryer

Avanti D110 Electric Portable Dryer

Great for apartments with no w/d hookups

Comments about Avanti D110 Electric Portable Dryer:

I bought this Dryer along with the Haier HLP23E compact washer and the Avanti Laundry center rack about four months ago. So far the dryer is working great, and does what its suppose to do. If it does break after the warranty runs out, and your the handyman (or woman) type, parts can be ordered from the USA office in Miami Florida.

The dryer has two filters. An intake and exhaust/lint filter. The exhaust filter has two layers, which does a great job of stopping lint from exiting the dryer. This is important when your using this in an apartment with no dryer hose hookups to exhaust to the outside. Also, depending on the size of the space where you will be using this dryer, humidity levels will climb while your drying cloths. This isn't a problem for me, especially now that its winter, with forced air heat drying out the air. The dryer actually makes it more comfortable.

I'm happy with this dryer so far and hope it holds up for the long term.

Load Capacity
Not going to get as much in it as a full size dryer.

All I can say about durability is that its still working fine after 4 months.

• Load Capacity:

save money get this

from Adams, NY

Comments about Avanti D110 Electric Portable Dryer:

I have to say I have never heard of Avanti before getting this portable dryer, and was a bit sceptical. But was I surprised how easy thing dryer is, and how portable it is. It's not to easy this is light, but it's lighter than more dryer. This is great if you live in a dorm or move around a lot. This doesn't have any screen indiction, just a knob that you turn to different mode of operations. It's also very small, can only take light clothes so don't expect it to dry your bedding or winter coats. The noise level is about average, you can still hear it from another room. It has a see through window so you can see if your clothes are ready. I have been using this dryer for over 2 months and I have been very happy with it. The only suggestion is not to pile up your cloth, clean it and dry it when you're changing cloth would be better since it can't really take a whole lot. Other than that, it's great for personal use.

Avanti is convenient and efficient

from Hampton, VA

Comments about Avanti D110 Electric Portable Dryer:

**The Avanti D110 Electric Portable Dryer **is a wonderful must have accessory to have.  My eldest daughter uses this in her dormitory at Columbia University.  I know it is forbidden but it is necessary for her. One of the reasons this type of "appliance" is forbidden is the excessive usage of power however this machine uses less than 50% more than her microwave uses. It's portability is also wonderful because she can easily move it and cover it up when her RA comes for inspection.  I wish there were more colors to choose from.  I dont know if the retailer had a limited selection or the manufacturer but steel was the only color she could buy.  This dryer is also much quieter than I expected.  I am not certain whether its the clothing she was drying at the time or not but on one visit, she had to dry twice to get the moisture out completely.  I have used industrial dryers with the same problem so I didnt hold that against avanti.