Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Avalon Organics Lavender Cleansing Milk

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

one of the best cleansing milk cleanser

Comments about Avalon Organics Lavender Cleansing Milk:

I love how gentle this Avalon organics lavender cleansing milk is very light and great for my dry, sensitive skin. Its non foaming and its very moisturizing to my face. It removes all of my makeup and is very gentle to my sensitive face. Its not harsh or irritating to my skin. I like how it moisturizes my face without making it oily. Its very lightweight and it cleanses away any dirt or oils on my face. My face always feels really clean and it doesn't make my face breakout. I like how it has a nice lavender scent that isn't too overpowering. My face has been looking a lot healthier. My face is a lot smoother and my pores have minimized. I would highly recommend this to anybody with dry skin or sensitive skin. Don't use this if you have an oily face because this will just add extra moisture to the oils you already have. I will continue to use the cleanser whenever my face starts to become dry.

• Ease of Application:

Gentle facial cleanser for all skin types

Comments about Avalon Organics Lavender Cleansing Milk:

Avalon Organics Lavender Cleansing Milk is incredibly gentle and soothing. Unlike many facial cleansers, it doesn't have sulfates in it which are supposedly unhealthy. Because of this, this facial cleanser doesn't lather up like most soaps. Instead, it's more like a "milk" like Avalon Organics calls it. Think of this product as more of a cleansing oil (or lotion). It's a natural, healthy, and organic way to cleanse your face. This also means that's gentle on the skin. I have really sensitive skin, and this facial cleanser is mild enough to not cause me any irritation. It's also effective at doing it's job as well! Instead of stripping the moisture out of your skin, this cleanser gently lifts away impurities and removes oil residues. Definitely recommend this facial cleanser to anyone, and all skin types.

Ease of Application
Don't try to lather it up, or you'll get frustrated: it's not meant to be lathered.

Refreshing, freshly clean, calming lavender scent.

• Ease of Application:

Effective but doesn't provide a "clean" feeling

Comments about Avalon Organics Lavender Cleansing Milk:

I have oily combination skin and have been using this product since I was 15. It works well in phasing out my blemishes. The only reason I did not give it a 5 is that it doesn't thoroughly cleanse my face and I have to follow with the toner to feel refreshed.

Ease of Application
This cleanser feels watery and runs out fast.

Soothing lavender scent.

Avalon Organics Lavender Facial Cleansing Milk

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Avalon Organics Lavender Cleansing Milk:

Avalon Organics Lavender Facial Cleansing Milk is a soap-free gentle, moisturizing cleanser that takes off the bad stuff while leaving the good stuff. The cleansing milk works really well as a general facial cleanser and make-up remover, and leaves your skin feeling clean without stripping away the essential natural oils your skin needs to look and feel healthy.

Lavender, licorice root, turmeric, and arnica are all combined to make a soothing and natural scented product you can be comfortable with applying to your skin without wondering what all the hidden ingredients might be.

My skin is fairly normal, but during the dry winter months I need a cleanser that will leave as much moisture on my skin as possible.  Avalon Organics Lavender Facial Cleansing Milk keeps my skin moisturized and healthy while removing all of the pore-clogging dirt and make-up that ends up on my face daily. My husband uses this as well, and even he approves!