Other E-commerce Websites:

Pros

Cons

Autozone.com

Comments about AutoZone.com:

This is a great website for everything car related. We almost always buy our car parts from this website. The website is very user friendly, I love how you can enter in the year, make, and model of your car so only parts that will work for your car will pop up. There is no second guessing if you are getting the right item. You can either type in what you are looking for or select from the categories at the top. Shipping costs are low and prices are very competitive.

They have a list of commonly shopped categories right at the top. You can also type in the search box what you are looking for. You can add your vehicle too so the next time you shop it will automatically bring up parts specific to you.

Product Selection
They have pretty much everything you would need for you car. From parts to floor mats.

Product Pricing
I think they're pretty competitive with other online automotive stores.

Customer Service
If you can't find what you are looking for they are super helpful in locating it for you and helping you through the ordering process.

Shipping and Returns
Items come fast and you have the option of picking up at a local store to save on shipping.

Helpful site

from Utah

Comments about AutoZone.com:

I like to use autozone.com for both parts and informational videos on do-it-yourself car repairs. I like to use a couple other sites as well, especially for information, but this one is near the top of my list of favorites.

I recently needed to replace the backup lights on my van. When I went to the replacement parts section on the website, they immediately asked for the year, make, and model of my vehicle. This allowed them to be able to tell me exactly which part I needed. I then clicked on backup lights and it gave me the different options for what my van needed. Selection and checkout was also very simple.
I also use this website for DIY repairs on my vehicles. I have found the videos very helpful for things such as changing the brakes and replacing the rotors.

Product Pricing
I was able to find two replacement bulbs for only $4.99. I only needed one at the time, but the second gives me a spare for when the on one the other side gives out. I didn't find a better price in stores when I looked for it.

Autozone.com

Comments about AutoZone.com:

I really hate going into auto parts stores for many reasons. First I feel lost in all the aisles of gadgets, and second I usually can't find someone to help me, so having an auto website is very handy. There are many reasons why I like this website. First of all it is easy to navigate the site, and this makes it easy to check for prices and availability of products. Also you can check to see if the item is in stock or if it is available in the physical stores. Also along this idea you can ask for in store pickup, this is a great feature. I found the site easy to get around, you just put in the specifics of what you need, for example, I needed windshield wiper blades. Just follow the screen prompts for make and model of vehicle, year, etc., then put in what you are looking for. I had no problems riding the brands I wanted. There are also sales on the website, not just limited to the physical store and I think they allow you to use the rewards card online too. Easy for the average person to use.

Had some sales

Customer Service
About what you would expect for a website

Shipping and Returns
Didn't use, but seemed easy enough.

There When I Need Them

Comments about AutoZone.com:

I am a frequent shopper of the Autozone.com website. They always have everything that I am looking for and always at a great price. I have been ordering from the website for a few years now and have never had a complaint. And now with the in store pick up option, it is much more convenient than having to wait on the mailing system. The customer service that I receive from Autozone.com has always been fast and more than courteous. The online store always has some great sales and promotions going on. I have ordered so many items from Autozone.com and will continue to do so. Here at the holiday season, I think I have used them more than ever before, purchasing lots of items for my daughter to dress up her new car. Another great thing is that I can use my Auto Zone loyalty card on the site as well as in store. I am a loyal customer of the Autozone.com website and think that anyone who gives it a try will be as well.

Great For Price Checking

Comments about AutoZone.com:

Granted, since there is an Autozone on just about every corner, I haven't actually ordered anything from the website. But, whenever we have car issues I always check their website to see how much the parts cost and compare that to how much it will cost to have our mechanic fix the issue. On more than one occasion, the price of the parts was low enough to warrant fixing the car ourselves. The website is very easy to use, and very helpful when looking for parts, especially if you are not a professional mechanic. On our last project, we were able to research sway bar end links on the Autozone website. They had the best price compared to other online parts stores. When we went to the store to pick up the part, it was a consistent price and was in stock, which is not always the case when you look up products online and pick them up in the store. The filters on the website are very user-friendly, and it takes just a few moments to look up whatever part you are searching for.

Apparently it's only for car experts.

Comments about AutoZone.com:

Both of my taillights recently went out on my car, and I'd heard from multiple sources that autozone.com had cheap replacement parts so I went to check it out trying to save myself so money and hassle of going to an actual store. My issue was that I wasn't really sure which light I would need so I thought I could just search for taillights and then choose which one looked like the one I had that burnt out. Nope. My generic taillight search only came up with six potions and none of them looked even close to what I had so I didn't really know what to do. I clicked on the option that looked closest to mine, even though I knew it was the wrong one and only then did more options come up at the bottom of the following page. THose were also wrong so I went back and clicked a different option and repeated that process until I'd gone through everything. I still didn't find the part I needed and eventually became frustrated and gave up.

Comments about AutoZone.com:

I have shopped quite frequently at AutoZone.com. Both my husband and my son fix up the cars in the family themselves. So I am a frequent customer at AutoZone.com.
Parts are always arriving at my house. And I love the Buy online, Pick up in stores option.
I also love that I can return parts to the store if I need to, for a refund or exchange.
Sometimes there are special discounts for online purchases that are shipped to the home. This varies from promotion to promotion, as do other special online discounts for
Auto.Zone.com. Check out the online specials on the website.

I like the policy that AutoZone.com will pay for shipping of the merchandise if the item has to be returned due to the wrong part delivered or if the item was damaged during shipping.

I am always pleased with ordering online from AutoZone.com. Don't hesitate to go to
AutoZone.com for yourself. I highly recommend AutoZone.com.