Other Shampoos:
Aussie Shampoo - All Varieties

Aussie Shampoo - All Varieties

Pros

Cons

Aussie smells great and does wonders for my dry hair!

I have been using Aussie products for probably close to 15 years now. I love the smell and the fact that it's not tested on animals. The Ultra Hydrating shampoo always gives me a rich lather and makes my hair feel clean but not dried out. I also have no complaints about the price. I love finding coupons for it in the paper but even without a coupon it's not too expensive to buy on a regular basis. I have tried many shampoos but this brand has always been my favorite. I use all Aussie products on my hair.

Every once in awhile I will try a new shampoo or hair product just to try it or because I received a free sample, but it seems that no matter how often I may try a different product, I always end up back with my Aussie! :) I'm 36 now and have been using Aussie since I was probably 15 or 16 years old. It's a pretty safe bet that I'll still be using it when I'm 80 as long as they're still around!!

Not a fan

I have never been a fan of this particular type of shampoo. Aussie shampoo has a tendency to dry out my hair and leave it feeling rough and course. I also am not a very big fan of the smell. There is something to be said for a shampoo that doesn't have a overwhelming perfume smell to it but it should at least smell clean. There was very little shampoo that I liked. It dried my hair out it smelled less than pleasant and it felt greasy on my hands when i was applying it. The price was very reasonable but with the amount that I was using just to get it to foam up which in a way offset the price.

This shampoo left my hair dry and course. This Shampoo also felt greasy in my hands while I was applying it and it seemed like I was using an awful lot of it just to get the shampoo to bubble up. However it did clean all of the styling products out of my hair.

Very poor scent. Although it did not smell like I fell into a bucket at a perfume factory like some other brands I was not overly pleased with the scent. It seemed to bland and medicinal to me.

Not a fan

Great, affordable shampoo

Comments about Aussie Shampoo - All Varieties:

Aussie Shampoo is one of my favorite products when I'm trying to cut expenses. It is one of the most affordable shampoos around, but it works just as well as some of the more expensive Shampoo products. I only need to apply a small amount of this shampoo to my hair, and it will create a really nice lather. It does a great job of keeping my hair clean and free of oil.

Aussie Shampoo products are also gentle enough for daily use on my color treated hair. I don't have to worry about this dulling the color of my hair or causing the color to fade. While keeping my hair clean, it also keeps my hair moisturized. This helps with some of the problems I have with fly-aways because it prevents more broken hair and split ends.

Aussie products are one of my favorites for keeping my hair clean while also saving money. It keeps my hair from getting oily throughout the entire day.

I love the scent of Aussie products. It is a perfect summer scent.

Cleans hair well with wonderful smell.

Comments about Aussie Shampoo - All Varieties:

I have tried numerous shampoos through the years and this is one of my favorites. It does an excellent job of cleaning your hair, has a wonderful scent, rinses out of your hair easily, gives your hair a nice shine and gives your hair volume which is long lasting. My hair is dry and I tend to get split ends but this shampoo seems to work better for hair that is damaged easily. And my husband uses it as well although he does not have the same hair type as I do.

Think this shampoo is as good as any on the market and can be used by those with dry hair, damaged hair, even greasy hair, long or short hair. It is not heavy like some shampoos so you can count on volume that will last throughout the day. It also seems to hold well in the extreme heat of the summer so your hair is not frizzy.

I love the scent of the Aussie shampoo but it is not so strong that is overpowering or last all day long. It's smell reminds me of the beach.

Confidently Clean is an accurate name

from Rome, PA

Comments about Aussie Shampoo - All Varieties:

I was having trouble with breakout along my hairline and figured it might be my shampoo and conditioner. I tried several brands and several different version before I came across the Aussie confidently clean. Once I started using the confidently clean shampoo I stopped breaking out almost entirely. The difference was amazing. I no longer have to use a daily face wash to keep the acne at bay. It also smells fantastic. This is such a good product my sister started using it at her house after she came for a visit!

Very effective, cleans the hair without leaving excess oils or dirt. More effective than many other brands that I had tried previously.

The smell is fantastic and lingers for most of the day without being overpowering or "perfume like". When my sister came to visit she loved this so much that she bought it for herself when she returned home. I would recommend to anyone!

Overall: A great product!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Aussie Shampoo - All Varieties:

I love most of Aussie's products. Their shampoos are great, for the most part. They have a great hair care line that I cannot really quibble about. I prefer this line to a lot of other brands of shampoo and other hair care products. I like the scent a lot. It is so wonderful that I would know it anywhere. I have purchased Aussie's shampoos before just because it smells so good. Also, the prices are definitely reasonable. I like using a product that is affordable but also has quality, which can be said for almost anything made by Aussie. I have only ever had an issue with one of their shampoos, but that is because it did help my hair as much as I would have liked. I am sure it helped others very well. That small issue does not change my opinion with the company or its shampoos. I am sure that I will be using something from them in the future. Aussie is a reputable company that I have used on many occasions and one that I would definitely recommend to others.

I am not a fan of Aussie products.

Comments about Aussie Shampoo - All Varieties:

I have tried different types of the Aussie products and have not been fully satisfied with any of them. I am not crazy about the scent or the function of the product. I have naturally oily hair so I have recently experimented with the Clean brand. I used if a few times and then I had to get rid of it.

As stated before I have oily hair, so of have recently tried the confidently clean Aussie Shampoo, expecting for it at least to leave my hair feeling that way. It does not. My hair was left still feeling oily and weighed down. By yet end of the day I felt disgusting.

Although I do like the smell of some of the other Aussie products, the confidently clean shampoo does not smell good to me. It's has a fruity musty after smell that I really couldn't deal with. I love the smell of the hairspray, but the shampoo I couldn't live with. I don't think I will try anymore Aussie products in my household.

Aussie is different from other shampos

Comments about Aussie Shampoo - All Varieties:

I have thick hair and it tends to get poofy and frizzy, so I use styling products and air dry my hair to prevent that. I've tried lots of shampoos within my budget--not the pricier bands or salon brands--and have found my hair to be more soft and manageable with Aussie shampoos. I'v tried the Clean Aussie shampoo and one other and found them both to leave my hair feeling light and natural-looking with less frizz.
With other brands, I find that I need to use styling products while my hair is still wet to cut down on the frizz and keep the curls together, but with Aussie, I can air-dry my hair and wait to apply styling product before I go out. This way, I use less (save money) and my hair looks more natural.
Also, it's nice to be able to stock up when there are sales and coupons.

gives a clean feeling without dryness

I actually can't remember the scent, but for me that's a good thing. It's not a strong scent but it's pleasant.

Great Shampoo!

Comments about Aussie Shampoo - All Varieties:

I have switched to the Aussie brand shampoo about 6 months ago and I love the results. My hair feels softer and is much more manageable. I made the switch because my old shampoo was leaving my hair feeling really dry and damaged. I have naturally frizzy hair and need to use a good shampoo in order to keep it manageable. I am glad that I found Aussie brand shampoo because it does just that. My hair is now easily styled with little effort, and it feels really soft and shines very nicely. I would recommend anyone to try this shampoo for a few weeks and see if it improves your hair quality. I know that I am glad that I did.

Very effective at cleaning hair and leaving it soft and shiny.

Aussie shampoos have a really great scent that stays with you for the entire day. Even late into the afternoon, I still catch the scent when I turn my head. I have tried different varieties of the same brand and they all have a great scent.

Doesn't leave your hair oily or dried out and smells amazing!

Comments about Aussie Shampoo - All Varieties:

I have very fine hair and it gets oily very easily. Iv'e had a hard time finding a shampoo that works with my hair. Most shampoos I have found that don't make my hair look oily or weighed down end up drying out my hair and damaging it in the long run. Aussie is one of the very few brands I have found that doesn't make my hair look oily or dried out. When using Aussie my hair always looks shiny and is very manageable. The best part is how affordable it is. I have tried many products in all price ranges. Aussie is very affordable for such an excellent product. I love the way it makes my hair smell too.

Can't believe I found such a wonderful product for such a good price. Definitely a winner.

The scent is one of my favorite things about Aussie. It smells absolutely wonderful and the smell doesn't go away like most other shampoos. My hair always smells fresh and clean, even at the end of the day.

Smell too sweet

Comments about Aussie Shampoo - All Varieties:

The shampoo its self is not that bad, but the smell is way too strong for my senses. It's noticeable the entire day that you washed your hair. The smell doesn't fade. I guess this would be okay if I liked the scent, but it smells too sweet and is far too youthful for my taste. (I am 24)