4.1
Aussie
Aussie Hair spray

Aussie Hair spray

4.1

The underdog of the drugstore.

Comments about Aussie Hair spray:

While I feel like there are a lot of good hair products out there, I also feel like there are a lot of duds. In my opinion, it is very hard to run across a line of hair care products that are all above the average quality. I feel like Aussie is one of those. Both my husband and I use this hair spray. He has thick hair, and I have thin hair and it works great on both of us. It is super affordable as well. Most hair sprays don't hold my hair well, and it ends up going flat a couple of hours after using it. Most also make my hair scrunchy and hard, which is never attractive. This hairspray always leaves my hair looking and feeling natural which Is awesome. I have color treated hair as well and it doesn't dull down the color of my hair at all. I don't usually have to do much else to my hair besides brushing it and using this hairspray to achieve the everyday look that it am going for. I would highly recommend this hairspray to people with thin and thick hair!

Aussie Mega hair spray works great!

from Portage, MI

Comments about Aussie Hair spray:

After spending many many days trying to get my fine limp hair to look a little bit fuller I reached for Aussie's Mega hair apray. Upon purchase I wondered if I was going to like it because the can itself is quite large around and a little difficult to grip onto. But, I had a coupon and thought I would at least give it a try.

After shampooing, blow drying and curling my hair I applied the Aussie mega hair spray. It sprayed out very nice and evenly wihtout clogging or shooting off in the wrong direction. It is aerosol so I was careful not to overdo it, but after applying I left for work. Much to my amazement, after being outside and inside, back and forth between differing temperatures, humidities, etc, my hair was still holding in the place that I had put it before I left my house.

This hair spray seems to really hold volume and style like noother I have used before. Aussie mega hair spray has become my hair spray of choice and I will continue to use it before any others.

My favorite hair spray!

from Caledonia, MI

Comments about Aussie Hair spray:

Aussie hair spray works great - it holds my hair in place all day perfectly.  I have really thin, straight hair and there is always some hairs that are trying to stick out or look crazy, but Aussie hairspray helps smooth them down and holds them in place all day. It makes my hair look smooth and sleek and it's not sticky at all.  It's my Mother's favorite hairspray too, so I always pick up a can for me and get another one for her whenever I see it on sale somewhere. The price is really reasonable, and compares well to other brands. If I find a really good sale on it, I stock up on several cans!  I really do like how well it works, but I honestly think I like it the best because it smells sooo good! I'm not sure what that smell is - almost like grapes or something. I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to inhale hairspray, but its hard not to take a deep breath of it - it just smells so good!

Aussie hair spray works fine....

from Idaho Falls, ID

Comments about Aussie Hair spray:

This was I think the only Aussie hair product that I've ever bought and it was a last for me. The Aussie hair spray that I bought was an aerosol one and I just remember that it was SUPER, SUPER sticky - it left PATCHES of frozen-stiff hair sprayed chunks of hair in between totally-not-hairsprayed patches of hair. In essence, it was very uneven, I thought, in the distribution of the hair spray. Maybe I'm just not a good hair spray-er (haha, I don't know how difficult of a task that is, though... not like you need a phD to spray hairspray! :P), but it just DID NOT work for me. Also, after a couple hours, it's like the hair spray just didn't work anymore in my hair...it didn't hold for very long.

Lastly, it smelled like Children's Tylenol. Yeah. It made me queasy everytime I'd use it, and then I felt self-conscious everytime I went out in public and got near people because I was afraid they'd be like "Why does your hair smell like Children's Tylenol?"

This is the best hairspray I have ever used!

from Sanford, FL

Comments about Aussie Hair spray:

My neighbor used Aussie hairspray with the grape scent.  When I was around her, I asked her what she was wearing that smelled so good.  She told me it was Aussie hairspray.  I had to try it.  I was very pleased with it.  My husband did not like the scent so I switched to another Aussie hairspray with a different scent.  I have tried several different ones and just love them.  The one I buy most often is aussome volume.  I like that it holds really well, yet brushes out easily, unlike others that I have tried. It is more expensive than the brand that I used to use for years, but it is worth the extra price.  I was so impressed that I gave a can to my sister-in-law to try.  She loved it and now buys it herself.

SCENT WAY TO STRONG

from Chatsworth, GA

Comments about Aussie Hair spray:

The product hold great,But the odor of this hairspray is way to strong even bother my asthma.I  had to give it away to my mom . she said  like scent but to strong  i will  use up not sense throw away. we both know never buy this hair spray even on sell. It good thing i got this on sell. i would wasted money. If any of you have have asthma be-careful about this stuff I had use my in haler because of strong scent. if made non scent hair spray i would  buy  .

Aussie Hair spray holds okay but smells sweet

from Jasper, IN

Comments about Aussie Hair spray:

I often shop for bargains and puruse the sales circulars from multiple stores, and try to match coupons to sale items.  These items often get donated to different organizations or to our deployed soldiers.  At one point I obtained Aussie hairspray by this same method.  I had never used Aussie hairspray before and wasn't sure what to expect, and I wanted to try this before donating.  Well, the good points are that it does provide some hold, but leaves your hair touchable, not stiff.  And, the product is affordable also.  However, this product does not hold for long time periods and it smells, according to my son, like sweet tarts candies.  Not exactly the scent that I want to leave smelling like.  So, if you only need to have a temporary hold and if you do not mind your head smelling like a bag or box of Sweet tarts, then I recommend this to you.  But, if you do not want to smell like a box of candy, forget it.

Aussie is absolutely my favorite hair spray.

from Central, SC

Comments about Aussie Hair spray:

I love Aussie hair spray. I have used it since I was a little girl in ballet class.You don't want stray hairs when you are on stage and Aussie has held together buns during ballet recitals as well as curls during plays in high school. It is also really good for every day uses, since it has a very flexible hold.

One of my favorite parts of this brand is its playfulness. From the "no worries guarantee," to the comically written descriptions and use instructions, this product has great style.

Another great part of this product is its iconic smell. I, personally love the smell, and my boyfriend does, too. Every time that I use it he smiles and smells my hair, telling me that I "smell good." I'd say that is a powerful feat for hair spray, which is often portrayed as something that smells bad or makes people cough.

Also, Aussie is very environmentally cautious and contains natural Australian ingredients.

holds hair in place

from Northfield, OH

Comments about Aussie Hair spray:

I have tried lots of hair sprays and never been satisfited with any of them like I have been with this one. Aussie is a brand you can trust. It holds your hair in place just the way you styled it. and stays in place even on a windy day. The price is right and I love this product.   .