Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Damaged Hair
Aussie
Aussie Dual Personality Root Cleanser + Tip Mender Shampoo

Aussie Dual Personality Root Cleanser + Tip Mender Shampoo

No more oily hair when I use Aussie Cleanser & Mend Shampoo!!!

**AussieCleanse & Mend Shampoo

**AussieCleanse & Mend Shampoo
**I wash my hair everyday because I have oily hair. I have tried several shampoos, but none of them has worked on my oily hair. There are very few shampoos out there for oily hair. Most of them are for dry hair. My friend has damaged hair. She was telling me about the shampoo she uses, **Aussie Cleanse & Mend Shampoo**. It removes dirt and grease and mends split ends and damage. I bought me a bottle of this shampoo to try it. ***About The Aussie Cleanse & Mend Shampoo~***Do you have oily or damaged hair? Then **Aussie Cleanse & Mend Shampoo** is what the doctor ordered.

**Aussie Cleanse & Mend Shampoo** is designed to cleanse greasy roots while mending and moisturizing dry tips. It is a great product for people with damaged hair due to perms, coloring, highlighting, and straightening. No more frizzy tips and split ends.** **The ingredients in the **Aussie Cleanse & Mend Shampoo**are Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Disodiium EDTA, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Citric Acid, Trimethylolpropane Tricaprylate/Tricaprate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Citrus Glauca Fruit Extract Australian Desert Lime, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, and Ammonium Xylenesulfonate. ***My Viewpoint***The **Aussie Cleanse & Mend Shampoo** has controlled my oily hair. The shampoo has a thick and creamy texture. When I pour the shampoo in my hand, it feels silky and has a citrus fragrance. This shampoo has a great lather and rinses out very easily. My hair feels and looks soft and silky. I wash my hair every other day now.*** ***

I would recommend the **Aussie Cleanse & Mend Shampoo **to anyone with oily or damaged hair. The shampoo comes in a 13.5 oz bottle, which can be purchased at most drug stores. I give it ***4 stars***!

Listed below is my review that I wrote on another shampoo product.[Head & Shoulders Intensive Treatment][1]

*Thank you for reading. If you would like to read more of my reviews, please click [here][2] ![Krista Lynn][3]
[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Head-amp-Shoulders-Intensive-Treatment-review-da062
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/aboutme/krislynn/profile_reviews
[3]: http://www.viewpoints.com/aboutme/krislynn

Not impressed.

I was excited when I saw this line from Aussie as I tend to get greasy roots and my ends stay dry.  It was inexpensive, and smelled fantastic.  While it did leave my hair super soft and managable, it left my roots greasier than ever.  Much worse than before I had started using it.  I even decided to get out the conditioner thinking maybe I was using too much product, but I still ended up with the same result.  I did email their customer service and they told me they would be sending me a full refund check, without me even hinting at that... so their customer service did impress me.  I however have switched to Herbal Essences brand with the same greasy roots/dry ends line, and it is MUCH better.

Did not work for me!

Comments about Aussie Dual Personality Root Cleanser + Tip Mender Shampoo:

I gave this product of four instead of a one because it did work like any other shampoo would work. However it did not do what it claims to do for my hair. My hair is really dry but I have oily skin so my scalp and the hair closest to it gets oily easily. This worked as any other shampoo would work for me. Got my hair clean but it didn't solve my greasy scalp problem. It did leave the rest of my hair soft and looking like it normally does after I've washed it with a moisturizing shampoo. But I can get that effect with any moisturizing shampoo. This particular shampoo was supposed to leave my hair moisturized but keep my scalp less greasy. I will finish the bottle because I paid for it but I will not be purchasing this specific shampoo again. I'll be on the hunt for a similar product that has better results.

It really does smell fantastic. About the only good thing about this shampoo.

Says it all, my hair stays that way.

from Riverside, CA

Comments about Aussie Dual Personality Root Cleanser + Tip Mender Shampoo:

Ausie's oily roots and dry ends shampoo is horrible. It does do exactly what it says though. By the end of each day I do indeed have oily roots and dry ends in my hair. It's utterly ridiculous. I'm tired of shampoos claiming to restore my hairs natural glory and nothing happening except for getting more oily hair because more conditioning treatment is added to it. It's overprice and not worth it. Also, I got the pump one thinking that it would be easier to use and help me limit the amount I put on my head (thinking that might be the problem) but it's not and the pumps are just annoying.

This is the one for softer haired-people.

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Aussie Dual Personality Root Cleanser + Tip Mender Shampoo:

A lifelong Suave user, I decided to give Aussie a try one day. Boy, am I glad that I did! Aussie leaves my hair feeling like it should, soft and smooth. Remember to keep in mind that there are various kinds of Aussie shampoo, and your hair will react differently to all of them.

I like this

from Grand Rivers, KY

Comments about Aussie Dual Personality Root Cleanser + Tip Mender Shampoo:

I love the smell.  My hair is very frizzy, but Aussie products work to keep the friz out.  I am very happy with them.  I have long hair, and rarely ever cut it so it takes a few bottles a week to keep it defrizzed.  All in all, Aussie is the way to go!

great for oily scalp + coarse dry hair

from Wetumpka, AL

Comments about Aussie Dual Personality Root Cleanser + Tip Mender Shampoo:

I like this shampoo because it cleans my oily scalp without feeling flat or feeling like there is still conditioner in my hair. I am coloring my hair to cover up all of the gray hair, so I have to make sure I don't over strip my hair. This does it all - cleans without overstripping & drying my hair or taking my color away.

Awesome Awesome Awesome!

from Sugarloaf, CA

Comments about Aussie Dual Personality Root Cleanser + Tip Mender Shampoo:

I liked this shampoo/conditioner combo before, but the new formula is even better. smells better (citrus), rinses cleaner, leaves my hair exaclty the way i want it! it's shiny, soft, smells great, and the oil buildup on my roots takes a day longer. that way i can wash my hair every-other day, which keeps my scalp from drying out. LOVE this product!

Best shampoo for oily roots, and dry tips

from Killeen, TX

Comments about Aussie Dual Personality Root Cleanser + Tip Mender Shampoo:

I have troublesome combination hair.  It is extremely oily in the root area, and very dry in the tips areas.  I had the hardest time finding a shampoo that caters to both of those problems.  Then I found  **Aussie Aussie Dual Personality Root Cleanser + Tip Mender Shampoo.  I have been using it for over a year now, and not willing to change.  My hair is no longer oily at all.  I had to cut down to washing my hair every 3 days, now I can wash it everyday again.  It has a great smell, rinses well.  I highly reccomend it!**

This is a real miracle worker.

from Peebles, OH

Comments about Aussie Dual Personality Root Cleanser + Tip Mender Shampoo:

The first time I seen Aussie Dual Personality Root Cleanser + Tip mender shampoo I was excited to have found it but very sketical to say the least.This shampoo described one of my daughters hair very well.My daughter has oily roots but the rest of her hair is very dry.I try not to wash her dry hair too often but the roots would be too greasy not to wash it.I didnt believe this shampoo was going to work.I still dont know how a shampoo like this could work.All I can say is that it definitely does work and very well.It removed all the grease from the top of my daughters hair and left the rest of her hair really soft.Most shampoos remove the grease from her hair pretty well.The problem was that shampooing her hair in general would leave it feeling dry and stripped.This shampoo has really improved the health of my daughters hair.I love this .Itinexpensive has made my daughters hair so much easier to deal with.

aussie is a great shampoo you need to try it

from Hemingway, SC

Comments about Aussie Dual Personality Root Cleanser + Tip Mender Shampoo:

(aussie is a great shampoo.) I have been useing it for about three or four year's and would not use nothing else on my hair.When I go to a store for aussie shampoo if the store does not have it I go to another store to get it .It leave's my hair feeling clean and shinning, it easy to combthrough after shampooing.aussie also leave's my hair smelling great and it fells so soft after words.aussie has repaired the damage to my hair it use to break off real easy when I would comb it but, I can combit now and not have that to worry about.I told my daughter about it and now she use's it too.aussie also make's your hair fell thicker and manageable.my whole family use's aussie now. I think if you were to try aussie you would love it to.I use aussie cleanse& mend shampoo.as the bottle read's sometime's your root's are greasy,your ends are frazzled,and your car won't start.aussie help's two of these problem's.try aussie it come's in a verity for different type's of hair.

I'm an Aussie Girl

from Canton, IL

Comments about Aussie Dual Personality Root Cleanser + Tip Mender Shampoo:

I am one of those unfortunate people who has hypersensitive skin.  I am even allergic to some products that are made specifically for persons with extra sensitive skin.  One problem that I seemed to have developed just in the past few years is that I have reactions to some of the new shampoos out there.  By reaction, I mean intense itching of my scalp that can occur as quickly as 10 minutes after shampooing.  I don't like to spend a lot of money on shampoos and conditioners but I also don't like to walk around scratching my head because I don't want my colleagues to think I have fleas or lice.  When i tried the Dual Personality Shampoo (and conditioner), I loved it.  My hair felt so clean, so soft and no itching!  Plus it's reasonably priced and leaves your hair smelling great.  I have expanded my Aussie usage to include their leave-in conditioner, mousse, hairspray, etc.  I haven't found an Aussie product that I don't like.