3.6
Aussie Catch the Wave Shampoo

Aussie Catch the Wave Shampoo

3.6

My go-to shampoo for wavy goodness!

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Aussie Catch the Wave Shampoo:

I can't find this stuff in any of the stores anymore and am honestly freaking out a bit. I love love love this shampoo! My hair is usually mousey, dull, and frizzy (we're talking poof-ball frizz), but this leaves my hair soft, shiny, and wavy. I like that it creates a thick lather in the shower and that I can almost feel the shampoo cleaning each hair. And then when I go to dry it, it just makes my hair look so much better, it's insane. I pair it with other Aussie products and it's fantastic!

The reason for 4 stars is this: I have trouble finding the products I want when I want them. It seems like every drugstore is having a promotion on Aussie products right now, but I can't find this specific product anywhere! This is not the only time that this has happened. So, it's inconvenient and I don't really want to go on a city-wide search for a shampoo. Otherwise, I think it's true love with me and my shampoo.

BUDGET FREDNILY SHAMPOO

from Buffalo, NY

Pros

Cons

Comments about Aussie Catch the Wave Shampoo:

THIS SHAMPOO IS GREAT FOR GETTING THE WAVES YOU HAVE DREAMED OF, THIS SHAMPOO IS EASY TO USE AND QUICK. GIES YOU THE HAIRSTYLE YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED, IM NO PRO AND I ALWAYS GET THE MOST GREAT BEACHY WAVES.

Aussie, the most uplifting and slick shampoo of its time.

from Labelle, FL

Comments about Aussie Catch the Wave Shampoo:

Aussie is a one of a kind shampoo. From its adoring commercials, to the radiant purple bottles, it certainly speaks for itself for what is inside. This product does a grand job with smoothing and making hair more radiant, for children and adults alike. As a popular user of this shampoo (as well of my family) my hair is a prime example of the true wonders Aussie does in hair. It is said that we all have different types of hair, and certain shampoo’s work with certain people. But Aussie works with all!  As a individual with very curly hair, I’ve found myself in awe at the great job Aussie, Catch the Wave, does to my hair. It softens it, and makes it easier to comb.  I would also recommend another product, Aussie #3 Minute Miracle conditioner. It’s a leave-in conditioner that doesn’t leave your hair waxy or greasy! Throughout the day, you’ll be amazed by the softness of your hair and the wonders that this product can do! I must say, before I tried Aussie, I thought nothing could work on my hair, and I recommend this product to ANYONE! Men, women, children, or adults!

Started out liking it, didn't last long though.

from Bothell, WA

Comments about Aussie Catch the Wave Shampoo:

I used to use Aussie Mega shampoo and conditioner and loved it! Aussie changed all their products now and no longer make the Mega shampoo and conditioner. After thoughly looking through all their new stuff I decided to try Aussie Catch the Wave since I have curly/wazy hair. I really liked it at first. It smells really good. And I liked how it left my hair feeling and looking. After a couple weeks of using it though I started feeling like my hair was getting greasy faster than usual. Another week or two went by and I relized that the shampoo wasn't cleaning my hair... At all! In the shower, right after washing it TWICE, I could still feel that it was gross and oily. I don't know if it was leaving some sort of residue or if it just wasn't cleaning it, but whatever the case I stopped using it and switched a different shampoo. I don't know why it took a month for the issue the pop up, but I've never had this problem with any other shampoo before or since.

Aussie keeps my waves.

from Miami, FL

Comments about Aussie Catch the Wave Shampoo:

Catch the Wave is my main shampoo. The softness, managability, and health of my hair has been great. Don't even need to cut my hair every time I go to the hair dresser because I have no split ends. With my dry hair and scalp I only wash my hair once a week but every time I get fantastic results with this shampoo. Give your hair a little love with this product.