Other Body Lotions:

Aura Cacia Apricot Kernel Natural Skin Care Oil

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Apricot oil to be used for all your beauty needs.

from Saint Anne, IL

Comments about Aura Cacia Apricot Kernel Natural Skin Care Oil:

I love Aura Cacia products. This apricot oil is awesome. Can be used alone as a moisturizer. Absorbs quickly leaving your skin nourished. I incorporate essential oils to create a unique blend for myself. A natural way to keep your skin soft. I also make my own body scrubs and I use this oil along with sugar, honey and essential oils. A great massage oil too. Just a note: the oil does not smell like apricots.

The scent is very mild. It is used as a carrier oil so you can add your own fragrance to create unique blends. I like to add differnet types of essential oils to customize this moisturizing oil.

Absorption
Absorbs quickly leaving your skin silky soft. A little goes a long way. Just make sure to massage gently on your skin to incorporate the goodness this oil has to offer.

Keep the ingredients you use on your skin as pure as possible. Apricot oil is a natural alternative to complex and harsh moisturizers on the market. Be kind to your skin!

I Love this Stuff!

Comments about Aura Cacia Apricot Kernel Natural Skin Care Oil:

For someone who has really dry skin, and lives in a climate where you get all of the seasons, some extra moisturizing, when you first leave the bath or shower, is a must, especially in the winter.

I actually first discovered Aura Cacia Apricot Kerrnal Oil, when a friend of mine who is a masseuse, recommended it to me for massaging my husband's neck and back. I wanted to give him something close to a professional massage, even though I had never had the training. I was going to use olive oil, since that is what I had a lot of, because I used it for pretty much everything. Olive Oil wasn't the best thing to use for this because it is too oily, and it would saturate the sheets. My friend suggested Apricot Oil because it is lighter, and not as oily. When I went to the Health Food Store, the sales person recommended Aura Cacia Apricot Kernel Natural Skin Care Oil, due to its purity.After I tried it on my husband's back, I decided that I really liked the way it felt on my skin, and it was an excellent moisturizer. So I started using it regularly, right when I got out of the shower. It is the perfect winter moisturizer, and it has more than one use.

It has a very mild, natural scent.

• Absorption:

Apricot Kernel oil is great for bath or body!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Aura Cacia Apricot Kernel Natural Skin Care Oil:

With my last pregnancy, I was lucky enough to not get any stretch marks.  I used a plethora of all natural products on my belly, and it must have worked because my belly was stretch mark free!  This time around, I am still using a lot of different products, hopefully getting the same results.

I bought **Aura Cacia Apricot Kernel Natural Skin Care Oil** because it is a light oil and because it's all natural.  It does not contain any parabens, mineral oil or artificial anything.  It's simply made of apricot kernel oil and vitamin E.

Apricot kernel oil is extracted from the seed kernels of ripe apricots.  It is not a heavy oil, it's light and thin.  I bought Aura Cacia Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil to add to this product so that it smells heavenly, while remaining all natural.

The great thing about this oil is that you could use it for a bath oil too.  Add your favorite essential oil to this "carrier oil" and then add to your bath water for soft, moisturized skin.

This oil actually doesn't have a very noticeable scent, which makes it perfect for creating your own body care products with a scent that you enjoy from essential oils that are sold in stores or online.

Absorption
I don't want the oil to ruin my clothing, so I rub my sweet orange infused Aura Cacia Apricot Kernel Natural Skin Care Oil on my belly before I go to bed. It rubs in nicely, but does leave a slight oily feeling behind. I find that it absorbs pretty quickly for an oil, so the oily residue doesn't last very long.

I am completely satisfied with my apricot kernel oil as a moisturizer for my belly. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who would like to custom-scent their oil for their body or a bath.

Aura Cacia delivers fine quality

from Williston, VT

Comments about Aura Cacia Apricot Kernel Natural Skin Care Oil:

Aura Cacia Apricot Kernel Natural Skin Care Oil not a cheap product. Nor is it particularly long-lasting and I have yet to discover it being sold in bulk. Why do I buy it?

For years I have felt a difference in the degree of moisturizing my skin obtains when I choose an oil over a cream. Often my bath contains some oil. When I use oil topically, I apply it to wet skin-after a shower or a swim. It leaves my skin like butter. The effect is cumulative and the treatment shoud not be done before wearing any precious clothes. It will leave a residue on your tub and can leave your tub slippery on the feet.

I have integrated the Aura Cacia oil into my budget by balancing its use with that of organic olive oil. Equivalent moisturing effect with the olive oil but I smell of something that should be sprinkled with parmesan cheese. Organic olive oil will love your skin&hair back into health but it's not for date night.

The pretty smell of the apricot and the frequent availability of discounts/coupons make Aura Cacia Apricot Kernel Natural Skin Care Oil a beauty essential.****