2.7
Aubrey Organics
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Shampoo

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Shampoo

2.7

Nice Smell but Drys hair.

Comments about Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Shampoo:

The first time I tried the product it was wonderful but after a couple uses it didn't have the lust the first time I used it. The first use it was soft and shiny. My curls were noticeable. After a couple uses, my hair turned brittle and dry. I usually let my hair air dry and it will be fine. About the third time it didn't have the lust it always had and my hair was all over the place. Also, it was frizzy and my curls definitely were not showing through. I wouldn't recommend this product as you go to shampoo. I would recommend it as a once month shampoo because it does what it claims. All in all, neither a bad product nor a good product.

Some what ineffective. Drys your and doesn't moisturizes your hair after awhile.

The only thing I love about this product! The scent is just wonderful and the scent is so powerful that you can smell it around you. My friends thought I bought a new perfume and I told them it was just my "sucky" shampoo. Also, it filled my bathroom with an sweet smelled aroma.

We LOVE Aubrey Organics Shampoos and This Was a FAIL

from Podunk, NY

Comments about Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Shampoo:

We have been using Aubrey Organics Shampoos for many years now. The non Sodium Lauryl Sulfate shampoos are some of the few truly natural shampoos we have found and used that do give fantastic results. After using Aubrey Organics shampoos for years, we found ourselves wanting to try all of the different kinds. Having had fantastic results with Aubrey Organics JAY shampoo, BGA Shampoo, and even the kids' shampoo which performs best of all, we thought we should branch out. One of the shampoos we purchased was Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Shampoo.

Several of the people in our household really need moisturizing so we thought it was a great choice- especially in light of the great reviews on it.

Because of the truly natural ingredients in their shampoos, this shampoo (just like the others in the Aubrey line) barely gets any suds at all. If you are used to highly sudsing shampoo, then you will be tempted not to like this aspect at first. If you can get past the non-suds issue, then you will find that the shampoo is gentle. It will detox your hair from chemicals over time. Then at the end of a few weeks, you usually will end up with fantastically bouncing clear hair. In this case, however, with this particular version- the Honeysuckle Rose, that was sadly not the case. All of the different hair types in the household tried this shampoo and the results were awful. It left hair greasy looking, weighed down and dirty looking too. Every time I took out the container everyone would cringe. It still lays unused in our bin.

This shampoo is not laden with high octane heavy scent. It has a bit of a natural herby scent which includes some floral traces, but over all, it can smell a bit like natural medicinal creams tend to smell. It does not bother us at all, but it might shock those who are used to heavily perfumed shampoo.

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Shampoo-Absolutely The Best!

from Ringgold, GA

Comments about Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Shampoo:

I absolutely love Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Shampoo. I have tried everything on the market for years & NONE can come close to compare. It makes dry, brittle hair come back to life. It cleanses the hair naturally without build up residues. It does not weigh your hair down. My hair feels so soft and much smoother. It replaces moisture that has been lost over the years. It rebuilds and replenishes every strand of hair. There are no harsh detergents or any chemicals added. It doesn't have any GMO's and isn't tested on animals and it's vegan. The herbs, aloe, essential oils and vitamins are a wonderful combination to address all that is needed for dry and brittle hair. The honeysuckle is a delicious aroma and my hair smells great.  I feel so refreshed and naturally clean after using it. I also use it with the conditioner of the same name, to make the experience complete. This company has been around for years and has integrity with their products.