3.4
Atkins
Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shake

Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shake

3.4

Atkins Advantage the perfect link of protein and carbs.

from Middleboro, MA

Comments about Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shake:

The Atkins Advantage shakes are a nutrition laden meal replacement that tastes delicious and satisfies hunger and the taste buds.
It is low in sodium with only 200 mg (8%) per serving which is a plus for those of us who need to cut down on their sodium intake. It's also packed with a total 270mg. of potassium, thus helping to replace the potassium lost during a strenuous workout.
They are packed with protein but low in carbs to help you to lose weight while keeping you healthy.
I was very impressed with the trace elements included in these replacement meals, like selenium, molybdenum, manganese and chromium. These are elements that the body needs, but doesn't always get when we are cutting back on calories to lose weight.
I would recommend these to anyone who is trying to lose weight, but doesn't want to feel hungry all of the time, or eat diet foods that leave you wanting more.

Fake, Chemical Taste

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shake:

I was on the Atkins diet for a short period of time until it became entirely too restrictive for me. During that time I tried many different Atkins products, including their Atkins Advantage Shakes which I had every morning for breakfast on the go.

The other flavors seemed to have a better flavor. This strawberry flavor just tasted very fake and chemically. Sort of like that strawberry powder that you mix into milk, except worse. It was just yummy. I tried mixing it half and half with the chocolate flavor and it was better but still not great. The best way was mixing it half and half with chocolate flavor and blending it with a cup of ice and that still was not ideal.

While I enjoyed other flavors in the line this is just not a very good option. You shouldn't have to choke down a shake.

I did enjoy that it was super easy to use and required no thought or label reading to see if it fit into the diet. That was definitely a plus. They were on the more expensive side and only came in four packs, which I also did not find helpful.

Yummy!

Comments about Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shake:

I have tried Atkins Advantage Shake in Chocolate flavor in the past and was very happy with it's taste, after taste and how it kept me full for a longer time. Not that I do not like it anymore, it is just I was kind of bored with it's taste and wanted some variety. So, I got this pack of Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shake. It is a pretty thick shake as compared to other brands and Atkins other shakes itself. It is creamy and smooth and fills in my tummy really quick. I often end up having a glass of smoothie or shake for my breakfast and sometimes for lunch as well. Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shake has been perfect for either. This a good option for on the go meal. It gives you energy, keeps you full and helps to lose weight as well. I combine these shakes with Atkins bars at times. For start, if shake seems thick, diluting it with milk is a ood option, but get back to the original shake as soon as possible because that does the trick. Thicker it is, fuller you are!

Decent source for extra protein on the go

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shake:

I purchased the Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shakes as a source for protein on the go and had no intentions of losing weight. I needed something to keep my metabolism going in between meals. The taste of the shake is okay and it doesn't leave an after taste. While drinking a couple shakes a day for a week I noticed that I had lost 2 pounds. I figured it was probably water weight and I would gain back the weight during the day. I also noticed that I felt fuller much longer because of the shakes. I continued to drink 2 shakes a day the following week and once again I lost 2 pounds. After a month of during this I lost 7 pounds in total. Once I stopped drinking the shakes I substituted them with another protein source and I slowly gained back the 7 pounds after a couple of weeks. I would definitely recommend the Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shakes to anyone that doesn't have the time to prepare a meal for work or just needs more protein, but not for permanent weightloss.

Thick, rich, creamy and filling

from New York, NY

Comments about Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shake:

As part of the Atkins Diet I incorporated the Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shakes into my daily breakfast routine. I would typically alternate between the Strawberry, Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate Royale for breakfast. This helped to ensure that I never got tired of any one particular flavor.

What I really liked about the Strawberry shake is that it was really thick, rich and creamy. This did a great job of filling me up and ensuring I was not hungry again until lunch. At first I was a little unsure about just how thick the texture was. It was actually far thicker than other milkshakes I had tried in the past and even contemplated diluting it down with milk but after a few days I actually grew to enjoy how thick this shake was as I think this is the reason why it was so filling and helped to control any possible hunger.

The overall strawberry flavor was good also. It wasn't too artificial and didn't taste chalky like other diet milkshakes. It never left a bad aftertaste and was something that I was more than happy to drink as opposed to just drinking it because I had to as it was part of my diet. I think that is the big key in any diet, being able to enjoy the food or drink as it feels less restricting that way.

I love the light shake

from Northeast AR

Comments about Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shake:

This is one of my favorite protein shakes on the go. I have tried diet shakes from over 10 major companies. Many others contain too much added sugar and also too creamy and heavy for me. If I want something filling, I will just eat meal bar or proteins. This one is for light snack and for that purpose, it is perfect. Strawberry flavor is rare and sometimes hard to find (I just buy online), but taste so much better than plain vanilla or chocolate. I tried raspberry flavor and I didn't like it, but I love this one, so if you tried other flavor and didn't like them, I would recommend giving this one a try. With any protein products, you never know until trying all flavors.

Snap out of it

from Menominee, MI

Comments about Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shake:

Ok I will admit that this is a good idea for weight loss. But it is temporary. The reason it is temporary is because there is chemicals that get rid of the excess fat. The problem is the fact that our bodies will build up an immunity to this chemical, and stop it from working. Then you simply go on to the next product in line. Snap out of it! Using weight loss drinks doesn't do anything for you except empty your wallet. If you want to get something done about your weight, get out there and run it off or go to the gym.

Not The Best Tasting

from Scarville, IA

Comments about Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shake:

After trying all the flavors of the Atkins Advantage Shakes, I have give up on using them for meal replacement. I like the

Slim Fast Shakes and Shake powder much better. The Atkins has an aftertaste that is quite unpleasant. It is not as

flavorful & creamy as Slim Fast. I won't buy it again.

Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shakes are delicious

from Ecru, MS

Comments about Atkins Advantage Strawberry Shake:

I recently had bariatric weight loss surgery, and my doctor had me start a high protein liquid diet for about 2 weeks prior to my surgery. He suggested a different brand of protein shake, but being that I am also diabetic, I did not agree. He then suggested another brand that was made for diabetics, but the carb content was way to high for my comfortability of a liquid shake. I then found Atkind Advantage. I LOVE the Atkins Advantage brand shakes. THere's only about 4 carbs per shake and that fits into my diabetic relm of a shake. The flavors are very good, and the strawberry is just awsome. I lost 20lbs in 2 weeks on a 3 shake a day diet, and shrunk my liver enough that I was able to get my surgery approved and done on time. I Love to drink the shakes on the days that I don't have time for a meal. I was NEVER hungry while on the diet. I highly recommend the Akins Advantage shakes, especially the strawberry flavors..