4.1

4.1

Atkins Advantage Bars Chocolate Granola: Go & sin some more

from Boca Raton, FL

Comments about Atkins - Advantage Bars Chocolate Granola Case of 12/5 Bars:

I've been a low carb dieter for at least 15 years. Once that evil doctor nuked my hyperactive thyroid into oblivion I've actually had to think about what I'm craving and of course eating. Ordinarily though I don't have a particularly active sweet tooth.

When I'm being really attentive to my Atkin's Low Carb regimen I'm far more likely to rely on assorted cubed cheeses, a thick slice of beef salami or a bag of fried pork rinds to satisfy my need for a snack.

But, every great once in awhile my sweet tooth erupts. "Feed Me!" it screams in that *Little Shop of Horrors* kind of way. So, it shouldn't be surprising that I keep a stash of **Atkins Advantage Bars Chocolate Granola** buried deep in the cupboard.

**What's the draw?**

Well, for starters, they taste sweet and have some good crunch. It doesn't hurt that there's some chocolate in there too. But lots of Protein Bars can provide all these and in fact supply even more intense flavor.

The chief draw of these Atkin's bars is that although they contain a considerable 18 grams of carbohydrates, 15 of them come from fiber or sugar alcohols, leaving only 3 net carbs for you to feel guilty about. I can live bearing the guilt of 3 net carbs. And, at 200 total calories, this Atkin's bar provides you with 17 grams of protein. Sure, it also contains 8 grams of fat (over half of which is saturated), but hey, this is Atkin's remember?

**Closing Thoughts**

For dieters like me who are only occasionally sweets deprived, Atkins - Advantage Bars Chocolate Granola work well. They fill that little need for guilty pleasure without doing any damage to my diet. If you can resist knocking off a case of these at a time, they'll work well for you too.

Enjoy!

Rudi

Does it really work?

from Waco, TX

Comments about Atkins - Advantage Bars Chocolate Granola Case of 12/5 Bars:

It ain't easy, honey-child! However, the results..... are to die for! 2 months, in just 2 month's time you could at least 52 pounds, if you do it right. Remember, Baby, " It works if you work it". 12 days on and 2 days to binge, talkin' about rewarding your self! **Work it**, and love the out come!

Yummie and low carb, can't beat it.

from Smithville, TX

Comments about Atkins - Advantage Bars Chocolate Granola Case of 12/5 Bars:

I basically like the newer Atkins products.  They keep getting better.  Some of the older bars were dense, chalky and not sweet enough.  The newer ones are very satisfying and you can't tell you're eating a low carb food.  Very nice.

Great for low carb diets

from Bedford, NY

Comments about Atkins - Advantage Bars Chocolate Granola Case of 12/5 Bars:

I am watching the glycemic index of what I eat and atkins bars make it easy to count carbs and GI. The are convenient, pretty tasty and satisfying when I need a sweet fix. I wish they were more readily available - I sometimes have to travel to find them, and it does get expensive. But this variety has great texture and does fill me up.

I like all the flavors

from Unionvillenionville, NY

Comments about Atkins - Advantage Bars Chocolate Granola Case of 12/5 Bars:

I have tried almost all of the atkins bars. They really do taste good the peanut butter bars are my favorite. I have been on atkins since june of 2010 and have gone from a size 24 to a size 18 and i'm still losing. These don't taste like diet food because it is not diet food it is low sugar high protein low carbs. If you want to lose some weight or just eat healthier snacks you should try atkins bars.

atkins bars

from Vermilion, OH

Comments about Atkins - Advantage Bars Chocolate Granola Case of 12/5 Bars:

Yes, the Atkins bars are pretty good but I find them to be too expensive.  I have seen a dietician for the last two months and she states to stay away from products like this that ar processed.  The best thing for your self would to be eat fresh fruit.  I carry around raisins if I am unable to keep the fruit from getting squashed

Surprise! These things are good !

from Coastal, NC

Comments about Atkins - Advantage Bars Chocolate Granola Case of 12/5 Bars:

Yeah! Diet food that's yummy!

I just started eating low carb the first of this year and was thrilled at how good these bars are! I totally did not expect them to be good....there are some really bad bars out there! I feel like I am having a real treat not to mention how convenient it is to toss one in my bag and eat it at the office. I have been afraid that they might slow down my weight loss but so far, so good. I've had one bar a day, most days, and have still lost 14 pounds in one month. I can live with that!

Granola Goodness To Go

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Atkins - Advantage Bars Chocolate Granola Case of 12/5 Bars:

I am not a breakfast person, so I always try to eat something light and usually on the go.  I love the taste of granola bars, but also love bars that taste great.  Atkins has made a delcious breakfast to go bar in their new chocolate granola version.  This is a delicious mixture of granola mixed with soy and oats plus the rich taste of decadent chocolate.  Unlike most chocolate granola bars that just have the oats and chocolate mixed together, this one is coated on the bottom with more chocolate.  So not only does it have a rich delicious taste, it is healthy too.  It has 17 grams of protein plus added vitamins and minerals and just 220 calories.  This bar is perfect for anyone in a rush or on the go, because the bar is filling and gives you energy.  For once there is a meal bar that is not only good for you, but tastes good too!