Other Laptops:
ASUS

Love this for a tiny netbook

from Crocker, MO

Comments about Asus White 10.1" Eee PC 1015PEM-MU17-WT Netbook PC with Intel N550 Dual Core Processor, Windows 7 St... (884840707981):

I would rate this netbook very high. I got it for school only purposes since I needed it for nursing. I did a lot of research, and I really am happy with this netbook. Pros: It is pretty fast, it is capable of doing everything a regular bulky laptop can do minus the fact that there are no CD drives available on it. The cons: It can freeze up, and typing on it takes some getting used to. The key board is I believe 93 percent of a full sized key board, so typing on it takes a bit of practice, but once you get used to it it works okay. The battery life is amazing I get over 10 hours on a full charge. The design is nice and it is cute. It weighs next to nothing, so I am able to put it in with all of my textbooks and the weight of my bag is not increased.

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

Compact, but very functional!

I love my ASUS. It's small and easy to carry around and perfect for surfing the net when I'm on the go.

Very easy to use and I never had any problems or "blue screens of death."

Battery Life
The battery lasts a reasonable amount of time. I charge it at the end of every day and that is enough for me.

Support & Service
I honestly never had to use any support so I really can't say that it was very good or very poor. Perhaps, it speaks to the quality of the ASUS that I have never needed service or support.

Speed/Performance
Obviously not the fastest computer out there (you get what you pay for), but definately fast enough for surfing the internet and doing email.

I like the design of the ASUS. Very streamlined and modern looking.

Very durable. Never had any problems.

• Battery Life: