View more laptops

ASUS
RB-G72GX-RBBX05
Asus Notebook PC

Asus Notebook PC

Best laptop I could have bought.

from Gainesville, FL

Comments about Asus Notebook PC:

I found this laptop on sale at a local store and decided to try it out because of its graphics card and memory.  I had never heard of Asus before purchasing this laptop, but now I will likely continue to buy this brand over any other.  I'm a gamer and I've never had a computer run my games so smoothly before.  This laptop runs WoW at a higher framerate than my quad core desktop, and I can be running browsers and music at the same time.  The keyboard is nice, I love the lighting feature it has, especially since you can change how strong the lighting is.  Many people complain about this laptop overheating, but I have never had that problem and I run it nearly all day long.  The battery life is really short, but that's not a problem for me since I use it at home as a gaming computer and can keep it plugged in.  I would highly recommend this laptop to anyone who is looking for quality graphics and framerates for their games.

pretty good

from Bloomington, IL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Asus Notebook PC:

for the most part i like this laptop. i bought it in july and it was from bestbuy and it was the downgraded version for only 900 and for the price you couldnt beat this. its a great laptop and for the most part does not ever lag or anything like that unless i put the graphics on the absolute highest possible setting. unfortunetly i notice very little change ewhen i put the laptop in to overdrive mode. for the most part though this laptop was definitly worth the price and i love it. most of my friends who have seen this thing call it a monster because it is so large and that is the only bad thing since its so had to find a backpack large enough for it to fit in. other than that i really love this and i  still use lthough i am looking to upgrade to a new asus laltop since they always produce so many great computers for reason able if not down right astounding prices. if your looking for a great cheap computer look no farther.