View more laptops

Asus Notebook PC

worth the 650 i paid

from Racine, WI

Comments about Asus Notebook PC:

Worked great right out of the box, did what I expected it to do.  I am a med student was looking for a decent laptop at a resonable price.  This fit my budget and does everything i want it to.  I did have to do some driver updates and a bios update.  Completely satisfied.

excellent

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Asus Notebook PC:

I own one of these computers and it is very cheap for what it has! 4gb Ram, 500gb Hard Drive, Windows 7 Bit 64, has a built in microphone and webcam, it is an 18 inch laptop!

**Pros:** Very Fast, Gets all your Jobs done, Ram is upgradable to 8gb, Has Built in Webcam & Microphone, has HD Plug input

**Cons: **I haven't seen a negative side of it yet other than once my dvd burner got messed up and asus couldn't fix it over the phone and I had to send it to them to get it fixed!

Best PC ever

from Hemet, CA

Comments about Asus Notebook PC:

Well i have a PC, the notebook. And the great thing i absolutely love about portable computers is that you can bring with you everywhere. it just depends on the internet connection. but besides that, theres other great things you can do offline. like.. watch movies,play music(if you downloaded it) ,make videos(if u have a webcam), and many more. paint,type,etc. the thing i love most about it is.. the size. i dont really like humongous portable computers. i just like having one period. im a student, so i would need to research , or type an essay for class. so i dont have to go to the library.my little brother loves to watch videos on youtube. so thats useful to keep him occupied if he cries. otherwise, i just give him icecream. haha! in conclusion, who ever is reading this... you should buy the notebook,you should get a notebook yourself. you would love it. Btw, who is reading this?......

Interface is beautiful; It's also great for games.

from Morrisville, PA

Comments about Asus Notebook PC:

I got this laptop almost a year ago, and it works wonderfully. I can play online games, browse the internet, and listen to music; pretty much at the same time, without difficulties. In other words this laptop is very good for multi tasking. For the most part, I can run it pretty long, without it overheating. The laptop has windows 7, which is amazing in my opinion; better than vista either way. It's not as stable as other laptop, so you have to keep it on a flat surface for the most part so you don't damage anything by moving around a little too roughly. This model has a glossy finish, which will collect dust, so be prepared to have a dustrag of some sort. Otherwise than a few things of upkeep this laptop is really well priced for all that your getting. As long as you take good care of it, you should have it for a pretty long while. I'm not terribly computer savy but I know a thing or two here and there, and I can honestly say it was a good purchase for me.