View more laptops

Asus Laptop

Love my new Asus laptop

from Round Rock, TX

Comments about Asus Laptop:

My husband bought an ASUS K52-BIN6 laptop for me about 3 weeks ago from best buy. My old one was starting to give me problems, so it was time for a replacement. Looks wise it is really nice, the espresso brown is much more attractive to me than the grey or black ones that I have previously owned. What sold me on it was the color, pentium processor, 3GB memory ( which can be expanded to 8 GB), 500GB hard drive, built in web cam for chatting (works well with skype) and the positive reviews it had on Best buy's website. And I have been using it nearly everyday, and so far it has not given me any problems working. It turns on and off very quickly and I feel it is very responsive when it comes to switching between programs. The speakers are pretty sucky, but I usually use external speakers anyway so that was not so much a problem for me. I use my laptop my banking, online shopping, research,skyping, watching movies via netflix, storing my photos and music with Itunes and I have not had any problems.

All in all I am very happy with this latop so far : )

Update 2/10/12
I have had this laptop for about a year now and I am still very pleased with it. I use it everyday and knock on wood has not given me any problems.

• Battery Life: