View more laptops

Other Laptops:
ASUS
K52F-BBR5
Asus Intel Laptop Notebook Computer PC (884840685920)

Asus Intel Laptop Notebook Computer PC (884840685920)

A very useful technology

Comments about Asus Intel Laptop Notebook Computer PC (884840685920):

I recently got my asus computer and I instantly fell in love with it. It has a nice touch screen, which makes things so much easier for navigational purposes. My favorite feature of the touch screen technology is the scroll options. I had a mac before this computer, no touch screen, I had issues with the scroll bar not doing what I wanted to when clicking on it, it seemed to have a mind of its own. On my new asus touchscreen, to go to another screen, such as if I have a game open or some other application and the internet at the same time, I just simply swipe the screen to the right and it goes into the app. So much easier than hitting a button that doesn't even display all open tabs or apps, and trying to find where you want to navigate. I now can switch locations with one swipe. My only complaint with this desktop is that it does not have a cd drive. which is ok because for the price I paid it is all in all a great computer. I recommend asus touch screens to everyone!

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

great laptop for the price.

from Auburn, CA

Comments about Asus Intel Laptop Notebook Computer PC (884840685920):

has the built in camera for skyping family and friends. a nice big keyboard. nice big screen. love it.

Its just as any other computer. very easy to use. nice big screen.

Battery Life
it lasts about 6-8 hours wich is very good for me. i am always on the go and need a laptop that can last all day with me without charging every few hours.

Support & Service
havent needed it but they were very good at helping set up the printer to my laptop

Speed/Performance
it has a very fast speed. my parents dell is much much slower than this.

its a nice sleek, andthin black. It has a nice shiney chrome looking tint to it.

iv broughten this on vacation and its held up very well. even with children handling it.

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

ASUS Raises The Bar!

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Asus Intel Laptop Notebook Computer PC (884840685920):

I was not sure about ASUS in the begining when before I was pretty loyal to all things Dell. My cousin got an ASUS gaming laptop first and after playing around with it I decided I needed one too! I just needed one at a doable price and not extremely huge. This led me to purchase the laptop I own now, the ASUS K52F-BBR5. At 15.6" it easily fits in most laptop carriers and rolling carry on cases which was perfect for my hectic lifestyle. It has a standard battery life of about 4-5 hours and has never lost its charge quickly like some laptops I have owned have. The ASUS also sports fast respond time meaning downloads and regular computer interfacing goes not only faster but a lot smoother. The graphics on this laptop will run games from small puzzle based to large MMORPGs such as WoW (World of Warcraft). The graphics look vibrant and bright and usually you can expect no lag due to the laptop itself. I have had no problem with mine and I believe I will continue to buy ASUS laptops in the future. If you are looking to buy this one remember it is not solely a gaming laptop. It has a perfect balance of performance and practicality. It will let you quickly do all your work then let you play some amazing games.

Solid, dependable laptop found for 350 on sale

from Roslindale, MA

Comments about Asus Intel Laptop Notebook Computer PC (884840685920):

Got this on sale for 350.  I have only one complaint...holy cow does the mouse pad button hurt my carpel tunnel!  I've never experienced such a stiff mouse button in my life!  My wrist and thumb have really been struggling to adjust to this laptop...but hey...i have small hands and carpel tunnel...so you can't really hold it against the computer.  In contrast to the mouse pad, the key board is quite nice.  Well spaced, quiet, and much harder for dust and whatnot to get stuck underneath the keys.  This model has an LED screen.  Honestly I can't tell the difference between and LCD and LED, so no comment on that.  I hate Windows 7...but again, not the computers fault.  It came preloaded with the 64 bit and everything runs as it should.  Have had no problems with this computer over the past 2 months, and I'm pretty much on it for a solid 6-8 hours a day.  Very sturdy...well made.  Doesn't get very hot (this was a nice change from my last laptop).  This is my second Asus and they have both been sturdy and dependable.  No complaints...great buy, great price.  Don't expect to do crazy gaming on it...but for everything else...business, web, personal...I would highly recomend this over any of those laptops over 500.

P6100 dual core, 2ghz, 3gm, 320gb, Windows 7 64-bit, HDMI port.