Other Laptops:

Asus Eee PC Seashell (1201PNPU17SL) Netbook

Love it

from Copiague, NY

Comments about Asus Eee PC Seashell (1201PNPU17SL) Netbook:

Perfect for me.  Fast enough, 2 g   12 inch screen.  Windows 7,     Lightwwieght.  sturdy keyboard, easy typing on it too. Very Happy with this little Netbook.   10 inch screen was too small on other netbooks.  This 12 inch screen is just right.

12in Asus PC Seashell 1201PN netbook is a breeze.

from Albany, GA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Asus Eee PC Seashell (1201PNPU17SL) Netbook:

This is the best netbook that I have purchased. Considering that the screen is 12in, this netbook is like no other. It comes with the full Windows 7 software installed instead of the Windows 7 starter edition, that is VERY limited. I am glad to be able to have a screen resolution more the 1024x780, because I am able to vire the entire page, without error messages, or play downloadable Big Fish games without any issues. This netbook comes with webcam, skype, microphone, Micorosft Office 2007 trial and Microsoft Works, just to name a few. I would have litked to had Microsoft Office 2010, but I guess that would be more appropriate for a newer model. I love that this is a netbook with laptop abilities because I am able to transport it without the bulkiness and weight. It comes with a lot of software installed; games, Trend Internet Security, and Windows Media Center, just to name a few. If you want a mini laptop that has the capacity to perform like a regular laptop, I would recommend this one.