3.4

Ashley Furniture Microfiber Sofas

3.4

Cowen Sectional

Comments about Ashley Furniture Microfiber Sofas:

I love my sectional. It is a little bigger than I thought it would be. That was my own fault for not measuring correctly. We sit on it for long periods of time and it still holds it shape. It does clean up nicely. I had a little child come over and get marshmellows on it, and it came off without too much trouble. I am a huge ashley furniture fan.

If you are clumsy like me buy it.

Comments about Ashley Furniture Microfiber Sofas:

I bought my microfiber couch from Ashley Furniture about 6 years ago. This couch has seen red wine, spaghetti, dog slobber, and several other types of spills. I was given a cleaner that comes with the couch which I quickly misplaced and forgot about. I just used a run of the mill upholstery cleaner and sprayed it on, let it set for a bit and it came out immediately. My throw pillows did not see the same fate. My couch is much to big for my apartment but i keep it around because it looks like i just bought it. No matter what had happened to it it still looks as fluffy and is as comfy and clean as when i first bought it. I had great customer service at Ashley and their furniture comes with a warranty so it makes the products better to buy. The prices are also low you can find great deals and there is an excellent quality to the product. The only minor thing that happened was some staples came out the back side of the couch but they were easily pushed back in and not visible.

Our New Couch

Comments about Ashley Furniture Microfiber Sofas:

With our growing family we needed to upgrade to a couch that was a hundred years old that we got from a garage sale. We looked every weekend for a month until we went into Ashley. Immediately we were greeted by a friendly associate which made the process so much easier. We got a great deal on a burgundy microfiber couch that came with two matching chairs. The fabric was soft and the sofa itself was well cushioned. It also provided an abundant amount of space for our family as well as guests! The fabric had been treated to make cleaning stains easier. On top of that was a warranty that if we did get a stain or something happened to the couch that we couldn't fix we could have someone come clean or fix the couch! To me that is a great deal having little kids and other family you never know when accidents will happen. The couch fit perfectly in our living room and has been an essential part of our family and movie time.

Best Furniture Purchase I've Ever Made!

Comments about Ashley Furniture Microfiber Sofas:

My fiancee and I just purchased an entire living room set from Ashley furniture. We're in love! We selected: a mocha-colored sectional, complete with end tables, coffee table, lamps, rug, and throw pillows. The set is so well put together, and makes our home feel ten times more warm and inviting. Our friends keep complimenting us on our great taste!

Never Buy Ashley Again!!

from Buhler, KS

Comments about Ashley Furniture Microfiber Sofas:

Bought an Ashley microfiber living room set on sale. Right off the bat they screwed up delivery. We had this furniture for less than a month, and already seams were beginning to rip. Then the cushions started to break down, and we were not being overly hard on it. We purchased the extra insurance on this furniture, sold to us when we bought the set, but managed by a seperate entity. We had a very difficult time getting this furniture repaired. After several months, Ashley finally sent a couple of guys to the house to replace only 1 cushion. Then they came back and picked upthe furniture to take in for repairs. That took longer than expected, so we sat on the floor or in lawn chairs for a couple of weeks. The fabric used in the upholstery was a PAIN. The microfiber is soft and comfortable as long as it is perfectly clean! It traps little pieces very easily, crumbs, sand and dirt, whatever. And that is extremely uncomfortable! They claim it is easy to clean. NO NOPE UH-UH It is horrible to clean, and stains VERY easily. More holes and seam rips, cushions breaking down quickly, it took almost 2 years for them to tell us just come back in and choose another set. Horrid experience, terrible furniture!!

I hate microfiber

from Edmond, OK

Comments about Ashley Furniture Microfiber Sofas:

I have always dreamed of owning a red couch. One day my husband and I went and bought an Ashley red microfiber couch. The salesmen told us on how it was a miracle fiber and just washed cleaned of anything that was on it. We even bought the special cleaner to use on microfiber material. That was a huge huge huge lie. Our couch has so many spots on it from the rubbing to clean it. After only owning it for a year it looks so old and ragged. I would never recommend buying a microfiber couch to anybody. It is a total waste of money. You might as well go and buy a leather couch that can wipe clean. The cushins have also suken it from being sat on and are no longer comfy. I 100% regret spending our hard earned money on this couch. It makes me not even buy anything from the Ashely Furniture Company ever again. I suggest you do the same thing and don't believe the lies on this "miracle microfiber.

cleans easy, great for families with kids!

from Fort Campbell, KY

Comments about Ashley Furniture Microfiber Sofas:

I recently purchased our first new couch from a local furniture store. I went to about 10 different stores before setteling on an Ashely microfiber couch. This couch is great! My children ages 5,3,2 and 8 months get food on it and its simple to grab a wash clothe and wash it off. The cushions velcro to the couch so kids cannot easily remove them to play with them, but you can to vacuum or clean them off. Also the arms can be zipped open to add more filling if they become to flat from use!  Its a very comfortable couch, since my husband deployed I sleep on it quite a bit at night. It fits 3 average adults very well and fits 1 adult and 3 children very well. Over all its just a wonderful couch for the money!