Other Bakewares:

As Seen On TV Perfect Brownie Pan Set

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Stick:

i love, love, love my perfect brownie pan!

my husband bought this for me just out of the blue one day, and i tried not to be offended, but i am a notorious brownie destroyer.  usually i would just make them and leave the whole pan on the counter for someone else to cut up.

but those days are over!

the first time i used this, the brownies lifted out perfectly, so i thought it was a fluke and made another batch the next day.  it worked again!  i made brownies a few more times for various get togethers, and then i thought, "what else can i put in there?"  it also works great for cornbread, biscuits and my mom's egg casserole recipe.  basically, anything that you cook in a baking dish and divvy up seems to work pretty well in here.  just make sure you put cooking spray on the divider, or things may stick.

the only thing that didn't really work out was making a cake in there, because it puffed up so much in the middle that it cooked over the top of the divider, so i ended up with rectangular "O" shape of snack cakes and crumbs in the middle.  but everything else has turned out perfectly.

Wasting space in my cabinet

So I've seen the cheesy commercials for this on television, but never thought to buy one for myself.  This definitely has its good points (make perfect looking brownies that are very easy to decorate, eliminates annoying and uneven cutting) but I found that the bad outweigh the good in my household.  First of all, I don't give a jot about making a perfect looking brownie.  It's just going to be eaten within 24 hours anyways.  If I was a professional baker or made brownies for bakes sales or parties I could see the appeal, I guess.  The other thing that irks me is that they assume that everyone loves the brownie edges, and my family all go for the gooey middle brownies!  I suppose I could remove the partitions, but its just a regular old baking pan then, isn't it?  I also didn't like that it has so many pieces, and they take up space in my limited cabinets and in the dishwasher.  I think it's a neat product, just not for me and my family!

Perfect Brownie Pan Set

from USA, Indiana

Comments about As Seen On TV Perfect Brownie Pan Set:

I came across this product while shopping one day. It was on clearance so I decided to purchase it. I love to bake and I love brownies. I have used this brownie pan set to bake delicious brownies, cakes, fig bars and mini muffins.

From past experience when using this product its best to use a light coat of oil or non-stick cooking spray to prevent sticking. Whenever I bake brownies or any type of dessert, my baked goods always come out perfect in size.

I like to use the Perfect Brownie Pan Set not only during everyday usage but during the holiday seasons as well such as: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving and Halloween. I like to use red and green Frosting onto of my brownies or mini cakes during Christmas holiday. I use pastel colored frosting on my brownies and cakes during Easter holiday.

This is my favorite as seen on tv kitchen gadget. It really does work as promised.

• Doesn't Stick:

Every piece is an end piece

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about As Seen On TV Perfect Brownie Pan Set:

When I initially saw an advertisement for Perfect Brownie Pan Set I have to admit that I was not entirely impressed. I truly questioned the value of a new pan that cuts for you. I actually had to witness it in use before I was convinced to buy it myself. What I didn't get to see in the ad was how great it really is. The pan is pretty much stick free and easy to clean. I don't put it in the dish washer because it doesn't get as clean as the other dishes. What I like the most about it is that every brownie in the pan has an end piece.Another positive is that they all come out the same size so you can avoid the " he got the bigger piece arguments" that are so common with kids. It can also be used for other things. I personally like to put pizza dough in the pan and easily make mini pizzas with the typed of toppings each individual likes without getting one person's toppings on another person's pizza. Word of caution though, When you are adding the batter into the pan, be sure to shake the pan a bit to even out the batter for a more even distribution because If the batter is too uneven you will come out with some over cooked and some under cooked brownies. As far as the price of the pan is concerned. I think it is a little bit over priced but not to the extreme. I would recommend buying the pan only if you plan to use it often which wouldn't necessarily be difficult to do because there are lots of recipes you could utilize this type of pan with.

Perfect Brownie Pan Set

Comments about As Seen On TV Perfect Brownie Pan Set:

This Perfect Brownie Pan Set isn't half bad. It does get the job done, but in reality, the brownies don't come out perfect due to the fact that the cutter often sticks to the brownies. I find myself tearing the brownies away from the slicer part sometimes, and it's not very easy to clean. Other than that it's not so bad.

does an ok job

Comments about As Seen On TV Perfect Brownie Pan Set:

The product does what it says it will. There is nothing really that special about it, no bell, no whistles. I used it expecting to be impressed and excited about this product but the fact of the matter is it is just an OK gadget.

I had trouble cleaning, like a dummy I left the pan out a few minutes without running water in it and the food stuck inside it. It was like tar in there. It wasn't easy to clean the insert either. There are a lot of hard to reach crevices and it took me forever to clean it out. I wish it were easier to clean but I guess I can understand why it is so difficult.

Nothing special, its just a brownie pan. No color or anything.

Doesn't Stick
The brownie did stick to the inside of the pan. I even sprayed the pan down with nonstick cooking spray and it still was a problem. My brownies were supposed to be square but ended up broken and messy. Beware of using this if you want to have "perfect brownies"

Don't Be Fooled by the As Seen on TV Brand

Comments about As Seen On TV Perfect Brownie Pan Set:

This is a very solid offering made by the As Seen on TV people. It works perfectly as designed and you will be able to make perfect brownies every single time. It simply just pops out of the pan as seen on the commercial. The portions are great and the brownies come out in little squares. I would recommend

It's exactly as visualized in the television commercials. The commercial visualizes that it is very easy to pop out and the brownies will not stick to the pan at all. That's exactly the case. Spray pre spray with some Pam prior towards putting your mix in.

Very easy to clean. Soap and water will do the trick. There is no mess as the brownie does not stick to the tray

Able to withstand a years worth of weekly use. My kids love it!

Well thought out design.

Doesn't Stick
It absolutely doesn't stick at all, but you will have to pre-spray it with some pam just to make sure that it will not stick. If you do this, then you should have no troubles at all using this device.

Perfect Brownies Indeed

from Louisiana

Comments about As Seen On TV Perfect Brownie Pan Set:

I love the Perfect Brownies pan. You really do get perfect brownies every time. There's only one thing better than perfect brownies and that's perfect brownies without the mess. What I really love about the pan is that the brownie batter comes off so easily. Other pans I've used end up with leftover brownie mix stuck to the sides. I hate having to scrub the pan after making brownies. This pan is made of some sort of nonstick material and everything comes right off after you are done. The insert is also very easy to clean. I was leery about this pan at first because I thought that since all pieces were cut, that each brownie would be an "edge" piece-you know the edges that are all dried out and hard? That was not the case however. All you need is your favorite brownie recipe and you've got it made. I've only had mine for a few years, so I don't know how long the pan lasts, but it seems pretty durable so far.

• Doesn't Stick:

Cool, especially for parties and family gatherings

from Southfield, MI

Comments about As Seen On TV Perfect Brownie Pan Set:

Ok, I know that most "as seen on TV" products are fairly cheesy. Most of them don't work half as well as the actors in the commercials and infomercials claim, but the Perfect Brownie Pan set is actually pretty cool.
If nothing else, it give you brownies that are all exactly the same size. When you're making them for a kids party or a family gathering it's nice for presentation. A plate of brownies cut with this set just looks nicer than ones cut with a regular old knife. For kids parties it totally eliminates all the little muchkins trying to get the biggest brownie for themselves.
Also, if you're like me and you like the corner pieces the best, well they're all corner pieces here! All the edges are against metal when they're cooking so they end up crisp like just the outside edges do in a regular brownie pan.

Its a lot of little corners to wash, and with baked on brownie that's kind of a pain.

Not as Good as I Thought

from Jackson, TN

Comments about As Seen On TV Perfect Brownie Pan Set:

In my house, we all used to argue over who would get one of the edge pieces of the brownies when we baked them. I liked the concept of this brownie set but I was skeptical of buying it because I have always had problems with As Seen on TV products. The set was easy to use and we had no problems getting our brownies into the oven. Although I left them in the oven a little longer than the box suggested, the brownies were still not cooked all the way through when I tested them. When I took them out of the oven, I noticed that they were not cooked the same. Some of the brownies were perfect edge pieces while some of them had been overcooked to the point that no one wanted them. The set was also difficult to clean as I had to get into all of the crevices of each individual brownie compartment which and I spent more time cleaning it than I would a regular baking dish. I returned it to the store and will stick to making brownies the old fashioned way.

This Perfect Brownie Pan Set Did Not Work Perfectly

from Stockton, CA

Comments about As Seen On TV Perfect Brownie Pan Set:

As Seen on TV Perfect Brownie Pan Set was far from perfect. My mother and I tried this around the holidays and were looking for perfection. We love to make holiday treats, so we thought we would give this a try. It had a cute design to it, which was also intriguing. It definitely made brownies that were scrumptious sometimes. The problem was that upon occasion the brownies would stick to the pans. Some of the brownies would come out thin and hard, ruining the brownies. The brownies got stuck even when the pans were sprayed or while using oil. It happened on other food items as well. This pan set did a good job on cookies because they came out flaky and crisp. I liked the way that it would make small-sized pies. It will make bar cookies too. I do not think it does a good job on marshmallows. You can make pastries with it if you want. I also think the pan set was too small. It leaks at the sides too much when you are baking things. The batter sticks as well. It is hard to clean. This perfect brownie pan set would have been great, if it lived up to its hype. Unfortunately, it did not. The way this brownie set worked is not worth the money they ask for it. So, I do not recommend it. Overall, this was a disappointing kitchen gadget.

Awesome fluffy brownies!

Comments about As Seen On TV Perfect Brownie Pan Set:

This pan was a steal for sure! The brownies haven't stuck yet and they always come out fluffy. It's not nearly as difficult to wash as you'd think. The slots are removable so you just pull them out and they wipe clean. I've found that if you place the slots in the pan before pouring in the batter, it works better. So if you do decide to make this purchase then definitely Make them that way. I would definitely recommend getting one if you like to bake. It is awesome and I love having it in my kitchen.

It has lasted through my cooking so it's very durable.

This was very clever on the part of the designer. Obviously created by someone who spends a lot of time in the kitchen.

Doesn't Stick
Practically nonstick! I have never had a problem cleaning it. I did accidentally lose track of time before my inlaws came for dinner last month and burnt the brownies to bits. Even after that my pan suffered no damage and still was not difficult to clean.