3.4
As Seen On TV H20 Mop

As Seen On TV H20 Mop

3.4

I really like this mop

Ok - we've all seen the infomercial.  And I'm sure we were all wondering "does it really work?"

Well, I'm here to...Read complete review

Well, I'm here to tell you it does!  I am sick and tired of using mops on my floor - I've tried them all - Swiffer Wet Jet, Clorox Ready Mop, etc.  And the cleaner smells way too strong, leaves wet spots all over my floor, and the cleaning pads you have to buy are just too expensive (and messy).

So, I decided to give in and buy the H2O Mop.  I figured I could always send it back.  However, I did not order it from the infomercial.  NEVER order from the infomercial.  I've heard way too many horror stories about being charged wrong, delivery taking forever, you get the picture.  I found it at a store online that I've bought before and ordered there.  I even had a free shipping coupon, so how could I go wrong.

Three days later, UPS delivers the mop.  Even my kids were excited to see it in action, because they know how awful our kitchen floor is.  (It's not that bad, but two cats and two kids that never seem to stop eating - you know the drill).

Within 10 minutes, I've got it ready to go.  And in only five minutes, my kitchen floor is clean and DRY - it actually was dry as soon as I finished with one section and moved to the next.  And boy was it shiny!  (Shiny translates to clean in my book!)

I LOVE the triangular shaped head because it gets in those corners so easily.  And you should have seen the "machine washable" microfiber cloth when i pulled it off - YUCKY!

Definitely glad I purchased this and very glad I'm putting more chemical smell into the air -

It is supposed to clean carpets too, with the carpet glider, but I haven't tried that yet.  Would be great for killing any germs on the carpet I guess - steam those little buggers to death.  But I really wouldn't expect it to do much on stains...we'll just have to wait and see...

H20 was a disappoinment

H2O Mop was a huge disappoinment.  I had heard about it from a friends teenage daughter who was ecstatic about getting one.  I continously saw the infomercials and became increasingly curious each time.  I have a large kitchen with ceramic tile the remainder of my downstair's home is completely hardwood, and I have 2 dogs.  I thought this may be for me so I finally ordered it.  The wait was not bad at all maybe a week and a half at the most.  I finally used it today and wish I had sooner because I think the warranty to return has possible ran out. Before, I could even get started I noticed a puddle on the floor and the cloth pad was becoming soaked.  the infomercial and all the advertisements stated it was to suppose to clean and immediately dry the floor.  **NEGATIVE!!!**  My hardwood floor and my kitchen ceramic tile was left soaking wet.  I cant say it doesn't clean because it had enought water on the floor to do the job.   Maybe I have a faulty machine? Possibly, but I doubt it and I actually hope it is just the machine.  I really wanted the H2O Mop to work.  Then I thought well if it dries nicely it will be okay.  **NEGATIVE!!!**  My floor looks a **HOT MESS.**  It's smeared and has shoe tracks from me walking in the water left behind while I was trying to work the mop.  Afterwards, I had to do what I grudgingly had to do:  get on my hands and knees and wipe the floor.  Guess what?  There was so much dirt on  my paper towels that all that time and effort with the ("bleeping") mop was in vain.   I tried to keep hope alive but, it just wouldn't let let me.  I give up.  I'm getting a maid!!

BEST MOP EVER!!!!!!

Comments about As Seen On TV H20 Mop:

I received my H2O mop as a Christmas present. I don't know how I lived without it. Completely eliminated the need for other steam mops and hand held steam cleaners. I can use this one cleaner on my entire house. Cleans any mess. With the different attachments you can clean everything from your kitchen to your bathroom. Even the carpet and furniture. It has helped me save so much money on cleaners and disinfectants. Easy to use and store with machine washable pads was a bonus. Wonderful product. Perfect for any household with children, teenagers or pets. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. The H2O mop is excellent on ovens, stoves and grills. I am constantly finding new uses for this product. Makes cleaning fast and easy. Even my teenagers don't mind using this mop. Plus it is completely safe to use around my grandchildren. The H2O mop has made my life easier.

I fell for an "As Seen On TV" product again!

from Columbus, OH

Comments about As Seen On TV H20 Mop:

I'm not sure how the original H2O mop worked, but I gave in and purchased the X5 version, which is supposed to be an improved version of the original. I think it does work better than the swiffer but still did not impress me. I tried it on some mold and mildew in the shower and it wasn't effective at all. I can say it is an effective clothes steamer and hard wood floors cleaner. So as long as I can get some use out of it, I will keep it. I'm disappointed in the amount of money I invested in it though. I have five children, a messy husband and a dog that like to lie on our couches. I used it to clean our sofas and chairs and I have to admit it did thoroughly clean them. It got out stains I ever thought could be removed. But be careful not to put your hand under the steam to "test" it because it is very painful. I shocked myself doing so. Although there are a lot of bad reviews for this cleaner, I am satisfied with the jobs it does do like cleaning the hard wood floors and the sofas. I can get my money's worth just by using those features.

great

Comments about As Seen On TV H20 Mop:

great product very efficient works well on hard wood surfaces great price
lightweight and easy to use. this is the best steam mop on the market, better than a shark steam mop. has many different uses and only uses water which is safe for pets and kids.

Good floor steamer/cleaner

from Webster, MA

Comments about As Seen On TV H20 Mop:

We chose this mop/steamer and got it as a gift from my parents. We have had this steamer mop for just under five years. It has been a good steamer mop, but it does not clean as well as I had hoped it would. I still have to make extra effort to get stuck on messes off the floor. I have two small children who make lots of messes and it has been helpful, but I wish it was a little easier. Also, the cord is a little shorter than I would like it to be. It is convenient that it came with two cloth mop covers that can be thrown right into the washing machine. I usually wash them with my towels. Overall, it is a good steamer, but I do think there are better ones out there.

I love my H20 Mop

from Oregon, OH

Comments about As Seen On TV H20 Mop:

I have had my H20 Mop for over a year and have had no problems. Yes it might leave some excess water on the floors if you stay in one place to long. I use it on my laminate and vinyl floors. Works great. It is perfect for a quick clean up and even my husband uses it. Great for the mess that is brought in from the winter weather. I would miss it if I did not have mine. I purchased mine at a store when I had a 20% off coupon and paid no shipping. This helped with the cost

Loved it while it lasted!

from Greenville, IL

Comments about As Seen On TV H20 Mop:

I was so excited to get the H2O mop. I have 4 boys so I thought it'd really come in handy! I loved it at first it got the floors really clean and I was even able to use it on the carpets which I really liked. Then it started getting to where there was water leaking out of it and then one day it just wouldn't turn on. I'd only had it about 2 months!! I thought about returning it but I had read other people say they wanted you to spend an outrageous amount in shipping so I didn't think it was worth it!

H2O mop - JUNK - bad company

from New Orleans, LA

Comments about As Seen On TV H20 Mop:

Bought the mop with all attachments.  Within 3 months, it stopped making steam.  They send replacment (service charge of course).  It worked for another 3-4 months and broke again.  After complaining with no good response, mop THROWN away and a Shark brand purchased.  What a difference.  DO NOT DO BUSINESS with these people.  Theyare selling JUNK!!!!!!

DO NOT GO H20 mop

from Lakeville, OH

Comments about As Seen On TV H20 Mop:

SAY NO to H20. unless you want to be on your hands and knees anyway and wiping up water.

I see no value at all, And it DOES NOT WORK ON CARPET for even the smallest stain.

The only cleaning is the Microfiber pad.

I am not happy what so ever, especially for the cost of it. When dirt devil had a similar product for 39.99

If you want the disinfecting factor of steam ok I guess.

But it is hot, wares you out to use, cheap made and wobbly.

Save your money, They will refund your first payment.

BUT not the shipping or shipping Certified back.

You will pay a TON for nothing..

H2O mop does well on vinyl/lenolium flooring

from Goodview, VA

Comments about As Seen On TV H20 Mop:

I receive the H2O mop after my mother in law purchased it to clean her carpets and did not like it.  I have a steam cleaner for my carpets so I never wasted my time trying it out on carpet.  That being said, I am amazed at the amount of dirt it gets  up off my linolium kitchen floor. I have used it on laminate flooring  and our painted basement floor. I've tried it on our bathroom floor which is ceramic tile and it cleans the tile well but the dirty water pools in the grout leaving that dirty.  Because of the amount of water it puts down I am afraid to use it on our wood flooring.  I personally do like it for the what I use it for but its not for all floors.

It's Okay

from Alpharetta, GA

Comments about As Seen On TV H20 Mop:

My Mom was given this as a birthday present.  After troubleshooting an issue with getting the water to get out of the tank and into the unit, we got it steaming away.  The kitchen floor is lineolium and I did not expect miracles as it is old.  It did not get the heavy dirt out but it did remove quite a bit of grime.  It did remove the shine, but the manual does say if you leave it in any one spot for longer than a certain amount of time you will dull the area and it tells you what to do to take care of it, but we did not leave it on any one area for longer than 7 seconds and kept it moving constantly.  It could also have to do with the type of floor.  The unit though not heavy does move slowly on the floor.  It's not like a swiffer or a regular mop where you are zipping it across the floor.  The removeable and washable terry cloth type mop cover under the weight of the mop does drag on the floor but again it does clean.

It does heat up quickly and has a good cord length.  It does leave the floor on the wet side but seems to dry in a good amount of time.  Have not tried it on the carpet yet have seen other reviews where they say it left the carpet wet but we'll have to try it ourselves and see how we fair with it in this area.

It is convenient to not have to drag out a bucket and mop and it beats swiffer in using only water so you don't need to use the pads and solution, but would I get and H20 for myself and give up my swiffer??  For me personally, not yet.