3.7
As Seen on TV
As Seen On TV Doggy Steps

As Seen On TV Doggy Steps

3.7

Great for small dogs & large beds!

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about As Seen On TV Doggy Steps:

I have 3 small dogs & a large, high bed. They can not jjump on it & don't need to jump down that far. This is actually my second set. Very durable, lightweight, cover easy to wash & durable. Dogs LOVE it!

Love these stairs!

from Summerville, SC

Comments about As Seen On TV Doggy Steps:

I have two pomeranians, who love to be in your lap, or in the bed. But things are so high for them to jump on, I bought the doggy steps, it was one of the best things I bought for my babies. Noe I don't worry they will fall and hurt themselves. It takes a day or so for them to get used to it. so if you have small dogs this is a must have item!

My blind dog loves these doggy stairs

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about As Seen On TV Doggy Steps:

I use to think items like this were friviolous and stupid, however that was before my dog went blind. Even before she was blind she is a minature dachsaund and is very short. She was unable to jump onto my bed due to the length of her legs. Once she went blind she could not even try to jump onto the bed because she didnt know what way to try to jump. These doggy stairs have made a huge difference in her life and mine. Once she was use to using the doggy stairs she can get herself up and down the stairs and onto my bed at nighttime. When she needs to go to the bathroom she goes down the stairs, outside, goes, and comes back up the doggy stairs and back into bed. She does not struggle with trying to jump which even when she could see was bad for her back. Its improved my life because i do not have to lift her up and down several times aday which sounds so simple but i have a back problem so it was a real pain litterally for me to do so. They are well worth the money. I have heard of people making them but i would discourage that unless your willing to take the time to make them save/good looking , because with these doggy stairs im proud to have them in my home they are nice looking.

Best thing ever made:)

from Chicopee, MA

Comments about As Seen On TV Doggy Steps:

This is a very neat little idea they came up with, I have a dog and two cats.As the animals age i tend to have to bring them to the bed and such,my dog loves it and he loves to run up and then come down again, i think hes amazed by it at the moment.My kitten tiny uses it very often cause she is so tiny it take alot of of her to climb up the bed.Its a safety help anyways cause i know that my pets can get up with me and get down if needed which is good and i can get a full sleep.We treat our animals as our kids,lol I wish i thought of this, its way to cute:)

Caution - Not for pets over 70 pounds!!! Should've said that!

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about As Seen On TV Doggy Steps:

No where does it state "not for pets over 70 pounds" until you purchase it, wait a week, get it then open the box!  My Standard Poodle with arthritis in his back is 72 pounds.  I am hesitant about keeping it as it is somewhat flimsy and am worried that the extra 2 pounds may not hold.  Did I mention flimsy?  Otherwise, item is as shown in pics.  Not too bad looking.  Sheepskin-like cover so it can be washed if it ever becomes dirty.  And I do like the fact that it snaps together so if you had to take it with you somewhere, it could be taken apart...just make sure you keep all the pieces together in a bag of some sort.  Also, while this is 3 steps, it is still very low, so would do well for small dogs trying to get on the couch.  Probably not good for bigger dogs wishing to get up on a bed,  Good luck.

Not worth the money!!!

from Wichita, KS

Comments about As Seen On TV Doggy Steps:

I bought these steps and they are so bulky. I did not like having them at the end of my bed or next to the bed for me to trip over in the middle of the night. I have a Chihuahua who could not even use them and a Pomeranian who did not like them at all & chose not to use them. I was not impressed by these steps at all. I personally like my dogs to stay up on the bed all night so I know there are no accidents when I awake. So, for me there is another benefit to not use them. My dogs are house broke, but the temptation (if there is any) is gone when they cannot jump down while I am asleep. Anyway, to make a long story short...they were tossed! I was very dissappointed with the material used for these steps as well. I felt ripped off when I opened the box.

i dont work on most beds

from Allen, TX

Comments about As Seen On TV Doggy Steps:

i have two bichon frises. they are medium sized dogs. sometimes our older one has trouble jumping on my queen sized bed so i was intrigued when i saw these steps. we purchased them for a not so bad price. they were easy to put together but HARD to take apart. my dog didnt like them. and didnt use them. when he did use them however it was just for getting up he NEVER used them for getting down. when we decided to take them apart it was very hard on the fingers! and as always it never goes back in the box the same way from when you open it!