3.5

3.5

Awesome workout!!

from Byers, TX

Comments about As Seen On TV Ab Lounge Sport:

Whenever I saw the Ab Lounge on tv, I instantly wanted one. I have always had a problem doing sit ups, they always seemed to cause back pain. Not sure if it was the strain of how I was laying, or if I just wasn't doing them correctly. After doing much research about the Ab Lounge I found that many people recommended it. I looked online for prices, as well as went into stores.. and finally bought one. You get many things with the Ab Lounge.. instruction booklet, workout DVD, and an eating healthy booklet. It was interesting figuring out how to use the Lounge, but once you get the rhythm .. it is very easy. I started out doing 2 sets of 10 in the 3 different positions. Thankfully I feel no back pain while using the Ab Lounge. And I think my stomach is starting to get toned more as well. One of the downfalls of the Ab Lounge, is you can't fold it up small to store in small places.. so it's just in the middle of my living room. :( Oh well.. getting rid of the back pain makes it all better!

AB Lounge Sport seems awkward.

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about As Seen On TV Ab Lounge Sport:

When I first ordered the AB Lounge Sport I thought it would be a better way to work my abs.  I can't do crunches on the floor because it hurts my lower back.  When I got it and started to use it, it seemed very awkward.

I'm short (5'3) so I had to turn the foot things up in order to reach them and so that I could push the back of the AB Lounge back far enough to feel like it was engaging my abs.  Bringing the back of the AB Lounge forward does not seem like it is doing a very good job of working out your abs.

The best work out to do on the AB Lounge is the sideways sit-ups.  When you lay on your side and do the crunches, you can feel it working a little better.

The AB Lounge I have makes a little noise when we use it, which can get annoying but isn't that big of a deal.

However, we can not figure out how to fold up the AB Lounge to store it.  We can fold the back down toward the foot, but can't get it to fold up any smaller.  That is a big drawback since we are in a two bedroom apartment with limited space.