3.4
24689-Z
As Seen On TV Ab Circle Pro Machine

As Seen On TV Ab Circle Pro Machine

3.4

i love this but it will make you sore

I was a little hesitant upon buying the ab circle pro but I did and it was easy to put together. I got on it as soon as I put it together and man did i feel it right after that.  A lot of people say it hurts your back and they dont feel it in the ab area, but if that is the case you are not doing it right.  You actually have to use your abs to go back and forth not your legs and bottom.  so far I have not had a problem with it hurting my knees like so many others have said.  It is also not too heavy. I am able to slide it from the closet to the livingroom and if I need to pick it up I can.  The only thing that I dont like about it so far is the fact that I wish it was easier to fold up and was smaller to where it would fit under the couch instead of having to put it in the closet. I didnt watch the infomercial because my husband told me to order it so I dont know what they said in regards to folding it up but you can it is just time consuming then takes more time when you want to put it back up.  Also I dont know how those girls on the small parts of the infomercial i have seen do this for so long because i barely last the 3 min on it.  Hope this review helps all of you but I would recommend it.  Also I wouldnt recommend the customer service though, they are not very helpful.

AbCircle Pro: look out for your knees!

This is so frustrating!  If it weren't for the fact that it absolutely kills my knees, I would love the AbCircle Pro.

I really want people to be...Read complete review

I really want people to be aware of this because I worry that even people who don't already have knee problems may possibly develop them from using this machine.  I'm not a healthcare specialist, this isn't something I can prove, so I hope the AbCircle people don't sue me!  Here's my situation:  I've had some trouble with my left knee for several years now, but after using the AbCircle just once or twice I could tell a HUGE difference in my knee pain/mobility.  For instance, just getting out of a car the other day, my leg nearly went out from under me.

Because of the way the AbCircle positions the body, it puts a great deal of weight and strain on the knees.  This is why I worry that people who don't have problems now may develop them down the road.  I'm not talking just a little more pain, it's like my knees just can't hold together.  It's very scary.

It's also very frustrating, because the AbCircle helped with my lower back pain more than any exercise equipment or exercise routine I've ever used.  As a chronic pain sufferer for most of my life I've tried many things, and my back has never felt better.  I actually cried over this the other day ... it's so hard to go back to being in pain, but I don't want to cause permanent damage to my knees.

I would definitely recommend checking with a sports medicine doctor or physical therapist about the AbCircle Pro.  Other people may not have any problem with this but my knees feel as if they've been smashed with a hammer.  It's not the pain so much as the buckling/losing balance.

Please be careful with this machine.  Great in some ways, scary in others.

good product for the cordinated people

from Williston, VT

Comments about As Seen On TV Ab Circle Pro Machine:

In the begining i found this difficult to use and the more i used it the better i got at it and i could feel myself get stronger. My fiancee used this as well and it really did a lot for his abs, they looked fantastic. I however am not as cordinated and fell off this many times and landed just right and hurt myself. The knees are very slippery on this and easy to fall off so i stopped using this after being hurt a couple times.

If you are able to hang on and stay in place this has great perfomance results.

It was difficult to use in the begining based on my lack of strength but with time it got better and easier

So far no problems with anything breaking

with the exception of it being way sliipery and easy to fall from the rest is a great design.

Good idea- poorly manufactured

from Marion, OH

Comments about As Seen On TV Ab Circle Pro Machine:

I love the workout that my Ab Circle Pro gives me... and I love the results! But after using if for about 4 months now, I've noticed more and more little things need fixed or replaced in order for me to continue to use it. The rollers have locked up on me; the plastic knee rests have gotten jammed so that they do not turn when I swing. I still continue to use my AbCircle, and will continue to until it is no longer possible. I must say, however, that once it is broken beyond repair I will NOT be purchasing another.

Hoped for better

from Brentwood, CA

Comments about As Seen On TV Ab Circle Pro Machine:

I ordered this and was excited to give it a try. It's an ok workout - not great but not horrible either. It is hard at first to get used to not using your arms to "pull" you and rather use your waist to move. You will know if you used it wrong because your neck will hurt...LOL

I guess any movement is better than no movement - but I didn't find the tension in my ads the way I do from a normal crunch or situp. It is also boring in my opinion and staying in that position for long is not advised. All in all I guess its better than nothing at all - but not better than other available options

Ab Circle

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about As Seen On TV Ab Circle Pro Machine:

I am not that impressed with the construction of this machine, the paint is chipping where it rolls, the place where you put your knees is very uncomfortable, the thing makes noise when your exercising. There is different levels to this exerciser, I honestly dont feel like it is doing anything for me, the only reason I am giving it 2 stars is because, it is easy to do. The price is outrageous.

AB circle Pro isn't worth it

from Omaha, NE

Comments about As Seen On TV Ab Circle Pro Machine:

I was really excited to get the ab circle pro. Everytime I saw the infommercial I would want it so bad, so when I saw it at our local sport's store I bought one. The first couple of days I loved it! Although I felt the work out in my abs I wasn't seeing the results I wanted. The knee pad on it are very ackward and my knees always slip out of it. Ieven fell out of it one time. I would much rather do the original crunch or sit up than the ab circle pro. It now just sits in my living room collecting dust.

The ab circle pro is ok

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about As Seen On TV Ab Circle Pro Machine:

I purchased the Ab Circle Pro thinking it would be a super easy workout to get a lean stomach. Although it did turn out to be an easy workout...It states that just 3 minutes on the workout machine and you can get sleek Abs in no time! I could feel a little bit of burn on the sides of my stomach after using the product for a few days, so nothing significant. Most of them come with a video that will show you exactly what to do. But all I did was place the machine in front of the TV and watch as I worked out, that was the only way I could do it or else it would get too boring. The knee pads it comes with are not the greatest, my knees would start to get sore after being on for too long. Another thing I found that I didnt like about it was that it would hurt my back, even though the commercials say it wont. I dont think this machine is intended for extreme weight loss, just toning and tightening of the stomach muscles.

You can actually feel the burn!!

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about As Seen On TV Ab Circle Pro Machine:

This is a great workout machine.  You immediatly start to sweat, and you can feel it working on your abdomen.

It's fun and affordable.  Easy to put away, easy to handle.  I always use it and it really helps me feel good physically.  I know that I'm getting a good workout for sure!

poorly built ab circle

from Stockton, CA

Comments about As Seen On TV Ab Circle Pro Machine:

My boyfriend purchased this ab circle and it is now collecting dust along with the rest of his other must-have purchases. Since he wasn't using it, I decided to give it a try and I don't like it very much. The two areas where you put your knees is hard plastic, so it's extremely uncomfortable. I've used it three times a week, 15 minutes each time for the last two months and I have not noticed a difference in my abs. I exercise regularly and eat healthy most of the time, so I know it's not my eating or exercise habits that's leading to a lack of results. I like the fact that you can change the ab circle to exercise a different way, but I can't use this machine for too long because it hurts my knees. The ab circle is not cheap, but it seems to be cheaply made. I've had better results exercising the old-fashioned way. I wish we could return this and get our money back. I would not recommend the ab circle for anyone living in small apartments or above any tenants.

pretty good

from Piqua, OH

Comments about As Seen On TV Ab Circle Pro Machine:

i have bought the ab circle pro almost a year ago! its a pretty good ab worker BUT,,,, you have to use it everyday to see any results i skipped it for 2 days and when i started using it again i was very sore and had a hard time doing it! i would NOT sugest a women who has had a c-section withing the last 6 months to try it though. i statrted mine 4 months after i had my second c-section n it made my stomach hurt soo bad i ended up back in the dr. office and he had told me it was to much of a strain on my insision scare so i would becareful of that! i also have to replace the rollers alot with is kinda a pain but kinda not becuase ab circle pro replaces them for free for the first year so id say just keep an eye on them and when you see there going to need replaced call ahead of time and have them sent out it took me 3 weeks to get my replacment rollers but the ab circle really does work well if you keep at it every day and watch your diet

The Ab Circle Pro works good but takes up alot of space.

from Albion, MI

Comments about As Seen On TV Ab Circle Pro Machine:

I have mixed opions on the Ab Circle Pro.  As far as a good workout, I think it delivers pretty well on helping to dispel those love handles.  I've heard lots say that it falls apart or isn't made well, but I have not thought that, however I'm a small frame weighing in at only ninety pounds.  I'm sure the bigger you are, the less likely this will hold up.  The plastic part for you knees can get really sweaty and slip out which is really annoying.  I have to keep stopping and drying them.  I have foam pads that go in them but they don't stay in place real well and I constantly have to readjust myself in them.  The workout it would be much more efficient if I didn't have to mess with that.  A nice thing about it is there is enough space that I can lay a magazine open and read while working out.  I wish it had a book holder or something.  All in all, it works, but I would say it is a little pricey for what you get.