Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Eye Creams
Artistry
Artistry Essentials Replenishing Eye Creme

Artistry Essentials Replenishing Eye Creme

Doesn't do what is supposed to do

Profile Image

from Republica Dominicana

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Smells Great

Cons

• No Noticeable Results
  • Too Greasy

Comments about Artistry Essentials Replenishing Eye Creme:

I have used it for a long time and I never saw results, it just make my skin feel clean and that is all. Well, I don't have nothing else to say that it doesn't work, I couldn't make a reference about what should they do because I don't really know how can they fix it.

Artistry Cosmetics

from Paterson, NJ

Comments about Artistry Essentials Replenishing Eye Creme:

The product is great. You will have a noticeable difference in the fine wrinkles around eyes. It is very smooth and easy to apply. I had purple bags under the eyes badly. I started using this product for a couple of weeks now and I can see the improvement. The company states that the difference should be really noticeable in 16 weeks.  I use this twice daily, it eliminates the dark circles and fine lines of my eyes. The skin around my eyes feels so delicate from using this product. The price is very affordable and it is worth the money.

This product works like magic!

from Corpus Christi, TX

Comments about Artistry Essentials Replenishing Eye Creme:

This product works like no other. I have always had dark circles around my eyes. It is something that is hereditary and I never thought I would be able to do anything about. They were so dark even after putting on concealer and foundation people were still asking me "what color eye shadow are you wearing??" When I didn't have any on. After using this product I started noticing results in less than a week. On top of that it really wakes up your eyes. When I'm at work and my eyes start to get heavy I just put a little of this on and it wakes me right up. This is a product I couldn't live without! It has been literally LIFE CHANGING!

Artistry replenishing eye cream works wonderful.

from Warner Robins, GA

Comments about Artistry Essentials Replenishing Eye Creme:

I have used Artistry Replenishing Eye Creme for a couple of years now. When I first tried it, I was reluctant as to whether it would do what they said or not, but now I am a living testimony and walking proof. Artistry Replenishing Eye Cream works on my puffiness and decreasing dark circles under your eyes. I stay up late nights but I do not have increasing darkness under my eyes. I use the eye cream in the mornings and at night before I go to bed. Although, the tube is only 15 ml, it lasts several months. You only need to use a drop of the replenishing eye cream under each eye. I also apply it to my eyelid. I apply it using my ring finger because it was proven that is the weakest finger and therefore does not apply that much pressure.  I have tried Avon products for replenishing your eyes and I did not get good results. I used it the same way as the Artistry Replenishing Eye Cream, but the Artistry has given me amazing results.