Other Men's Deodorants:
Arrid
Arrid XX Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Unscented 75 ml

Arrid XX Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Unscented 75 ml

Arrid XX Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Unscented works all day.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Arrid XX Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Unscented 75 ml:

With hundreds of beauty products in my house, I keep them in separate boxes. When I go to the deodorant box there is always at least 6 Arrid Antiperspirant Deodorants in there.

The one I am reviewing today is the Unscented. I had just finished the soft breeze one, and figured this one would be great. I do love to be able to smell my perfume.

No matter which Arrid I buy, and use, it works. Both Len and I have been using this brand for almost 24 years now. The ones we brought over from England, just didn't work with the Florida weather, in July.

The Arrid XX goes on in the morning, and stops any odor, all day long. I always stay dry, but on a really hot day, Len can get a little wet under the arms. However it works great. If I am at the beach, or go swimming, then I will apply it again, as needed.

The Arrid XX Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Unscented works great, and I am enjoying using it, as I never have to worry if I lift my arm up in the air.

24 hr. deodorant protectiong with no odor of its own.

from Medfield, MA

Comments about Arrid XX Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Unscented 75 ml:

I have used Arrid Extra Dry solid since I was in my early teens.  It was the deodorant of choice in my household; so I just picked it up, too.  I inherited being allergy prone; so we all used the unscented type.  I have received scented samples since becoming an adult, have tried them, picked up sniffles as a result, and discarded them. I usually know immediately that my nose is not compatible with them, and wash off  the fragrance to go back to my tried and true Arrid immediately.  Now any samples I get go immediately into the trash. I use the solid; because it is so easy to apply, and it leaves no white or discolored stains on my clothes.  It stops wetness and odor both until my next daily bath.  I have never experienced underarm rash or itching.  The underarm skin stays soft and smooth.  That is a real achievement considering the tendency of my skin to become irritated, rough, dry, itchy, and flaky as a result of using many things.  It is one of the few things I've been able to use all my life with no need to seek a better alternative.