Other Misc. Kitchen Appliances:
Aroma Coffee PV435502   Electric Kettle

Aroma Coffee PV435502 Electric Kettle

Excellent kettle, a bit noisy

Comments about Aroma Coffee PV435502 Electric Kettle:

I received this kettle as a gift from a friend, and it has been an excellent addition to my kitchen. It heats up water very quickly, is large enough for multiple cups, and is a great quality for the low price. I also like that it does not take up a tremendous amount of room on my kitchen countertop, but is large enough to make plenty of water. The water seems to be a great temperature for my cups of tea, and the auto off feature works perfectly and is a must for safety. However, one negative is that it is quite noisy while heating water, to the point where it can be difficult to have a conversation if using it in a small kitchen or space. Its small top also makes cleaning a bit difficult, but cleaning is still doable with a bit of maneuvering. Have recommended this item to my friends and families, but typically warn others of the noise level which can be a bit annoying and seems unnecessary.

One of the most amazing appliances ever invented.

Comments about Aroma Coffee PV435502 Electric Kettle:

I love this appliance. It has never let me down and I use it multiple times every day. It's so quick, easy, convenient, and reliable. This water kettle has made my life so much easier. I use it for tea, coffee, dishes, speeding up the cooking process, you name it. It only takes a couple of minutes to have boiling water! I would definitely recommend buying this appliance in particular.

LOVE this electric Kettle

from Alexandria, OH

Comments about Aroma Coffee PV435502 Electric Kettle:

I work in the office of an ice arena, so I'm ALWAYS cold! I don't like to wait to have water heated up, and frankly don't really have time for that, so I appreciate how this heats up the water so quickly. I love the stainless steel. A magic eraser pad works well for any inside buildup (we have hard water with a softener, so eventually it does need a little going over.) It does a lot for the price!

Quick and Pretty but hard to clean.

from Silver Spring, MD

Comments about Aroma Coffee PV435502 Electric Kettle:

So I have this Electric Kettle in my kitchen. Like most electronic kettles, it is quite difficult to clean.

I mainly use it to boil water, which it quickly does so in about 1 minute. I've had my kettle for about 2 year, and when you peer inside it seems to have adapted some rusting color in the inside. It happened about a month or two after I bought it. trying to clean that out or prevent it was almost impossible. However, as for its boiling power, it is tongue scorching hot. It is a kettle so that makes me satisfied, 2 years and going, it still produces the same temperature of boiling.

Steam sometimes seeps through the sides of the kettle's top , which is a slight nuisance but doesn't occur often.

i like this better than using my microwave!

Comments about Aroma Coffee PV435502 Electric Kettle:

i got this for christmas and i've been using it the past few weeks. i like to have hot water on hand all the time (for tea, just plain hot water, cup noodles, etc.). this is way handier than putting on a kettle to boil water every time i want some tea. it also beats microwaving too.

i like the fact that this hot water thing heats up water in a flash, and that it's not plastic like some other ones. i so far have not had problems with mineral buildup, but i suppose that's because the water is soft in my area.

i'd definitely recommend this to others.

Love this kettle!

from Stone Mountain, GA

Comments about Aroma Coffee PV435502 Electric Kettle:

We purchased this kettle in order to make hot water for tea. I'm from Scotland and love my cup of tea in the morning. This kettle boils the water very quickly and cuts off once the boiling point has been reached. We have not had any issues with build up on the element and it fits in nicely with our other stainless steel appliances.

Super Fast Boiling Water

from 37075

Comments about Aroma Coffee PV435502 Electric Kettle:

I love our Aroma Electric Kettle! It heats water super fast. This makes it perfect when you want a cup of tea or hot chocolate right away. We use it almost everyday and it is one of the few kitchen appliances that actually gets to sit on our counter almost all of the time. The kettle is easy to use all you do is fill it with water put it on its base and flip the switch. Water is boiling in about three minutes. There is a gauge on the side of the kettle so that you can tell how much water you have put in the pot or how much someone else has left in there. It’s fairly easy to clean as the kettle comes off of the base very easily. This makes it simple to clean in the sink. The top is rather small for cleaning which can make it difficult, but you can easily boil soapy water in it get is super clean. The biggest drawback is that the outside of the kettle gets rather hot, but the handle protects your hands from the metal. If it were insulated then the water would stay hotter longer and you would not ever risk burning your hands. Overall though, this is probably my favorite appliance in the kitchen!

My Aroma Kettle Travels All Over the US!

from Marietta, GA

Comments about Aroma Coffee PV435502 Electric Kettle:

I love to cook, and dating a gourmet chef, it can be hard for us to choose our favorite appliance. However, if I had to sum it up, it has to be my Aroma Electric Kettle. I've had it for about 4 years, and it still works as well as Day 1. I took it with me on a trip from Atlanta to Scottsdale, and I've taken it to Florida too. It heats up superfast, which is great for someone as impatient as me. You can gauge (after a couple of uses) how hot it gets and what your preference level is. It is especially useful when I am home on a quick lunch break and need water for instant soup or coffee. I never have to wait on a microwave or in a fast food line. I think my life would be a wreck without my favorite "hot pot," as I call it! It must be tried to be believed.

"Must Have" Office Item

from New Bern, NC

Comments about Aroma Coffee PV435502 Electric Kettle:

Because I want to enjoy hot coffee anytime I want in my office, I purchased this Electric Kettle. I am loving it. It only takes a few min. to get the hot water ready to make an instant coffee. I was able to stop making trip to the local coffee shop.