Other Rice Cookers & Steamers:
Aroma
Aroma 3-Cup Rice Cooker

Aroma 3-Cup Rice Cooker

Pros

Cons

ksa

from ksa

About Me Rarely Cook

Pros

• Good Flavor

Cons

• no Cons

• Side Dishes

gooooooooooooood

Good price and great quality!

Comments about Aroma 3-Cup Rice Cooker:

I love rice but often have a hard time cooking it perfectly so I wanted to try a rice cooker. I was skeptical of the Aroma 3-cup rice cooker because it was very inexpensive, but I was very surprised by its quality. It makes cooking rice so quick and easy! It's as simple as putting in rice and water and pressing a button. The size is just perfect too, 3 cups of rice is a perfect amount for a meal for my family of 4.

For the price this rice cooker performs extremely well. You get perfectly cooked rice every time, so it is great for beginners!

This rice cooker is very easy to clean.

This rice cooker is extremely easy to use, just put in water, rice, and press the button. If you are a beginner at cooking rice this is a must!

I haven't had this product for a very long time, but so far it is holding up nicely and It feels very durable.

The design of this rice cooker is very nice. It's not very large so it doesn't take up much room on the kitchen counter.

Love this rice cooker

Comments about Aroma 3-Cup Rice Cooker:

Over a year ago our mini rice cooker broke so we ended up getting an aroma big rice cooker, but to make rice for one to two people it takes forever to make a cup or two of rice. So i entered a giveaway of a three cup aroma mini rice cooker and for the first time i won on a giveaway. And I was very happy and pleased to get it especially it has saved us time on waiting for a cup or two of rice in a very quick time in comparison to the big rice cooker we had that would make us wait at least thirty minutes even for just making a cup of rice. Instead with this rice cooker it takes ten minutes for a cup of rice. Trust me I was super excited to win this rice cooker. Its perfect size and look and color. It came with a rice scooper and also a rice measuring cup also. I would definitely recommend to those who want to get a small rice cooker. Great for even college students or those who live with one to three people.

works wonderfully. Very satisfied with the performance.

Super easy to clean.

Very easy to use. No need to read the instruction manual.

We have had it almost two months and it still is working wonderfully.

Looks great in design and color.

I love this rice cooker!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Aroma 3-Cup Rice Cooker:

I have owned this rice cooker for a little over a year now, and I absolutely adore it. I have been using it multiple times per week to make delicious rice. I love how inexpensive this rice cooker is. I would recommend this to anyone who eats rice often and wants a cheap, but dependable rice cooker!

The rice comes out perfect and fluffy every time. It does not take very long to make a pot of rice either. It makes up to three cups of rice at a time, so this is perfect for my family of four.

I normally just hand-wash the inside of the pot with a soapy sponge and warm water. Never had a problem with cleaning it.

Very easy to use. You just select the setting you want, put your rice and water in, turn it on, and wait for the rice to cook.

Like I previously stated, I use this multiple times per week, and it works just as well as when I first purchased it. No complaints at all.

The design is decent. It's not very modern, but it is not terrible.

Easy to use cooker!

Comments about Aroma 3-Cup Rice Cooker:

This is the first rice cooker I have used and it was very easy to read the instructions and use the cooker. I am a beginner in cooking and making rice in this cooker made my life easier and I could spend more time making the other dishes. This is a time saver and helps me to make rice in the mornings when everything needs to be done in a hurry.

It cooks the rice well and does it fast enough that I don't even know when it finished. It cooks the rice to the right consistency and even if I pour some extra water by mistake it does not affect the rice quality and I definitely recommend this cooker for beginners like me.

The coating on the walls makes it very easy to clean and I finish cleaning it within a minute. I would recommend using a mild dish cleaning liquid to ensure that the coating does not come off. I used a scrubber and some places the coating came off. I would recommend to not use hard scrubbers while cleaning.

It is easy to use and handle and can cook rice which is good for 2 to 3 people at a time. I have not used it for specialty rice but I am sure it would definitely suit the need.

The cooker has good durability and has served me well in the 6 months that I have been using it and I satisfied with its performance and it goes easy on the wallet as well.

The design is sleek and fits in small spaces. I have a small kitchen and this sits comfortably on the counter without occupying much space and this just what I wanted in a rice cooker and I got it as well.

The easiest rice cooker EVER!

Comments about Aroma 3-Cup Rice Cooker:

I always burned my rice until I bought this rice cooker. It is easy to use and a quick, clean, excellent way to have perfect rice every time.

This cooker never burns nor under
cooks the rice. It is perfect every time.

Having the bowls removable makes cleanup a breeze.

This cooker has the removable bowl making serving a breeze. It is very easy to use and the instruction booklet was very clear and helpful. It even gives some extra ideas for different kinds of rice. Just put rice, water, butter, and seasonings into the bowl, plug it in, push the button and wait. In 20 minutes or less you have perfect rice.

It is built to be very durable. The switch is large and easy to use. The bowl is dishwasher safe making cleanup a breeze.The outside finish on the unit itself is a stainless appearance making it very durable and easy to clean also.

I love the set and forget design. It is easy to set, easy to see digital display, and easy to use, clean and serve with. It is nice looking and the probe is fantastic.

I Enjoy My Aroma Rice cooker

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about Aroma 3-Cup Rice Cooker:

I have really enjoyed using my Aroma 3-Cup Rice Cooker. I purchased this rice cooker for myself because no one else in my home eats rice and in this cooker I son't have to cook a large amount. I use it to cook white rice as well as brown rice and it doesn't take long at all. The rice always comes out nice and tender and fluffy. I have always cooked my rice on top of the stove in boiling water, but since I purchased this rice cooker I have not cooked my rice on the stove since. This way is so much easier. I will probably never fix it that way again. I love the way this cooker cooks brown rice the best. Brown rice is always so hard to me when I was cooking it on the stove, but in this Aroma Rice Cooker it always comes out perfect. It's a great piece of merchandise!

This product does exactly what it is supposed to do and it's not very expensive. I love the fluffiness of my rice using this rice cooker.

This rice cooker is so easy to clean. It disassembles easily for easy cleaning and then it goes back together so easy.

Great Rice Cooker

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Aroma 3-Cup Rice Cooker:

I really like aroma rice cooker. When it comes to cooking rice I always end up over cooking or under cooking my rice. Since I own aroma rice cooker my rice comes out perfect every single time now. Whenever I make rice, I will use leftovers to make stir fry the following day, or I will make rice pudding for a desert.

Sometimes I will cook rice for breakfast, once the rice is done I add raisins, walnuts, vanilla extract, cinnamon and almond milk to my rice. It makes for a hearty tasty warm breakfast.

Other dishes I have made since owning aroma rice cooker are, vegetable sushi rolls, beef and broccoli over rice, spanish rice and risotto.

I am very pleased with aroma rice cooker. Without aroma rice cooker I would not have been able to make so many tasty dishes.

I purchased two more aroma rice coolers to give as christmas gifts this year. I am sure the two people who will be receiving them, will enjoy them as much as I do.

I don't need a fancy rice cooker, this works just fine

from Lafayette, LA

Comments about Aroma 3-Cup Rice Cooker:

I've had this rice cooker for over five years now and I've never had any complaints about it. You really don't need a fancy, expensive rice cooker. You just need a rice cooker that gets the job done. This little rice cooker can cook up to 3 cups of rice, which is just perfect for me, as I only cook for 2 people. Aroma makes a larger rice cooker that holds up to 7 cups for those of you who have larger families. It is easy to clean and very reliable. I measure the rice, add water and seasoning and the cooker does the rest for me. It shuts off once the rice is finished and I have a pot full of perfectly cooked rice. I love the size of this cooker, as it is much smaller than other rice cookers I have seen. I have a small kitchen, so I like to save on space as much as possible. Cleaning the rice cooker pot is a cinch too. I've never had any problems when cleaning. For a great value I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone looking for a rice cooker

Great steamer, but not for rice

Comments about Aroma 3-Cup Rice Cooker:

I love this item for veggies like potatoes and green beans. I pop baby carrots in the bottom and potatoes in the top.
However, I hate it for rice. The heat is too high for all the rices I've tried, which leaves them scorched and often running out of water while they're still hard. If I hadn't have found a use for it for other things, I'd have returned it.

Terrible for all rices I've tried

The steamer basket doesn't like the dishwasher, but cleans up easy by hand