Other General Household Cleaners:
Armor All Cleaning Wipes

Armor All Cleaning Wipes

Pros

Cons

Makes the car look brand new.

I have two boys, and trying to keep my car clean isn't easy.  When I got my new car a few months ago, I was determined to try to keep it looking nice.  But I didn't want to have to work very hard at it.  ;-)

I bought Armor All wipes hoping they'd work okay, but I wasn't expecting much from them in all honesty.  It seems whenever they make a product a "convenience" product, the quality of it sometimes goes downhill.  But not with these!  I have honestly never used regular Armor All, so I don't know how they compare to it.  But I can't imagine that it would work much better.

Once I use these wipes on the inside of the car, the vehicle looks (and smells) brand new!  It is unbelievable what a difference it makes.  The dashboard looks darker and shinier, and the Armor All really does seem to protect the material you apply it to.  You can use it on rubber, vinyl, or plastic.  I clean up practically everything, except for the seats, inside the car with these things!

Con:  The label claims that the product wont leave a greasy residue on your hands, but it does.  Don't touch ANYTHING with your hands until you've washed them.  You'll leave greasy little hand prints on anything & everything you touch.

Wouldn't recommend

I was disappointed in these car wipes because I felt that they did not have a lot of cleaner in each wipe so I had to push down hard to get a nice shine on my car interior and had to use more wipes because they did not do the job I wanted which was to remove dust and condition my interior surfaces so that they looked new. I think this product is inferior to the spray product because these wipes dry out and once that happens you have to throw them out. If I use a couple at a time I get a good result of shiny interior dashboards, console and doors. The plastic container also feels cheap and I had a hard time closing the lid.

Disappointing because the wipes were not as moist as I would like but once I used multiple wipes I got a lot of cleaner on the dashboard and was able to get the nice armor all conditioned look that I wanted.

The scent is not very appealing; very chemical smelling. The wipe smell also got stuck on my hands because I was touching the wipe. The smell is strong and not very pleasant.

Great product for cleaning the inside of your car

Comments about Armor All Cleaning Wipes:

I like to keep my car clean, inside and out. But it's not easy to find a product that will effectively clean your car and not ruin the material. Armor All products are great for caring for you car. I especially love Armor All Cleaning Wipes. These come packaged as single dispensing towels, similar to an antibacterial cleaning wipes. They are pre-moistened with cleaner for convenient cleaning. They are good for getting into all the nooks and crannies of your car where all the dust hides. They don't leave a lot of suds behind, so there's not really any need to follow up with a dry towel, unless you are near the end of the container, where all the liquid resides. These can be a bit expensive, but you can usually find them on sale. Armor All Cleaning Wipes are my preferred cleaning product for cars because they are convenient and can clean most surfaces in the car (minus the windows).

Not really scented

Get the spray, skip the wipes.

Comments about Armor All Cleaning Wipes:

I really like Armor All spray, but the wipes are way too wet and leave everything streaky.

I tried these Armor All Cleaning Wipes thinking they would be easier to use than the spray, and I was quite wrong. They are entirely too saturated with the cleaning product and leave a residue on anything you try to clean with them. The cleaner seems to be the same as the spray, which is great, but there's just so much of it that they are almost unusable. Even if you try to use them on a large surface to spread out the cleaner, you'll still end up with an over-saturated area that looks different than the rest.

They would probably be okay to use on a boat since whatever you are cleaning is more exposed to the elements, but they aren't good for car interiors.

As far as I'm concerned, Armor All can be counted on to make a stinky product. I still use the spray because it works well and the smell doesn't last.

Number one for the car

Comments about Armor All Cleaning Wipes:

Armor All is the Best! My car is not considered clean until I use these wipes! I do not know what ingredient is in them that makes them work so well, but it works so well! The dashboard, steering wheel, console, and anything non-material in the car gets so clean with these. It sucks up the dust and puts a shine unlike any other chemical or cleaner can do. It keeps it clean for about a month too, so it is worth the fifteen minutes it takes to simply wipe the surfaces. The wipes are great because you can get them into all the little cracks that are everywhere in vehicles and make them look sparkling new. The smell is weird, but great because it brings back somewhat of a nostalgic "new car" smell that cannot truly be achieved. One wipe lasts for a good while and it does not take more than five wipes to clean all the surfaces in your car unless there are massive piles of dust. If this were the case I would recommend wiping with a simple damp cloth first and then use Armor All to achieve the wonderful shine effect after it is somewhat clean.

Makes Cleaning Your Car Interior Easy

Comments about Armor All Cleaning Wipes:

Armor All Cleaning Wipes are really great for quickly cleaning the inside of your car. They are safe to use on vinyl, fabric, and leather surfaces as well as the carpet. These wipes work very well at removing dust from the dashboard and make it look fresh and new. The wipes come in a convenient plastic tube dispenser and stay moist until they are all used up. I would recommend these wipes for people who are allergic to dust. The wipes are moist and they capture the dust and do not cause the dust to become airborne.

Armor All Cleaning Wipes are moistened with just enough product to allow you to clean your car surfaces and make your car interior look nice and clean. I am allergic to dust so I keep these in my car so I can get rid of the dust on my dashboard frequently.

These wipes have a light and pleasant scent. I am very sensitive to strong perfume scents and these wipes do not bother me.

Wouldn't recommend

Comments about Armor All Cleaning Wipes:

Dust destroying greatness in a tiny cloth

from north augusta sc

Comments about Armor All Cleaning Wipes:

The armor all cloths works wonders on the inside of my cars. The best place to use these in the care is the dashboard. My car looks and smells like new when I use the armor all cloths on the surface. The cloths destroy any dust that accumulates on the dashboard. I also use the armor all cloths on the exterior of the car too. Pollen is horrible this time of the year in the south where I live, and it tends to build up on my car. The armor all cloths remove the pollen with ease. The cloths also help to clean bird droppings that appear on my car. My car has a shine to it after I use the armor all cloths. I usually use a couple of the cloths each time I clean my whole car. The package contains a large amount of the cloths and the last a long time. I clean my car about once every two weeks and the package can last me a few months. This is a great product to use if you are not looking to spend a lot of money cleaning the car but want it to look its best.

Great for car interiors.

from Greer, SC

Comments about Armor All Cleaning Wipes:

We have use the Armo All Cleaning Wipes on the plastic interior parts of our Honda Pilot. When my husband washes and cleans the car every nook and cranny has to be cleaned so he gets these wipes to wipe down the plastic parts of the car such as the dashboard/glove box, area where the radio is, steering wheel, etc. My three-year-old daughter loves these wipes too because they're easy enough for her to use so that she can feel a part of what's going on and "help" daddy clean the car. The wipes do a fantastic job at shining up the plastic areas. A couple other great things are that they're relatively cheap and that you can cover a lot of ground with just one wipe so the container usually lasts quite a while (at least for us). I don't believe the wipes really have a strong scent so that is also a plus for using in the car. You don't want a strong scent when you're working in a small area and you certainly don't want your vehicle smelling like cleaner when you're done. We have had much success with these wipes and highly recommend them.

Dry out quickly

Comments about Armor All Cleaning Wipes:

Not impressed. I feel these are way overpriced for what you actually get. These wipes are not saturated well even in a brand new canister. Once you open and use the canister the first time, the wipes start to dry out and by the third time you go to use them, they are practically useless. I wash my car weekly so its not like I am talking months between uses. We live in the hot south so maybe that has something to do with it. Either way, they should stay moist or produce a better canister. We end up throwing out the canister before we can even finish it. I don't recommend wasting money with these wipes. Also, because they are not saturated, I find that I have to use several wipes to clean each surface. Again, wasting more money. I like the traditional Armor All in the spray bottle. It does a great job with an old rag. I was really disappointed with these Armor All Cleaning Wipes and do not recommend them to anyone.

Amazing!

Comments about Armor All Cleaning Wipes:

Last year my husbands work car's battery had died and for a couple weeks he had to take the family car to work. Well my husband works with greasy machines all day and he ended up getting grease all over the arm rest our family car. So we ended up buying Armor All cleaning car wipes to see if we could get the dirt and grease off the cars arm rest. I have to admit I had my doubts. I honestly did not believe that it would work in removing the grease. But to my surprise, it did! The moment we started wiping the arm rest with Armor All, the grease started coming off immediately. There were times we did have to use a little elbow grease to remove the tough grease spot, but in the end Armor All cleaning wipes did a amazing job at removing dirt and grease from the arm rest. Armor All cleaning wipes did a great job at removing dust as well. Armor All left our dash board looking brand new. I highly recommend Armor All cleaning wipes for all automobile cleaning purposes.

Great for keeping your car looking new!

from Kansas

Comments about Armor All Cleaning Wipes:

I didn't have very high expectations for the Armor All Cleaning Wipes. But I was very wrong on my assumption that they would just be like normal wet wipes.

They come in the tube as shown in the picture on the review but they also come in those light plastic packs as well, that are resealable. I use the ones in the tube container. I use these wipes to wipe off my dashboard and radio area. These wipes make those surfaces look NEW. They add shine and take away any dullness. I didn't expect them to work that well! They also have a nice scent that doesn't smell chemical like at all. They are very convenient all you have to do is get out a wipe and quickly wipe off your dash board or whatever area you are cleaning. The results last quite a while.

I highly recommend the Armor All Cleaning Wipes! They make your car look new and the results lasts a while. They are so convenient to use also.